What's new

High speed bullet trains in India very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that they even had a Metro plan for Lahore and Karachi and the funniest part was some of the Pakistani members are taking about having it 100 times better then Delhi metro even before laying a single brick for their metro project!!!, below is that message...

Iam realy excited for Metro in Pakistan and this has to be better than Delhi Metro..

I am glad to see that we are progressing, Pakistani Metro will be much better than Delhi Metro when complete I am sure

Original Post By Tomato boy in "Lahore and Karachi Metro Lines"

buddy before their Lahore Metro complete, second Tier cities in India will already having a metro system better than their Lahore Metro(about which nobody know when the work will start).

Rapid transit in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As one wise man said ages ago " Don't count the chickens before they are hatched".

Yes, buddy but we can count the eggs and can cook omelette with it. In all the above cases Chicken had laid the eggs.

File:Indian_Railways_DFC.png

If this is laid down, then the travel time's gonna decrease heavily.
Plus there are good chance for Airlines to cut down their prices.

I wish GOI spares this from controversies and corruption and let the good times roll for us. huh! . Too much expectation though. #sigh

More at:High-speed rail in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For corruption free and on time undertaking of such a mega project JV with Japan would be of great help.

India desperately needs Bullet trains. It should be possible to go from one corner of the country to the other in 16 hrs.

Some trains still take ridiculous time. 2-3 days train journeys are ridiculous.

well that s great and we should connect our all corner with high seeped trains

well that can also help our defence purpose , deployment of force and other things with less time

That's why India is interested in developing the western leg first.

That's why India is interested in developing the western leg first.

As far I know Ahmedabad-Mumbai-Pune would be the first line on which work will start. As it the only route where pre-feasibility study is complete.

I am saying that India would develop her western sector first which would serve the dual purpose for rapid movement of troops when need arises and interconnecting her industrial hubs.

I am saying that India would develop her western sector first which would serve the dual purpose for rapid movement of troops when need arises and interconnecting her industrial hubs.

No, its not for military purposes and not a single line is proposed near western border.

we already have good rail connectivity for military and 6lane - 4 lane roads network near border. Our forces can reach border in 48 hours instead of 6 months it have taken in operation parakram.

Lets leave that military aspects as it will derail this thread.

No, its not for military purposes and not a single line is proposed near western border.

we already have good rail connectivity for military and 6lane - 4 lane roads network near border. Our forces can reach border in 48 hours instead of 6 months it have taken in operation parakram.

Lets leave that military aspects as it will derail this thread.
For serving strategic purpose is it necessary to develop infrastructure up to last stretch?For rapid build up of troops it would be of great help,five times faster than road.In defence forum you got to analyse a subject with strategic specs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom