What's new

Here's What Iran Wants From Sanctions Relief

It doesn't change the fact that you were defeated and your city was burnt down. And we did set foot on Athens. And you did run away like cowards. And please do not call your occupied territories as an empire. It's ridiculous. lol You were not an empire.

Things are always interesting, my friend. Right now Greece is vulnerable enough that you are basically at the mercy of Turkey, who sooner or later, will come for what they think is theirs. :D

So, we should add mathematics to the long list of things that you are bad at? :D

except Romania doesn't have bigger economy than Iran.. These mini-fiefdoms that are run by germany have no say or relevance anywhere. As someone who knows there inner circle dealings they are just couple of progressive lefties who come there for free tea and cafe with biscuits and go home at afternoon

You're acting like Israel can be trusted to act in good faith and would settle for anything other than an overthrow of Iran's government. Sorry, Israel's voice doesn't count. They are the most destabilizing influence in the whole region.

Why you think we have excellent relations with Israel then? Why has Cyprus also excellent relations with Israel? Israel does not topple the government of Egypt or Jordan either.

Nobody expects israel and Iran to be friends but neutrality is a possibility.
except Romania doesn't have bigger economy than Iran.. These mini-fiefdoms that are run by germany have no say or relevance anywhere

GDP of Iran: 191,7 Billion USD
GDP of Romania: 248,7 Billion USD

Why you think we have excellent relations with Israel then? Why has Cyprus also excellent relations with Israel? Israel does not topple the government of Egypt or Jordan either.

Greece and Israel have no reason to be in conflict with one another, although many Greek friends I have met before were actually very much against Israel's policies and far more woke than dumb brainwashed Americans.

Israel gets along with Egypt and Jordan because those two countries basically surrendered and are on the dole of the US, being bribed to look the other way as Israel slaughters Palestinians and ethnically cleanse the region.

except Romania doesn't have bigger economy than Iran.. These mini-fiefdoms that are run by germany have no say or relevance anywhere. As someone who knows there inner circle dealings they are just couple of progressive lefties who come there for free tea and cafe with biscuits and go home at afternoon
Yeah. The guy is an imbecile. This is the correct figure for Iran's economy:

GDP (PPP)2020 estimate
• Total
Decrease
$1.007 trillion[8] (18th)
• Per capita
Decrease
$11,963[8] (66th)
GDP (nominal)2020 estimate
• Total
Increase
$611 billion[8] (21st)
• Per capita
Increase
$7,257[8] (78th)

GDP of Iran: 682,8 Billion USD

Try to google it next time before embarrasing yourself

From our point of view any new contract between Iran and Europe must also contain several points.

1. Iran and Israel must come to peaceful relations, this would put alot of pressure out of the near east.

2. Iran has to allow full acess to its nuclear sites
I like to go back to your original two points...sorry to see that every post becomes a testosterone battlefield in the PDF..

Your first point about Israel and Iran is a political demand that will never be part of JCPOA. All parties know that and proceeded ahead knowing that the issue will show itself during ratification process..so it is out of agenda for Nuclear negotiations "....could be part of "Grand bargen" negotiations that Iran offered more than a decade ago but rejected by the US.

Your second point about inspection is the "Additional Protocol" That was part of jcpoa and was successfully implemented with no objection...so this point is a no problem issue.

The parties involved are really Iran and US...if the two strike a deal the rest is only window dressing ..so we should not mix political demand and nuclear demand together.

From our point of view any new contract between Iran and Europe must also contain several points.

1. Iran and Israel must come to peaceful relations, this would put alot of pressure out of the near east.

Dont know about 1st point but second one is reasonable and doable granted Iran only has goals for Civilian use of nuclear power. Countries around the globe who have opted for civilian use of nuclear power have given access to IAEA. Reluctance to embrace this point clearly shows Iran has ambitions for nukes. As for asking any muslim country let alone israel to embrace Israel is a ridiculous demand.

Yeah. The guy is an imbecile. This is the correct figure for Iran's economy:

GDP (PPP)2020 estimate
• Total
Decrease
$1.007 trillion[8] (18th)
• Per capita
Decrease
$11,963[8] (66th)
GDP (nominal)2020 estimate
• Total
Increase
$611 billion[8] (21st)
• Per capita
Increase
$7,257[8] (78th)
Listen,we're getting along great in the Azerbaijan vs Iran thread. Let's not continue the "mine's bigger than yours" thing here. Don't start fighting. The Turks are bothering us both.

Listen,we're getting along great in the Azerbaijan vs Iran thread. Let's not continue the "mine's bigger than yours" thing here. Don't start fighting. The Turks are bothering us both.
I just posted the correct figures from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I don't see why that should be interpreted as "mine's bigger than yours".

I just posted the correct figures from the International Monetary Fund (IMF). I don't see why that should be interpreted as "mine's bigger than yours".
I'm talking about the whole thread.

I like to go back to your original two points...sorry to see that every post becomes a testosterone battlefield in the PDF..

Your first point about Israel and Iran is a political demand that will never be part of JCPOA. All parties know that and proceeded ahead knowing that the issue will show itself during ratification process..so it is out of agenda for Nuclear negotiations "....could be part of "Grand bargen" negotiations that Iran offered more than a decade ago but rejected by the US.

Your second point about inspection is the "Additional Protocol" That was part of jcpoa and was successfully implemented with no objection...so this point is a no problem issue.

The parties involved are really Iran and US...if the two strike a deal the rest is only window dressing ..so we should not mix political demand and nuclear demand together.

You are right. But i think its long time that Israel and Iran find a way to create stable relations. It would be in best interests for all involved. This entire conflict has become simply laughable.
So, you are saying that Athens is not part of the mainland Greece? Because it seems established that Athens had been invaded. Are you saying that mainland Greece was not conquered because a tiny dot had been left unconquered? lol

Yeah. Xerxes sent an ambassador to surrender to a place that it had conquered and burnt down to the ground with little effort. Greek mythology is indeed fascinating.

Tell me why all persian forces vanished from any greek territory after the battle of salamis and plataea just few weeks after Athens was burned? I would love to know.

1.This would ultimately require the west being finally willing to make it crystal clear to the israelis,in no uncertain terms,that they must either accept the 2 state solution,or a south african post apartheid 1 state solution.
Anything other than these 2 options,is literally,a non starter politically for iran.

2.Iran already does this as part of the npt,in fact it even allowed the iaea to inspect places like parchin,a military site,which it was under no obligation to allow.In addition,under the jcpoa it went much further than anyone else,even consenting to allow inspections of nuclear related facilities,such as centrifuge manufacturing plants,that it was not required to do under the npt.

1.This would ultimately require the west being finally willing to make it crystal clear to the israelis,in no uncertain terms,that they must either accept the 2 state solution,or a south african post apartheid 1 state solution.
Anything other than these 2 options,is literally,a non starter politically for iran.

2.Iran already does this as part of the npt,in fact it even allowed the iaea to inspect places like parchin,a military site,which it was under no obligation to allow.In addition,under the jcpoa it went much further than anyone else,even consenting to allow inspections of nuclear related facilities,such as centrifuge manufacturing plants,that it was not required to do under the npt.

The 1 state solution would mean a new holocaust and destruction of any jewish life in the region, you know that as well as i do. There never will be a 1 state solution and as far as i know Israel is not against 2 state solution.

Jewish life? This is a typical phrase used by zionists... Interesting.

By the way, since you seem to be into ancient history, could you tell us about Hannukah?

Iranian users: if you're unfamiliar with Hannukah, look it up. The Greeks too experienced a Purim of their own.
Guys come on,don't fight. Let's just agree that Israel needs to go back to the pre-1967 borders and Iran to not actually make nuclear weapons. And USA to finally stop this stupid embargo and 40 year sanctions.

Jewish life? This is a trademark phrase used by zionists... Very interesting.

Assimilating the notion of a one-state solution with the WW2 Holocaust and claiming Isra"el" is actually interested in a two-state formula (when its record suggests otherwise) is interesting as well.

Since you seem to be into ancient history, could you tell us about Hannukah? Or are national-zionist folk in Greece required to focus exclusively on past antagonisms with Iran, while cherishing brotherhood with Isra"el"? Just wondering.

Iranian users: if you're unfamiliar with Hannukah, look it up. The Greeks too experienced sort of a Purim of their own.

The Al HaNissim prayer is recited on Hanukkah as an addition to the Amidah prayer, which was formalized in the late 1st century.[32] Al HaNissim describes the history of the holiday as follows:

In the days of Mattiyahu ben Yohanan, high priest, the Hasmonean and his sons, when the evil Greek kingdom stood up against Your people Israel, to cause them to forget Your Torah and abandon the ways You desire – You, in Your great mercy, stood up for them in their time of trouble; You fought their fight, You judged their judgment, You took their revenge; You delivered the mighty into the hands of the weak, the many into the hands of the few, the impure into the hands of the pure, the evil into the hands of the righteous, the sinners into the hands of those who engaged in Your Torah; You made yourself a great and holy name in Your world, and for Your people Israel You made great redemption and salvation as this very day. And then Your sons came to the inner chamber of Your house, and cleared Your Temple, and purified Your sanctuary, and lit candles in Your holy courtyards, and established eight days of Hanukkah for thanksgiving and praise to Your holy name.

Jewish life is something we say in Greece and Europe in general. Greece has good relations with Israel, we even have a pipeline project going on. You have a problem with that?

Back
Top Bottom