What's new

Here is something Pakistani's living abroad should learn from Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some places in NYC are deadly dangerous, like Bronx and Journal Square, Newark in Jersey. The black gangs are very active there.

Yeah, Bronx is pretty bad and so is Harlem. I heard quite a few tragic stories of Desis getting robbed and stabbed to death, particularly the Taxi drivers.

Yeah, Bronx is pretty bad and so is Harlem. I heard quite a few tragic stories of Desis getting robbed and stabbed to death, particularly the Taxi drivers.

Yeah, even my friend got badly robbed in Journal Sq in Jersey. One of my friend friend, a desi, was shot and killed in NYC, coz he didn't have cash with him.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Lol, wow. really??

You should update yourself:

Pakistani gangs are targeting us, say fearful black youths - Telegraph

Friday night in Walsall town centre. As hundreds of young people pour into the town's pubs and clubs a small group of Asian youths stands apart on a piece of wasteland 100 yards from the high street.

There are about 12 of them, all ethnic Pakistanis aged between 15 and 20, wearing casual clothes and surly expressions. They are not interested in partying, because they have something else on their mind: black-bashing. Their targets are Afro-Caribbean youths and their weapons are racial abuse, baseball bats and knives.

In recent months Pakistani youths have threatened and assaulted dozens of Afro-Caribbean teenagers, according to leaders of the black community. Some have been roughed up; others seriously injured.

That kind of unity you would hardly find in my opinion but the greatest uniting factor is when one's survival is at stake. We, on the other hand, are divided by political factions, military, clerics and now even terrorists so we should be the last ones to talk about unity no matter whom we are compared to.

Hence why the Jews have been so successful. Add the Holocaust factor, the extend of it or not, to the mixture and you are pretty good going.

No, I don't agree with this at all. There is often this song about Muslim not being united. Like all Christians are united. Or even all Europeans etc. In fact Muslims are by far the most closely-knitted religious group of a certain size (100 million plus adherents) that I can think of.

Speaking about gangs then the Latinos are the ones ruling the streets (most of them) together with the various mafias. I still suspect that the Italian mob is pretty influential in and around NYC and NJ.

Last edited:
Speaking about gangs then the Latinos are the ones ruling the streets (most of them) together with the various mafias.
It all depends on the neighborhoods that belong to the respective immigrant/ethnic/racial communities.

Black gangs=Mostly in Black neighborhoods

Hispanic gangs=Mostly in their own neighborhoods

Pakistani gangs= Mostly in Pakistani neighborhoods like Hillside Queens and Cony Island in Brooklyn to name a few that i know of.

The problem arises when certain parts of the neighborhoods overlap each other.

That's what i've concluded from my own experience, and i've lived in NYC for my whole life.

I still suspect that the Italian mob is pretty influential in and around NYC and NJ.
Not that i know of. I guess they keep a low profile. Its all about who has the most man power nowadays, and there aint that many Italian neighborhoods left in NYC. Back in the day when Italians and Irish were the major immigrant groups who occupied large ghettos in NYC and the entire East Coast that was when the Mobs had their golden days.

Hence why the Jews have been so successful. Add the Holocaust factor, the extend of it or not, to the mixture and you are pretty good going.

No, I don't agree with this at all. There is often this song about Muslim not being united. Like all Christians are united. Or even all Europeans etc. In fact Muslims are by far the most closely-knitted religious group of a certain size (100 million plus adherents) that I can think of.

Speaking about gangs then the Latinos are the ones ruling the streets (most of them) together with the various mafias. I still suspect that the Italian mob is pretty influential in and around NYC and NJ.

Latinos? Especially in Texas, Arizona. The Border states.

Th Mexicans will claim back what was theirs in the Mexican American war :P

But i do admit though, the drug cartels scare me more than al qaeda.

No, I don't agree with this at all. There is often this song about Muslim not being united. Like all Christians are united. Or even all Europeans etc. In fact Muslims are by far the most closely-knitted religious society of a certain size (100 million plus adherents) that I can think of.

I agree thats by far one of the most important reasons behind their success.

Not Muslims as a religious entity because obviously comparing Muslims to a few million Jews would be preposterous even if I feel inclined to. I was referring to Pakistanis in particular and how they function.

Pakistani gangs= Mostly in Pakistani neighborhoods like Hillside Queens and Cony Island in Brooklyn to name a few that i know of.

That's what i've concluded from my own experience, and i've lived in NYC for my whole life.

Good to know Indians don't get into trouble :P

Except rape :(

They should. A.Q. is mostly just a ghost which you will most likely never see in your lifetime.

Your and mine concern should be a bunch of hispanic gangs high on false ethnic pride ready to kill and rob others.

It all depends on the neighborhoods that belong to the respective immigrant/ethnic/racial communities.

Black gangs=Mostly in Black neighborhoods

Hispanic gangs=Mostly in their own neighborhoods

Not that i know of. I guess they keep a low profile. Its all about who has the most man power nowadays, and there aint that many Italian neighborhoods left in NYC. Back in the day when Italians and Irish were the major immigrant groups who occupied large ghettos in NYC and the entire East Coast that's when the Mobs had their golden days.
Overall the Latin gangs are the most influential in the US. Of course you will have Black gangs ruling majority Black neighborhoods etc. But overall the Latin gangs are recognized as the most notorious, organized and widespread. Just look at the growing demographic shift in the US. A demographic shift that is mostly due to the Latin immigration and them growing in numbers across the whole US (nearly).
I have never heard about any Pakistani gangs? How many Pakistani Americans are there in the US?

According to this number there are barely 400.000.

Pakistani American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, you are just talking about NYC. Aha. My mistake.

Well are most of the local population (White one) not Italian-Americans and Irish-Americans still. It would be strange if the opposite was the case since they have mostly remained.

Well, the Italian mob don't operate directly. They are not very visible. From what I have read and heard from people in NYC they seem pretty influential behind the scenes still. I might be wrong though.

California most importantly where they are nearly the majority of the population.

Yes, ironically they are just doing the natural work. Land going back to the natives.:lol:

LOL. They indeed kill more people and are brutal as hell but they are only doing it among themselves. Al-Qaeda or should I say people inspired by them are much more dangerous. Just look at 9/11.

The mexican cartel executions are brutal though and they remind me of Sub-Saharan Africans in their brutality.

I agree thats by far one of the most important reasons behind their success.

Not Muslims as a religious entity because obviously comparing Muslims to a few million Jews would be preposterous even if I feel inclined to. I was referring to Pakistanis in particular and how they function.

Well it is always easier when you are so few in numbers. 13 million Jews worldwide of which about half live in Israel. One common enemy regardless of politics. Not difficult to be united. Add the Holocaust factor and the Jewish psyche of always being oppressed.

Well, most seem united to me or am I wrong? If not what is Pakistan today would not exist.

Good to know Indians don't get into trouble :P

Except rape :(

Yeah, i know,. it is a sad reality, but tbqh, after 9/11 Pakistani were a open target for everyone, and when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE. From the Gov.t to Blacks, Hispanics, and other gangs, everybody was going at it.

A lot of Pakistanis were beaten to death, and some incidents where even young boys were cut up with broken glass bottles, hard working fathers shot over a few dollars at the nearby corner store, and nobody gave a rats arse because everyone was full of rage towards Muslims.

So yeah, when you live in the jungle you have to live by the rules.

But times have changed for the good now, thankfully.

Yeah, i know,. it is a sad reality, but tbqh, after 9/11 Pakistani were a open target for everyone, and when i say everyone i mean EVERYONE. From the Gov.t to Blacks, Hispanics, and other gangs, everybody was going at it.

A lot of Pakistanis were beaten to death, and some incidents where even young boys were cut up with broken glass bottles, hard working fathers shot over a few dollars at the nearby corner store, and nobody gave a rats arse because everyone was full of rage towards Muslims.

So yeah, when you live in the jungle you have to live by the rules.

But times have changed for the good now, thankfully.

Was it really that bad? Sounds messed up and poor people. What about the Arabs then? The Arab-American community is 10 times larger than the Pakistani-American community although most of the mare Christian Arabs. They must have faced similar problems. The thing that makes me wonder is the fact that Latinos apparently attacked Muslims. The same Latinos who often are and can be confused of being Muslims (Arabs etc.) and vice versa. In fact millions of Latinos have Arab ancestry to make matters even worse. 20-30 million overall from Mexico to Argentina. Most are once again Christians.

Strange shit. Not many hate crimes in Europe against Muslims compared to our size. Surprisingly.

Well it is always easier when you are so few in numbers. 13 million Jews worldwide of which about half live in Israel. One common enemy regardless of politics. Not difficult to be united. Add the Holocaust factor and the Jewish psyche of always being oppressed.

Well, most seem united to me or am I wrong? If not what is Pakistan today would not exist.

The Jews in Israel are woried about their children marryng out. There was a news floating around that Netanyahu's son was going out with a Girl from one of the Scandinavian countries.

Jews in America, 70% of them marry out. And Jews in Israel look at that they are worried their identity will be diluted.

Pakistanis seem to be united enough.

I don't even know Hindi, and yet I am proud to be an Indian (won't let the idiots back home spoil a great land and culture with their lunacy)

I still get some $hit for not learning our national language.

:-)

Was it really that bad? Sounds messed up and poor people. What about the Arabs then? The Arab-American community is 10 times larger than the Pakistani-American community although most of the mare Christian Arabs. They must have faced similar problems. The thing that makes me wonder is the fact that Latinos apparently attacked Muslims. The same Latinos who often are and can be confused of being Muslims (Arabs etc.) and vice versa. In fact millions of Latinos have Arab ancestry to make matters even worse. 20-30 million overall from Mexico to Argentina. Most are once again Christians.

Strange shit. Not many hate crimes in Europe against Muslims compared to our size. Surprisingly.

There was a Ross Kemp documentary I watched. In it, the Latinos were making disgusting remarks towards blacks. And vice versa.

I know this might be steretyping, But I still like Africans, and African Americans a lot. They have a lot of personality.

Try UK and Canada.

Good to know Keralites don't get into trouble :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom