What's new

Hero Indian Super League Grand Opening Ceremony

Kerala Scored ..yohoooooo
kerala -Kolkata
1-- 1
Hold on this score Kerala or atleast pump in some more goals..
go Kerala :mps:

Last edited:
Though I have no idea about the teams themselves :P I was thinking it would be Kolkatta today with an easy win today

kolkata is definitely a strong team , they `ve got awesome combination of forwards and midfields, who doesnot miss any chance to score unlike other teams ,,..Baljit Sahni of Kolkata is something , we should watch out for, awesome player ..

I hope they don't get many points today .. will help my team :D NEU FC

29-10-2012
Game today NEU FC Vs Delhi Dynamos in Delhi
Huge crowd in the stadium mostly NEasterners:mps:

@halupridol you are at the game ??

Last edited:
CMoN NE last 10 minutes :sick:

10735308_1518175325096527_109965617_n.jpg

10723811_709843392442459_2082866773_n.jpg

10731437_303699526485995_650138633_n.jpg

Match ended with Goal less draw .. 33000 in attendance , what an awesome game it was..

29-10-2012
Game today NEU FC Vs Delhi Dynamos in Delhi
Huge crowd in the stadium mostly NEasterners:mps:

@halupridol you are at the game ??
Who were they supporting ? NEU FC or Delhi Dynamos .. it's a tricky situation .... Never got to see the match :(

Who were they supporting ? NEU FC or Delhi Dynamos .. it's a tricky situation .... Never got to see the match :(
of course NEU FC , Someone carried this huge banner "Delhite by name , NE by game":partay: it was a good match , although it ended in draw , but it was fast pace and both team displayed great sport , and the crowd was fantastic ,some 30000 of them were present, even commentators acknowledged that...

Given how busy every one of us are , it is impossible to watch all the games .. just pick a team or two and follow them ..

Last edited:
alteico de kolkata gonna win.
Simply outclass all others.:tup:
They will reach Semis easily , but anything could happen after that.. as for other teams there goings to be ups and down in the table of standings

They will reach Semis easily , but anything could happen after that.. as for other teams there goings to be ups and down in the table of standings

naaa mark my words yo.Most consistent throughout.Nyways they deserve to win.
Kerela,goa are weakest and mumbai,pune are a fluke.
NEUC seem to be improving,lets see wat happens when the meet chennaiyan fc.

naaa mark my words yo.Most consistent throughout.Nyways they deserve to win.
Kerela,goa are weakest and mumbai,pune are a fluke.
NEUC seem to be improving,lets see wat happens when the meet chennaiyan fc.
NEU FC at best is 3rd or 4th best team , lots of improvement needed , hopefully they will improve as league progresses ..

ISL 6th best league with spectators after EPL,Bundesliga,Serie A etc and the best in Asia and only 2nd in India after IPL..reaching 170 million viewers.

Any of you biatches watching??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom