What's new

Hero Indian Super League Grand Opening Ceremony

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah ..... dont mess up ...score now
.........penalty for foul inside box....

alright half time ...
why is Alexandros Tzorvas not playing today ??.. that stupid goalkeeper of NEU FC knows nothing ..he had one job of picking the ball and that imbecile gave it away to Goan strikers..

alright half time ...
why is Alexandros Tzorvas not playing today ??.. that stupid goalkeeper of NEU FC knows nothing ..he had one job of picking the ball and that imbecile gave it away to Goan strikers..
Coach decided that extra international player is required in midfield.Hence the Ch****a goalkeeper.

Coach decided that extra international player is required in midfield.Hence the Ch****a goalkeeper.
Of all the teams ,NEU FC have weakest defence , we will pay dearly for this :hitwall::pissed:

Seriously ,remove Durga Boro and that imbecile GK ,pathetic useless f***s

Of all the teams ,NEU FC have weakest defence , we will pay dearly for this :hitwall::pissed:

give it some time bro, things will improve.

I concur.We have missed too many probable goals because do could not intercept a cross.

benayoun is the only reason Goa is not slaughtered in this match
WTF, just missed the golden goose

give it some time bro, things will improve.
I m not at all enjoying the game , when a player moves the ball from the corner you are suppose to move parallely to antcipate an eventual pass .. this is basic, look how they are playing, no team work ,everyone going alone

I concur.We have missed too many probable goals because do could not intercept a cross.

benayoun is the only reason Goa is not slaughtered in this match
WTF, just missed the golden goose
exactly!! Doh is playing good though .. poor guy trying too hard

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom