What's new

High time for India to talk the 'language of bullets' with Pakistan: BJP

Try it then u know India is able to defeat Pakistan with only that army which we have in j and k .... hope u have seen the transportation of heavy artillery tanks simply u have seen. Some little small part of india preparation fr war ... nd don't say that 1 Pakistan soldiers is equal to 10 Indian soldiers we have seen this in longawala post in 71 where ur whole tank batallion cnt able to defeat 120 soldiers with only guns...lol..

Battle of Longewalla is recorded in history,you can check in google how 120 soldiers stood against invading tank battalion.
However battle was won by airforce next day morning,Your proud PAF was nowhere to be seen,and IAF took it all.

Its not a claim,check history or Google it yourself.

Modi has become trapped in his own image. He wants to de-escalate things in Kashmir and with Pakistan but can't as he'd appear weak. And he came into power using the fake hot-air bravado that connected with many Indians. Now to go back on that would be loosing the voters confidence. Hence, more hot-air.

Battle of Longewalla is recorded in history,you can check in google how 120 soldiers stood against invading tank battalion.
However battle was won by airforce next day morning,Your proud PAF was nowhere to be seen,and IAF took it all.

U r living in fools paradise you are crying over one attack and yet u r spreading terror in all countries bordering india , nepal Pakistan every where your govt is financing terrorists. You think you will be welcomed in Pakistan after any attack? U will be beaten shit out of you this is not 71 where you provoke bangladesh and our stupid rulers let you do it, you are only one hindu state in whole world and you are our neighbours beleive me we are regreting it deeply. Your stupid surgical strike was just a hype staged by your government to make you fool and wow how nicely u r trapped. I m feeling pity for your whole nation. 800 years of rule and u were straight like a stick now u can not just digest this history simple is that

It was not a war it was internal conflict which india took advantage nothing more our high command doesn't wanna fight other wise those 120 were cheakpeas so don't jump..
And don't forget u lost it on table when we took everything which belongs to us..
If u wanna see the morality then don't fogey the humiliation in 62 we cud hit u hard and take whole kashmir but we didn't cuz we don't believe in " bagal mein churi mu mein ram"
Read some actual book instead of watching hindu propaganda.

It was not a war it was internal conflict which india took advantage nothing more our high command doesn't wanna fight other wise those 120 were cheakpeas so don't jump..
And don't forget u lost it on table when we took everything which belongs to us..
If u wanna see the morality then don't fogey the humiliation in 62 we cud hit u hard and take whole kashmir but we didn't cuz we don't believe in " bagal mein churi mu mein ram"
Read some actual book instead of watching hindu propaganda.
Advice me some book on Longewalla war,y did your tank battalion inter India for your so called internal conflict.

U r living in fools paradise you are crying over one attack and yet u r spreading terror in all countries bordering india , nepal Pakistan every where your govt is financing terrorists. You think you will be welcomed in Pakistan after any attack? U will be beaten shit out of you this is not 71 where you provoke bangladesh and our stupid rulers let you do it, you are only one hindu state in whole world and you are our neighbours beleive me we are regreting it deeply. Your stupid surgical strike was just a hype staged by your government to make you fool and wow how nicely u r trapped. I m feeling pity for your whole nation. 800 years of rule and u were straight like a stick now u can not just digest this history simple is that
Chill man,start reading neutral newspaper and books,leave your Madarasa and radical mentality,world has progress to much,you still live in muslim brotherhood,while your GCC countries are doing business with India.

Advice me some book on Longewalla war,y did your tank battalion inter India for your so called internal conflict.

Chill man,start reading neutral newspaper and books,leave your Madarasa and radical mentality,world has progress to much,you still live in muslim brotherhood,while your GCC countries are doing business with India.
Islam is way of life its more modern than ur stupid narrow thinking just try it once and u will know

hqdefault.jpg

JAMMU: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Wednesday said Pakistan will have to pay a heavy price for the Nagrota army cantonment area attack.

“No doubt seven of our jawans while fighting with terrorists, attained martyrdom, including two of our officers Major Akshay and Major Kunal, but it was an act of bravery from our jawans, they saved the families of the jawans who were kept hostage by the terrorists, including women and children,” said BJP leader Ravinder Raina.

Raina said Pakistan’s conspiracy is to disturb the nation's harmony and unity.

Praising the Indian Army, he told ANI, “Once again the brave jawans of the Indian Army thwarted the evil designs of Pakistan.”

Raina said the Centre should act firmly.

ravindra-raina-twitter1.jpg

BJP leader Ravinder Raina
“This was a nefarious design of Pakistan; this was a game plan of Pakistan to attack the cantonment area of the Indian Army in Nagrota. It was a game plan like what happened in Uri and Pathankot, but the alert jawans of army gave a befitting reply to the terrorists and foiled their bigger game plan” he added.

He also said, “I think Pakistan won’t understand the language of diplomacy Pakistan only understands the language of bullets, and what the Government of India, what the army has given them; is a befitting reply in the border area. Our forces are all set; we will not forgive Pakistan, Pakistan has to pay heavily for the Nagrota terrorism.”

Seven persons died in the attack, including Major Gosavi Kunal Mannadir from Pandharpur (Maharashtra), and Major Akshay Girish Kumar from Koramangala in Karnataka.

Chief of Army Staff General Dalbir Singh has briefed Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on the attack carried out by police uniformed and heavily armed terrorists on an army unit located three kilometers from the corps headquarters.
jammu1.jpg

Soldiers take positions during a gunbattle at an Army camp at Nagrota near Jammu on Tuesday | (File Photo/PTI)

Defence PRO Manish Mehta told ANI that combing operations have been called off and will be resumed at dawn on Wednesday.

Source: http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2016/nov/30/null
These guys have most outstanding LA´ANAT on their faces. Now who agrees with me?

Lol indians crying after we humiliated them on LoC in this latest series of confrontation :lol:

Funny I thought that was already happening i.e. what's happening on the LOC. He said last time 1000 mortars will shut Pakistan down forever.

WELL......MODI AND WAR MONGERING INDIANS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...AN INVITATION CARD
BRING IT ON MAN...WE ARE WAITING....ALL PAKISTANI NATION AS SOLDIERS NOT ONLY THE ARMED FORCES...THE CIVILIANS HAVE MORE ARMS (HAND PISTOLS, AUTO. RIFLES AND RPG's) THAN THE ARMY

BRING IT ON MAN...SHOW SOME BALLS

Yes yes our guns will shower flowers in response to bullets. By the way what are you doing until now ?

Back
Top Bottom