What's new

Here is something Pakistani's living abroad should learn from Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn what? how to fight? And Pakistanis are all ready sending millions of $$ to Pakistan for the tax dogging elite to enjoy their lives in Pakistan? What more do Pakistanis want from over seas Pakistanis?

How to cause nuisance and give bad name to your country. Is the OP telling over seas Pakistanis to copy some Arabs on how to behave like animals in other countries?

Give a bad name to your country?? You are the worst member on this forum,People like you think having British citizenship makes you superior than other pakistanis.You look down on punjabis and address non-Mohajirs in a patronizing way. Well guess what I am mixed pakistani with US citizenship and I don't behave the way you do. My message is not about behaving like animals or giving pakistan a bad name. So shut the **** up and stay outta my threads.

No wonder that Palestinians are still stateless despite enermous help from all over the world.
I don't see them doing anything wrong here.

what should we learn? how to fight? lol

Unity!

Give a bad name to your country?? You are the worst member on this forum,People like you think having British citizenship makes you superior than other pakistanis.You look down on punjabis and address non-Mohajirs in a patronizing way. Well guess what I am mixed pakistani with US citizenship and I don't behave the way you do. My message is not about behaving like animals or giving pakistan a bad name. So shut the **** up and stay outta my threads.

I don't see them doing anything wrong here.

Unity!
we are united out side of pakistan aren't we? its just in pakistan where we can't get along lol.
i wouldn't let a pakistan get teamed up on ever.

thanks for sharing lol... saw a similiar thing once... n know a couple of dudes who did something like tht aswell...

p.s:the lil green guy got his *** kicked.. while his frnds bailed..

Last edited:
Palestinians, in my opinion, have for the most part developed this unity because they are still in their struggling process and thats precisely why they aren't even religiously divisive. Pakistanis have something to fall back on no matter how tattered and in shambles that place might have turned into. That being said, I think we indeed have a lot to learn from them because unity is what we have always sorely lacked.

If we South Asians or rather Asians fight unnecessarily in US, we'll be the first one to be behind bars. Remember US is very strict and primarily to Asian (Exceptions are Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans in people point of view).

But that doesn't mean we have to keep quite in case of a nasty racial shit. If we are absolutely not at falt, we should hit back and hit back hard.

Last edited:
In the neighborhood i grew up in being the only Pakistani wasn't quite easy. But in other parts of NYC the Pakistani community expanded in the past decade after 9/11 and since then there has been a considerable rise in gang like activity within the Pakistani youth, mostly as a retaliation against Blacks and even Hispanics who after 9/11 found Pakistanis to be easy targets.

I hear that its really bad in the UK where Pakistani and Black gangs have full blown brawls and people end up being killed.

Palestinians, in my opinion, have for the most part developed this unity because they are still in their struggling process and thats precisely why they aren't even religiously divisive. Pakistanis have something to fall back on no matter how tattered and in shambles that place might have turned into. That being said, I think we indeed have a lot to learn from them because unity is what we have always sorely lacked.

Yet I am sorry to inform you that not even the Palestinians are fully united in terms of politics when it comes to the real struggle on the ground. The Fatah-Hamas divide comes to mind. In person it is all different. Because those are normal ordinary Joe's.

Once people taste power they change dramatically.

Good video though.

If we South Asians or rather Asians fight unnecessarily in US, we'll be the first one to be behind bars. Remember US is very strict and primarily to Asian (Exceptions, Russia, China, Japan, Korea in people point of view).

But that doesn't mean we have to keep quite in case of a nasty racial shit. If we are absolutely not at falt, we should hit back and hit back hard.

My old high school was situated in a mostly Pakistani/Afghan neighborhood but we had a lot of indians (Punjabi Sikhs, Christians, etc) who went there as well, and there was a particular incident where a few Blacks ganged up on one of the Desis and after school all of the Pakis, indians, and Afghans ganged up and pulled out a knife on the black kids, after that the Blacks knew their place.

A lot of the Pakis i knew who went to that school were Fresh off the Boat ones, but some of them weren't afraid to kill anyone that tried to start crap with them, which always made me think what some of my compatriots were involved in back in Pakistan.

Yet I am sorry to inform you that not even the Palestinians are fully united in terms of politics when it comes to the real struggle on the ground. The Fatah-Hamas divide comes to mind. In person it is all different. Because those are normal ordinary Joe's.

Once people taste power they change dramatically.

Good video though.

That kind of unity you would hardly find in my opinion but the greatest uniting factor is when one's survival is at stake. We, on the other hand, are divided by political factions, military, clerics and now even terrorists so we should be the last ones to talk about unity no matter whom we are compared to.

My old high school was situated in a mostly Pakistani/Afghan neighborhood but we had a lot of indians (Punjabi Sikhs, Christians, etc) who went there as well, and there was a particular incident where a few Blacks ganged up on one of the Desis and after school all of the Pakis, indians, and Afghans ganged up and pulled out a knife on the black kids, after that the Blacks knew their place.

A lot of the Pakis i knew who went to that school were Fresh off the Boat ones, but some of them weren't afraid to kill anyone that tried to start crap with them, which always made me think what some of my compatriots were involved in back in Pakistan.

Some places in NYC are deadly dangerous, like Bronx and Journal Square, Newark in Jersey. The black gangs are very active there.

We are no racists but as in evry society there are some.

Turkish people are very liberal as per my personal experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom