What's new

Hillary Clinton fears nuclear suicide bombers from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
she has lost his mind, for what we made Nuk if we can't use to save ourselves. We made it protect our country from any enemy & We'll use it whenever we feel it is needed.

teenager quarrel

Also, If you think Pakistan's relentless and principled support for the legitimate rights of people of Kashmir (which lies at the heart of India-Pakistan dispute) and the ensuing conflict is a "teenage quarrel", then I can only lament for your crooked set of ethics and lack of basic human empathy.

Reactions: TMA
Hillary will follow the same doctrine of Obama, improved relation with India is definitely on the cards.

Hillary grew her disliking of Pakistan while she was a secretary of state, while Trump has no previous experience with Pakiatan. This will make Hillary more bad for Pakistan. Yes, Hillary will follow Obama on India. But never know, International politics are strange.

Reactions: TMA
Its seems Pakistan successful "sorting out" of India both diplomatically and militarily has ignited the rare end of Indian leaders and their sponsors the yanks.

Pardon my drift but, wtf is a "Suicide Nuclear Bomber"?! Is it a plane? Is it a man? Or is it a superman?!

Hillary means continuation of Obama,s policy

Hillary grew her disliking of Pakistan while she was a secretary of state, while Trump has no previous experience with Pakiatan. This will make Hillary more bad for Pakistan. Yes, Hillary will follow Obama on India. But never know, International politics are strange.

There is no love for Hillary in Pakistan either. She can do whatever she likes. She isn't welcome in Pakistan.

?

What are you on about? PDF is fast becoming a troll feast.

Hillary raises a point, and you drag Afghanistan into it.

India and Pakistan must get its shit together and stop bringing Afghanistan into your teenager quarrel
He's talking about WoT - which involves Afghanistan, doesnt it?

Also isnt Afghanistan bringing itself into this "quarrel"...?

I guess Hillary will be more bad for Pakistan than Trump.

What the fvck is either one going to do that Obama, Bush or anyone else hasn't already done? Let them bring it on. People of Pakistan aren't wearing bangles. They want a war with Pakistan? Hell bring it on and stop wasting our time.

We know Hilary, don't get frustrated now. !!!!

hillary-clinton-holding-donuts-with-chloe-moretz-large-hole-small-hole.jpg
lol i have bad feeling here what both of them are showing in these cookies.....
about their holes :lol:

Source is Indian media before making comments and judging people you should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom