What's new

Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

Hezzies release statement confirming attack.

Brother, I don't think that Lebanese hate Iran. Following is a Video by Christian Singer, who is full of praise of Hizbullah and Nasarullah.
Moreover, it seems that Syrian Christians also love Hizbullah and see them as their guardian. While Israel seems to be on the Saudi and Salafi Jihadist side.
One singer don't represent all the Christians and shia in lebanone.
israel hate hizbullah and isis the same.
both are fanatic idiots

both are fanatic idiots

The Christians are 'temporarily' supporting Hezbollah because they fear ISIS.

But when it comes down to it, the only people in Lebanon who want Hezbollah are Shia Muslims - many of who planted in the south by Iran. Remember the south wasn't always a Shia Muslim strong hold. Iran populated it to oppose Israel.

both are fanatic idiots

Why 'cause you can't occupy Lebanon again?

Hezbollah is composed of Shia Arab Lebanese and is led by Shia Arab Lebanese. Not Iranians. The Iranian regime is supporting them politically, economically and military though.

The only Lebanese who support Hezbollah blindly are the poor Shia Arabs of Southern Lebanon and the radicalized ones.

All the other Lebanese who want progress know that Hezbollah are harmful for Lebanese interests and cohesion and that it is a terror group which kills innocents, has hijacked a lot of Lebanon and is using drug trade, kidnapping and extortion as sources of their wealth.

They have nothing to do with Islam nor do they speak for Lebanon.

Good luck to Israel. Every terrorist group regardless of sect or religion should be targeted. They do nothing good but destruction in the region. There are already enough of them as it is.

Hezbollah has hurt Lebanon a lot and hijacked parts of it. Lebanon deserves much better.

Israel is no saint but now many Lebanese civilians will probably die. As in previous times due to their stupidity.

Such people think it is a victory if they kill 1 Israeli and they lose 20 of their own and get their property destroyed. Such is the mentality of every terror group. They have no respect for life or prosperity.

Most of Hezbollah's money comes from drug trade and extortion. Is that a group that we as Muslims want to have anything to do with let admire?
@Irfan Baloch

He is a false flagger turk

both are fanatic idiots

Brother, it was not a single Christian. Please watch the Video where hundreds of Christians are sitting and they are absolutely emotional while listening to this song.

Also, Syrian Christians are also totally on the side of Hizbullah, while Israel is indeed supporting Saudia backed Jihadists. I don't think you could deny it in the name of ISIS.

More than israel?
Ofcourse more than Israel, One is Iranian proxy and the other one just want to kill all those who ain't muslims.
Iran doesn't rest, it just burn a saudi embassy and want to start a new war against Israel in Syria and Lebanon's border

"The only Lebanese who support Hezbollah blindly are the poor Shia Arabs of Southern Lebanon and the radicalized ones."
exactly.

I worked with Lebanese engineer. He told me that lebanies hate iran and seek good relation with israel

why isis don,t do that:D, great going Hizbullah:enjoy:
You will also continue to be happy when we will assassinate nasrallah?:partay::lol:

"The only Lebanese who support Hezbollah blindly are the poor Shia Arabs of Southern Lebanon and the radicalized ones."
exactly.

I worked with Lebanese engineer. He told me that lebanies hate iran and seek good relation with israel
Iran seek poor and radicalized people cause they're easy to manipulate and use them for their causes.
Hizballa is just another terror organization created by Iran.
They're using Lebanon as their playing ground and holding the citizens of lebanon hostages to their (Iran) decisions

exactly.

You will also continue to be happy when we will assassinate nasrallah?:partay::lol:

what else you european jews can do ,only good at killing natives

Back
Top Bottom