What's new

Hezbollah-Israel conflict 2019

Looks like more Iranian bases are about to go up in smoke.

Just more stolen millions from the Iranian people wasted on military expansionism and exporting their 'revolution' i.e imperialism all across the middle east.

Meanwhile people in Iran are struggling to afford basic things. What a crazed regime.
^^^^^^Zionist in disguise^^^^^^^^^^^or Falcon is back :)

We all know from Facebook and Twitter that thousands of IRGC trolls are paid to come online and spread the regime narrative. Social media have been removing thousands of fake news accounts linked to Iran. The fact that every Iranian on here is a wide-eyed staunch supporter of the Mullahs tells us all we need to know.
To the contrary, we know:

1) "JIDF" - Israeli cyber army propaganda division exists that pays Israelis to wage "cyber war" online to promote their propaganda narratives.

2) KSA has a large army of fake bot Twitter accounts all dedicated to praising the virtues of MBS and spread Saudi propaganda.

Just two days ago the BBC reported:

Facebook bans 'Saudi Arabia-linked propaganda accounts'

Facebook says it has discovered that people linked to the Saudi authorities have been using its platforms to spread propaganda through fake accounts.

It says the operation mainly targeted the Middle East and North Africa, and most of the content was in Arabic.

More than 350 accounts and pages have been removed. It is rare for the social media giant to publicly link such activities to a government.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49197576

Other sources:

https://www.smh.com.au/technology/israeli-propaganda-war-hits-social-media-20140717-ztvky.html
https://electronicintifada.net/blog...s-injecting-israeli-propaganda-your-news-feed
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ernment-campaign-cyber-security-a9034796.html

It's funny how the Iranians on here have somehow managed to hijack the forum, basically 'exported their revolution' to defence.pk and expect to have everything go their way. When someone appears showing dissent and not toeing the Mullah line, the Iranian mob forms to gang up and remove the dissident.

It's exactly what the regime does in Iran with any dissenters.

We all know from Facebook and Twitter that thousands of IRGC trolls are paid to come online and spread the regime narrative. Social media have been removing thousands of fake news accounts linked to Iran. The fact that every Iranian on here is a wide-eyed staunch supporter of the Mullahs tells us all we need to know.
No, don't confuse your cantankerous behaviour with that of a bunch of Iranians from all the world. I don't align myself with most of the policies of the government of Iran but I consider myself an Iranian. You on the other hand don't like a rising Iran, a rising Iran means rising influence, it's a natural thing....you have some chip on your shoulder about Shias, and with Iran being one the largest Shia population center you have something against Iran....Growing up I never knew there were differences between the sects, because that's how my family raised me, Muslims were Muslims to us, no difference. I soon found out about the hatred Arabs had for us in school. I think the bad ideas and ideologies all emanates from SA, sadly.....

No, don't confuse your cantankerous behaviour with that of a bunch of Iranians from all the world. I don't align myself with most of the policies of the government of Iran but I consider myself an Iranian. You on the other hand don't like a rising Iran, a rising Iran means rising influence, it's a natural thing....you have some chip on your shoulder about Shias, and with Iran being one the largest Shia population center you have something against Iran....Growing up I never knew there were differences between the sects, because that's how my family raised me, Muslims were Muslims to us, no difference. I soon found out about the hatred Arabs had for us in school. I think the bad ideas and ideologies all emanates from SA, sadly.....

Crazy just how real the pure and deep rooted hatred some Arabs have for Iran, isn't it?

Crazy just how real the pure and deep rooted hatred some Arabs have for Iran, isn't it?

Some Persian nationalists who try to be Zoroastrians in the west, beverly hills faggots hate Arabs. Some Arab nationalists and some in Iraq who are affected by Iranian regime policies hate Iran as well.

Other then that, no one cares so this 'deep rooted hatred' you're speaking of barely exists. Gulf Arabs are too busy with their luxury shopping bullshit to start with.

Iran won't allow that, you silly boy.
What you mean to say is this:
US won't allow that, you silly boy.

The army has to remain below Hezbollah's capabilities to ensure the country stays under Iranian control.
what you and US govt meant to say here is this:
The army has to remain below Hezbollah's capabilities to ensure the country stays under Israeli control.

I dont think your newness to this forum and the bs you're spewing are unrelated...

To make you believe.
Celebrate all you want, as long as we know we didn't have any casualties, while you did, it's fine.

The whole thing was staged. The cameramen, the soldiers, and everything.
I have formed a conclusion as to why Israel used the "dummy soldiers" tactic- it was to reduce pressure from Israeli citizens to strike/attack Hezbollah AFTER Israel already violated Hezbollah's "red line",because that could have led to a war after Hezbollah retaliates against new Israeli airistrikes or attacks.

I guess what im trying to say is the Israeli govt hid the casualties or deaths by using its "dummy soldiers" propaganda on its citizens...citizens cant protest what they dont know(injured or dead Israeli soldiers due to Hezbollah attach) and if they cant protest, they cant pressure the Israeli govt, and that finally allows Israel absorb the tit-for-tat retaliation of Hezbollah without provoking a war the Israeli govt(at least) doesnt want.

you're welcome.

Some Persian nationalists who try to be Zoroastrians in the west, beverly hills faggots hate Arabs. Some Arab nationalists and some in Iraq who are affected by Iranian regime policies hate Iran as well.

Other then that, no one cares so this 'deep rooted hatred' you're speaking of barely exists. Gulf Arabs are too busy with their luxury shopping bullshit to start with.
Perhaps among the populations, but among the Arab leaders of the Persian Gulf states there is a well-documented paranoia and obsession with Iran. There are numerous accounts of US officials recanting how in their experience the Arabs are obsessed with Iran; if someone so much as sneezes in the Middle East the Arab leaders will think Iran is responsible for it.

Why do you care about the opinions of diaspora? Do you think Germany benefited positively from its diaspora in the US during WW1-2?

Iraqis Arabs , Hezbullah Arabs , Yemenis Arabs and mostly Palestainians Arabs for whom all muslims are struggling except some pro Israeli Arabs . So there is no question of Arab hatrade . Here some Arabs are working against Arabs (Palastine and Lebanon) interest . So be logical .

Israelis probably got injured but no dead. .. Evacuation was real not dummy but they are hiding their injured caz they can hide injuries easily

I saw that pathetic video, it was edited, most likely due to the fact it was a stationary camera they can digitally remove the truck going by (before or after the explosion) and paste it on to the road after the smoke is visible to signify the truck escaping...it was a bad edit too. I don't know if any soldiers died but the Hezbollah video shows a clear hit.

Iran won't allow that, you silly boy. The army has to remain below Hezbollah's capabilities to ensure the country stays under Iranian control.
Iran already told Lebanon ,they only need ask for it and as soon as they agree ,we arm the Lebanon army with everything we have . we didn't even make such offer to Iraq or Syria

Back
Top Bottom