What's new

High time for India to talk the 'language of bullets' with Pakistan: BJP

[QUOTE="Sheikh Rauf, post: 8963689, member: e have been waiting and sitting quietly. I think if any bomb blast or act of terrorism happens in Pakistan we sud reply with the same manners.
they killed APS kids and we didnt reply they attacked on our janazay we didnt do anything instead of killing TTP and BLA we sud be replying to the core of Problem which is india and their funding to stop terror act..
india is more vunerable their economy wont be able to handle the way we have been dealing. there are 24 seprate groups hire them like how their defence ministers says .. we sud hire nexlites burn them from east and west if they dont stop killing our civilians in blouchistan Karachi BLA TTP and who ever.
I belive soon peace will come to this region but not without WAR.

Try it then u know India is able to defeat Pakistan with only that army which we have in j and k .... hope u have seen the transportation of heavy artillery tanks simply u have seen. Some little small part of india preparation fr war ... nd don't say that 1 Pakistan soldiers is equal to 10 Indian soldiers we have seen this in longawala post in 71 where ur whole tank batallion cnt able to defeat 120 soldiers with only guns...lol..[/QUOTE]
I knew it will pinch some loser and here we go all u have 71 how many years u gonna jump for the success u actually didn't earn... India hit it on our back u guys can't fight from front.
I don't claim anything like Indian does if u cud u would have done it long ago but poor u just here to talk don't u get ashamed of surgical drama. :) try some thing new u can't sell ur bulllcrap here.

Time to go to town and bitch slap these fuckers supporters every time there leader spouts shit

so i guess surgical strike didnt work huh ?:(:(

so after surgical strike it artillary, then its bullet, mixing it up togather ?

whats next ? sling hanumans across the border tied to vedic rocks ?

Modi's SE Asia policy is an absolute fail, he managed to ignite the Kashmir issue again after daces of silence, he manages to to break up SAARC in all he is just making China even more powerful and gain full control of Asias economy.

Before Modi was there any Chineese Navy presences in the Arabian sea, the answer is NO.

Modi's SE Asia policy is an absolute fail, he managed to ignite the Kashmir issue again after daces of silence, he manages to to break up SAARC in all he is just making China even more powerful and gain full control of Asias economy.

Before Modi was there any Chineese Navy presences in the Arabian sea, the answer is NO.

But what about "achay din aayenge" ..all these indian trolls on pdf work day and night to prove modi has made india a supa powa

JugG3rNau 8964425 said:
Just try it baby, You want be able to save your face:D

Lol good kid I expected this frm a madarsa illiterate people.....

But what about "achay din aayenge" ..all these indian trolls on pdf work day and night to prove modi has made india a supa powa
no where near being a super power

like RS said "if Pak army carried out surgical strikes inside India, it would become part of their text books" this is what you call a reply and winning the war of mindsets. The war the two countries have been fighting for the last 10 years is of mindset, which nations general public fears the other most. Indian are obsessed and constantly in fear of what Pak is going to do, this is what you call winning a war of mind set. Have a country of 1 billion plus thinking of what pakistan is doing. This is where the ISI and Pak Army has won the war in the last 10 years the average indian is always scared of what might Pakistan do.

Try it then u know India is able to defeat Pakistan with only that army which we have in j and k .... hope u have seen the transportation of heavy artillery tanks simply u have seen. Some little small part of india preparation fr war ... nd don't say that 1 Pakistan soldiers is equal to 10 Indian soldiers we have seen this in longawala post in 71 where ur whole tank batallion cnt able to defeat 120 soldiers with only guns...lol..
I knew it will pinch some loser and here we go all u have 71 how many years u gonna jump for the success u actually didn't earn... India hit it on our back u guys can't fight from front.
I don't claim anything like Indian does if u cud u would have done it long ago but poor u just here to talk don't u get ashamed of surgical drama. :) try some thing new u can't sell ur bulllcrap here.[/QUOTE]

Lol we have done in past when ur country divided into two I know u don't know that ask ur grandfather that how they surrender in past ...nd u always cnt able to know the truth coz ur own media is banned in Pakistan they only know that things which Pakistan army says or told to them loll...u also believe that India have more casualties then Pakistan which don't have proper bankers... nd we know the illiterate Pakistan army who cnt able to differentiate that whether the shell was mortar or of heavy artillery....

no where near being a super power

like RS said "if Pak army carried out surgical strikes inside India, it would become part of their text books" this is what you call a reply and winning the war of mindsets. The war the two countries have been fighting for the last 10 years is of mindset, which nations general public fears the other most. Indian are obsessed and constantly in fear of what Pak is going to do, this is what you call winning a war of mind set. Have a country of 1 billion plus thinking of what pakistan is doing. This is where the ISI and Pak Army has won the war in the last 10 years the average indian is always scared of what might Pakistan do.

Lol...u think that Indian r always thinking about u people really u gave me best laugh actually don't give crap bullshit to u ur no where in front of India ... ur country is on verge of collapsing u don't have money ur whole country runs on foreign aids loll what u need now..

Modi'sAsia policy is an absolute fail, he managed to ignite the Kashmir issue again after daces of silence, he manages to to break up SAARC in all he is just making China even more powerful and gain full control of Asias economy.

Here I cn see the fears of modi fr which u need to take Chinesenavy help bt baby its also not able to save u frm Indian navy..

I don't claim anything like Indian does if u cud u would have done it long ago but poor u just here to talk don't u get ashamed of surgical drama. :) try some thing new u can't sell ur bulllcrap here.

Lol we have done in past when ur country divided into two I know u don't know that ask ur grandfather that how they surrender in past ...nd u always cnt able to know the truth coz ur own media is banned in Pakistan they only know that things which Pakistan army says or told to them loll...u also believe that India have more casualties then Pakistan which don't have proper bankers... nd we know the illiterate Pakistan army who cnt able to differentiate that whether the shell was mortar or of heavy artillery....

Lol...u think that Indian r always thinking about u people really u gave me best laugh actually don't give crap bullshit to u ur no where in front of India ... ur country is on verge of collapsing u don't have money ur whole country runs on foreign aids loll what u need now..

Here I cn see the fears of modi fr which u need to take Chinesenavy help bt baby its also not able to save u frm Indian navy..[/QUOTE]

Here I cn see the fears of modi fr which u need to take Chinesenavy help bt baby its also not able to save u frm Indian navy..[/QUOTE]

Young man cool yourself down and try to get some sleep.

Logically speaking India cannot afford to destabilize Pakistan through war. The biggest take away from Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan is destabilizing a Muslim majority country through war leads to an endless cycle of violence. When the Iraqi army disbanded Islamists got their hands on bullets guns mortars etc and see the havoc that caused. If God Forbid the Pak army was to be disbanded Islamists could get their hands on nukes. A stable Pakistan is what this world needs today. Which means India simply can't afford to talk too harshly in the language of bullets....
Agreed to your post completely,we dont want any IRAQ,SYRIA,AFGHANISTAN like situation in our neighborhood,we need stable progressive pakistan then the radical unstable one.

I am failed to understand why Indian public is so stupid ? You guys don't want to face the simple fact that force is not an option for every issue, When Pakistan raised its voice against atrocities in Kashmir your government staged the URI attack and then Sir-G-KAL strikes, You are following your warmonger and power hungry leaders, Modi did it once in gujrat he will do it again he is willing to sacrifice half of India for the sake of next elections.
2008 Mumbai attack happen there where congress government,they did not use force nothing happen, again and again we keep getting attack from across the border,he is elected becoz we think he will take strict action against pakistan,if he does not do he will not be elected again,Surgical strike is one decision that every indian relish and was also very surprise how you people denied it,that we enjoyed again,it also clear about your empty nuclear threat and your guts to admit.

India will resort to two acts of terrorism to seek revenge. 1) attack civilians in Quetta/ Balochestan 2) attack civilians across the LOC.

Back
Top Bottom