What's new

Highest Average IQ by Country (2016 update) | List 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
What conspiracy theorey? Take it as a compliment that a small group of people with their dedication, knowledge, hardwork, intelligence has made them so powerful that almost every meaningful institute in the world is run by them.

So there goes the IQ theory.

And Russia not industrialized? LMAO!

Who has the most advanced space program in this world? Which country produces the top fighter jets? Engines? Which country has produced the top class chess players? Top mathematicians?

Measuring intelligence in terms of only nano technology is very flawed.

Yes Russia might not be producing too many "consumer" products, but what it needs, it does produce itself. Almost all of it. Can't say the same for Hungry, Poland, Spain... sposedly more "intelligent" than Russia and co.
Do you read my posts?

I said Russia never made it into the Information Age.

I never claimed that Russia did not make it into the Space Age.

The Information Age came after the Space Age. Hence, Russia is only partially industrialized. How else can you explain Russia as a petrol state (ie. petroleum exporter)?

No one buys technology products from Russia, because Russia dropped out of the industrialization arms race.

What conspiracy theorey? Take it as a compliment that a small group of people with their dedication, knowledge, hardwork, intelligence has made them so powerful that almost every meaningful institute in the world is run by them.

So there goes the IQ theory.

And Russia not industrialized? LMAO!

Who has the most advanced space program in this world? Which country produces the top fighter jets? Engines? Which country has produced the top class chess players? Top mathematicians?

Measuring intelligence in terms of only nano technology is very flawed.

Yes Russia might not be producing too many "consumer" products, but what it needs, it does produce itself. Almost all of it. Can't say the same for Hungry, Poland, Spain... sposedly more "intelligent" than Russia and co.

what good is high iq if you a slave to USA banks etc. japan doesn't have true sovereign it under USA thumb.
United states feels itchy the rest have to scratch its bottom except china who will just whisper politely i will but never does in practice to bow to USA.

what good is high iq if you a slave to USA banks etc. japan doesn't have true sovereign it under USA thumb.
United states feels itchy the rest have to scratch its bottom except china who will just whisper politely i will but never does in practice to bow to USA.

Exactly, only China can come out with the Petro-Yuan, while the rest can only let the US shove with the Petro-Dollar into their throat.

Are you sure about that? (Hint: S-400, Sukhois, M35s and 100s more).

Russia is still a major competitor for the US in the military race, but @Martian2 only pointed out about the IT domains where Russia isn't really competitive.

You do know that these IQs are not fixed in stone?

As a country gets more educated and richer, it's IQ tends to rise. See below:

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/

" Meanwhile, a 1967 sample of East German children produced a score of just 90, while two later East German studies in 1978 and 1984 came in at 97–99, much closer to the West German numbers."

Bud, your best line of argument is to go after how they sample the data for these studies.

Ask this martian fella how many people (sample units) were actually directly measured and how many were "interpolated/referenced". (This is how to remove the rug from under the feet of the wealth of nations IQ study that many chinese members blindly use for its feel good results...when literally it directly sampled 0 units under say a common rubric).

Whats funny is the source study "website" (statistic brain) that this OP blog uses set off my antivirus alert....yeah so its obv super credible/reputable....heads up for those that go digging around for the original source.

Are you sure about that? (Hint: S-400, Sukhois, M35s and 100s more).
Russia used to buy about $2 billion worth of computer chips and electronics from Europe.

After the European sanctions, Russia purchased the computer chips and electronics from China.
----------

Following Sanctions, Russia Turns to China for Defense and Aerospace Equipment | The Diplomat (August 12, 2014)

"Given increasing Western sanctions, Moscow turns to Beijing for its defense and aerospace needs.

Facing sanctions from the West for its actions in Ukraine earlier this year, including the annexation of Crimea and supporting Ukrainian separatists, Russia will increasingly turn to China for its military and aerospace components. According to a RIA Novosti report citing a Russian-language report by Izvestia, 'Russian aerospace and military-industrial enterprises will purchase electronic components worth several BILLION dollars from China.' The information is based on a source 'close to Roscosmos, Russia’s Federal Space Agency.'"

Last edited:
True but they also have debt, suicide rates, depression, japan has low birth. But it is also true some of them have direct transfer of tech. Any country that has developed without imf loans or direct transfer of tech gets my respect. I think iran has made great strides in tech or self indigenous projects while under sanctions then again they have had oil backup.

I'd rather be that then living like an ape in the jungle. Stuck in the stoneage where the wheel was never even thought of.

That's the big unanswered question.

Is that a coincidence or is it cause/effect (due to high average IQ)?

NO. History has shown that races with lower IQs will always be failures and inferior. Everyone knows that this is true but non dare say it openly.

Russia is still a major competitor for the US in the military race, but @Martian2 only pointed out about the IT domains where Russia isn't really competitive.

Ok, if we are talking about IT domains, then taking the list at its face value, how do we explain Hungry, Poland, Mongolia, Norway, Belgium being right up there?

I know he tried to explain Mongolia, but still there are too many others in the list who do not make the "IT domain" cut.

The list of the 25 countries with the highest average IQ is interesting for its correlation with industrialized countries.

The only exception is Mongolia, because their population of three million is too small to industrialize. Small European countries can rely on the European Union for technological and financial help. Mongolia has no equivalent access to technological assistance.

The critical unanswered question is: How important is average IQ to the industrialization of a country?

China has a high average IQ and its industrialization was never in doubt.

However, can a lower average IQ country industrialize? That has not happened yet in the world. Will it happen in our lifetime? I don't know.
----------

25 Countries With The Highest Average IQ | List 25 (January 31, 2018)

1. Hong Kong 107 (average IQ)
2. South Korea 106
3. Japan 105
4. Taiwan 104
5. Singapore 103
6. Austria 102
7. Germany 102
8. Italy 102
9. Netherlands 102
10. Sweden 101
11. Switzerland 101
12. Belgium 100
13. China 100
14. New Zealand 100
15. United Kingdom 100
16. Hungary 99
17. Poland 99
18. Spain 99
19. Australia 98
20. Denmark 98
21. France 98
22. Mongolia 98
23. Norway 98
24. United States 98
25. Canada 97
Canada's dumber than the United States?! For shame!

Russia used to buy about $2 billion worth of computer chips from Europe.

After the European sanctions, Russia purchased the computer chips from China.

Don't take me in a wrong way, I have a huge respect for China. But do you know that China in return is one of the biggest importer of Russian high-end most advanced and sophisticated military products?

Don't take me in a wrong way, I have a huge respect for China. But do you know that China in return is one of the biggest importer of Russian high-end most advanced and sophisticated military products?
China continues to buy Russian military equipment to keep its major oil supplier happy. It's good business, not military necessity.

China has commissioned a true fifth-generation J-20 stealth fighter.

Russia's T-50/Pak Fa has exposed metallic engines. It's not stealthy.

3Qhefle.jpg

Ok, if we are talking about IT domains, then taking the list at its face value, how do we explain Hungry, Poland, Mongolia, Norway, Belgium being right up there?

I know he tried to explain Mongolia, but still there are too many others in the list who do not make the "IT domain" cut.

@Martian2 has already explained before, the current two powerhouses in the IT domain is the US and China, since most of the multinationals come from these two countries.

Russia has also expressed their admiration of China's success in the information age and AI industry, and they are also ready to cooperate with China's multinationals like Alibaba.

https://www.rt.com/business/407286-alibaba-ma-russian-young-scientists/

The purchase of the Russian equipment is complementary.

When it comes to the cutting edge technologies like the DF-41/JL-3, WS-15, EMALS, railgun, DN-3 are all purely Chinese.

Just like China is also purchasing the diesel engine from Germany, but this is not a cutting edge technology, and China can easily produce by itself, but she decided to outsource it for some political reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom