What's new

Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

what else you european jews can do ,only good at killing natives
Atleast we don't burn embassies and declare war on the entire middle east like some other countries in the region do

I have no problem with lebanese i actually like there culter.
I have huge problem with fat shia nassrallah controlled by megalom leader Ruhollah Khomeini

but my ancestors are from iraq :D
good for you native jews should be protected n given all rights:tup:

Atleast we don't burn embassies and declare war on the entire middle east like some other countries in the region do
you folks have done worse things than that

good for you native jews should be protected n given all rights:tup:

you folks have done worse things than that
Ehmm, compare to the Iraq Iran war in the 80's, Israel's look like an angel compare to Iran
1 million deaths in a war, you must've break a record.
I like the deflection tho, Iran should look in the mirror before even talking to any other country about crimes

Don't worry my friends IDF protect all the citizens in israel: jews muslims christian and atheist
Unlike it's opponents who execute citizens who dare to say anything against the regime, and then say his country is a democracy :hitwall:

Good luck to Israel. Every terrorist group regardless of sect or religion should be targeted. They do nothing good but destruction in the region. There are already enough of them as it is.

Hezbollah has hurt Lebanon a lot and hijacked parts of it. Lebanon deserves much better.

Israel is no saint but now many Lebanese civilians will probably die. As in previous times due to their stupidity.

Such people think it is a victory if they kill 1 Israeli and they lose 20 of their own and get their property destroyed. Such is the mentality of every terror group. They have no respect for life or prosperity.

Most of Hezbollah's money comes from drug trade and extortion. Is that a group that we as Muslims want to have anything to do with let admire?
If there was no Hezbollah, today they would've been a South Lebanon and a North lebanon; one Christian and one Muslim. Hezbollah is not a sectarian group and is supported by 80% Christians, 80% Druze and 89% Sunnis - you can go to a Christian house and find pictures of martyred Hezbollah militants. Most of Hezbollah funding comes from trade, investments, and aid ; most of that funding goes into running hospitals, educational facilities, news services and is responsible for massive development projects in Lebanon.

You do realise we're talking about an Iranian terrorist group operating in Lebanon and firing on Israel, right?
Yes a terrorist group that is only recognized as a terrorist group by 6 countries and two organizations. Last time i checked it was Israel that started the fighting in 2015 by bombing a Hezbollah convoy and when Hezbollah retaliated you call it "terrorism" - same tactic is used in Gaza.

If there was no Hezbollah, today they would've been a South Lebanon and a North lebanon; one Christian and one Muslim. Hezbollah is not a sectarian group and is supported by 80% Christians, 80% Druze and 89% Sunnis - you can go to a Christian house and find pictures of martyred Hezbollah militants. Most of Hezbollah funding comes from trade, investments, and aid ; most of that funding goes into running hospitals, educational facilities, news services and is responsible for massive development projects in Lebanon.
Hizballa budget comes from selling drugs and from the iranian regime.
Hizballa is a private army of a political party in lebanon and the iranian regime and thereby threaten any opposition against them

Ehmm, compare to the Iraq Iran war in the 80's, Israel's look like an angel compare to Iran
1 million deaths in a war, you must've break a record.
I like the deflection tho, Iran should look in the mirror before even talking to any other country about crimes
It was Iraq that started the war, Iran emerged from a political revolution and had no proper standing military force.

Almost no one likes Hizbullah in Lebanon except some naive Shia. I know many Shia from Lebanon and Kuwait they hate Hizbullah more than any other Sunni on the planet. So don't try to enhance Hizbullah image.
This terrorist militia should be wiped out by Lebanon army if not then by Israel.

It's the perfect time for Israel to wipe out Hizboullah.

Hizballa budget comes from selling drugs and from the iranian regime.
Hizballa is a private army of a political party in lebanon and the iranian regime and thereby threaten any opposition against them
Do you want me to link you sources? Most of Hezbollah's budgets come from donation, inestments, trade and aid.

It was Iraq that started the war, Iran emerged from a political revolution and had no proper standing military force.

You obviously don't know your history well.

It was cross-border skirmishes that Iran perpetrated which lead to war. As Iran always does, it keeps goading and goading.

Yes a terrorist group that is only recognized as a terrorist group by 6 countries and two organizations.
The United States,[40]France,[41] the Gulf Cooperation Council,[42]Australia,[43]Canada,[44] the Netherlands,[45] and Israel[46] have classified Hezbollah as a terrorist organization. In early 2015, the US Director of National Intelligence removed Hezbollah from the list of "active terrorist threats" against the United States while Hezbollah remained designated as terrorist by the US,[47] and by mid 2015 several Hezbollah officials were sanctioned by the US for their role in facilitating military activity in the ongoing Syrian Civil War.[48] The European Union, New Zealand and the United Kingdom[49] have proscribed Hezbollah's military wing, but do not list Hezbollah as a whole as a terrorist organization.[50][51]

The European Union (EU) is a politico-economic union of 28 member states
The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (Arabic: مجلس التعاون لدول الخليج العربية‎), originally (and still colloquially) known as the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC, مجلس التعاون الخليجي), is a regionalintergovernmental political and economic union consisting of all Arab states of the Persian Gulf, except for Iraq. Its member states are Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.[2][3]

All current member states are monarchies, including three constitutional monarchies (Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain), two absolute monarchies (Saudi Arabia and Oman), and one federal monarchy (the United Arab Emirates, composed of seven member states, each with their own emir). There have been discussions regarding the future membership of Jordan, Morocco, and Yemen.[4][5]

Almost no one likes Hizbullah in Lebanon except some naive Shia. I know many Shia from Lebanon and Kuwait they hate Hizbullah more than any other Sunni on the planet. So don't try to enhance Hizbullah image.
This terrorist militia should be wiped out by Lebanon army if not then by Israel.

It's the perfect time for Israel to wipe out Hizboullah.
Yes of course,

Public opinion
According to Michel Samaha, Lebanon's minister of information, Hezbollah is seen as a legitimate resistance organization that has defended its land against an Israeli occupying force and has consistently stood up to the Israeli army.[20]

According to a survey released by the "Beirut Center for Research and Information" on July 26 during the 2006 Lebanon War, 87 percent of Lebanese support Hezbollah's "retaliatory attacks on northern Israel",[285] a rise of 29 percentage points from a similar poll conducted in February. More striking, however, was the level of support for Hezbollah's resistance from non-Shiite communities. Eighty percent of Christians polled supported Hezbollah, along with 80 percent of Druze and 89 percent of Sunnis.[286]

In a poll of Lebanese adults taken in 2004, 6% of respondents gave unqualified support to the statement "Hezbollah should be disarmed". 41% reported unqualified disagreement. A poll of Gaza Strip and West Bank residents indicated that 79.6% had "a very good view" of Hezbollah, and most of the remainder had a "good view". Polls of Jordanian adults in December 2005 and June 2006 showed that 63.9% and 63.3%, respectively, considered Hezbollah to be a legitimate resistance organization.In the December 2005 poll, only 6% of Jordanian adults considered Hezbollah to be terrorist.[287]

A July 2006 USA Today/Gallup poll found that 83% of the 1,005 Americans polled blamed Hezbollah, at least in part, for the 2006 Lebanon War, compared to 66% who blamed Israel to some degree. Additionally, 76% disapproved of the military action Hezbollah took in Israel, compared to 38% who disapproved of Israel's military action in Lebanon.[288] A poll in August 2006 by ABC News and the Washington Post found that 68% of the 1,002 Americans polled blamed Hezbollah, at least in part, for the civilian casualties in Lebanon during the 2006 Lebanon War, compared to 31% who blamed Israel to some degree.[288] Another August 2006 poll by CNN showed that 69% of the 1,047 Americans polled believed that Hezbollah is unfriendly towards, or an enemy of, the United States.[288]

You must quite frankly be joking. I am an Arab and follow Arab media closely and I know several Lebanese personally. Both Muslims and Christians. None of them support Hezbollah blindly. They are only sympathetic to them if Israel is attacking Lebanon which is completely normal. When there is no hostility with Israel almost everyone is complaining about Hezbollah. If you spoke Arabic you would know this.

When Israel attacks your country everyone will join hands regardless of sect. This is completely normal.

In Iraq for instance Sunni and Shia militias joined hands to fight the Americans and other coalition forces. Did that mean that they loved each other? Shortly afterwards they started to kill each other. You get the point.

Hezbollah was not alone. Did you suddenly forget Amal and Jammoul? Besides it was only Southern Lebanon mostly.

Anyway whenever Hezbollah attacks Israel and maybe succeeds in killing a few soldiers or civilians 10 times as many Lebanese die. Great victory indeed and tactic. The recipe for progress.

I am a supporter of secularism and enlightened rule so I guess we have totally different world views.

I don't understand why Muslims support all kind of terrorist groups. Then we wonder why the situation is as it is.

How about defeating Israel scientifically and economically instead of sending idiotic rockets that will change nothing but only give you more headache? Too many Muslims these days are too backward. We see the effects of it in the region.

Back
Top Bottom