What's new

High time for India to talk the 'language of bullets' with Pakistan: BJP

I am failed to understand why Indian public is so stupid ? You guys don't want to face the simple fact that force is not an option for every issue, When Pakistan raised its voice against atrocities in Kashmir your government staged the URI attack and then Sir-G-KAL strikes, You are following your warmonger and power hungry leaders, Modi did it once in gujrat he will do it again he is willing to sacrifice half of India for the sake of next elections.

I think the word exaggeration would promptly explain your post above, btw, the situation of Kashmir and the insurgency of militants is not what we are debating, we debating the prompt response that you will be getting from our government on the bases of provocation. this is the start of a long-running campaign to expose Pakistan for what it is!

We keep going on about the justification surrounding human rights abuses and UN, plebiscite the resolution and blah blah blah... but it's not going to change the ground reality. whenever we talk of discussion's we arrive at the same starting point. Quiet Frankly it's getting tiring and boring - so I bid thou goodbye and leave you lovely Pakistani's to continue with the India bashing, which helps you guys sleep at night! have a good night fellas.

@NirmalKrish you cannot adjust gawadr we will sleep but you warmongers will not sleep untill slaped hard

Only radical relegion is hinduism remember gujrat? Kashmir? Caste system is so pathetic and above all you guyz threaten sportsman too what a lame loosy neighbour we have MORONS

Now If they talk it will be known as language of bullets
b0c0c2317b4becfd77f97afa8cca8122.jpg
Thats one ugly picture

@NirmalKrish you cannot adjust gawadr we will sleep but you warmongers will not sleep untill slaped hard

Only radical relegion is hinduism remember gujrat? Kashmir? Caste system is so pathetic and above all you guyz threaten sportsman too what a lame loosy neighbour we have MORONS

Thanks man, that is reassuring! Ov wa!

Ur the example fr the people who don't have knowledge bt fr ego they jst saying anything bullshit... these terrorists make hostage to children ladies nd some mans in that rescue operations 7 soldiers have been dead... nd who says Indian army rape kill to any citizen rapes more done by Pakistan army Indian army have vary strict rules nd regulations on that NT like Pakistan army who never here own civilian government who r elected by people...

RIP English

Thanks man, that is reassuring! Ov wa!
You welcome :D

You know nirmal we all are human first every time i hear of any civilian death on either side makes me sad, we are fed up with our feudal system rulers and you have a PM who is escalating every thing just to make it to another election India was on right path of economy boost i wonder why modi just forget about it. war is not a solution we all know that i Pray may peace prevails and may we have a properous region.

High time for this, low time for that, 56 inch chest, Mou Taur Jawab and all manner of assorted empty chest thumping, whining and hysteria has been uttered by India since Modi came to power.

They'll be whining and crying for as long as Modi keeps up his war hysteria and empty bravado.

Are you kidding me? All jihad is reserved for Muslim govs not for Kuffar because murtads are apparently more Kafir than Kuffar!

Oh, how naive and gullible I am. :(

When they have no ability to tackle such strikes then easiest thing is .............Let's blame on Pakistan......

Islam is way of life its more modern than ur stupid narrow thinking just try it once and u will know
What you are teaching me,through out my life i have many muslims friends,boss,teachers etc.
Now i have some close pakistani muslims friends also.
I will tend to agree,just remove Madarasa and its typre of mentality.

Why Pakistani deobandi's find it hard to go and research on Islamic issues rather then exploding their selves in market and on armed forces

As a matter of fact there are some very prestigious institutions of Debandis esp in Karachi who are still held in high esteem but problem is that with advent of Afghan War back in early 80s, few people belonging to this group found it more good to get dollars for sending foot soldiers to Afghanistan against Soviets and this marked the formal departure of this very group in Pakistan from what its founding members actually preached. Right now we see quite a rivalry between the Deobandi and Barelvi group out there while back in good old days the founding members of the respective groups would held each other in quite high esteem. Its all about who is leading U and what are his/her priorities.

Back
Top Bottom