What's new

Here are the 10 most fragile states in the world

missing the neighbor of Afghanistan ...may be next time it will replace Afghanistan !

Pakistan and Afghanistan both unfortunately are in the same bracket of "High Alert", along the likes of Burundi and Zimbabwe. Hope Afghanistan can dig itself out of this mess in a couple of decades from now.

upload_2016-8-22_15-47-6.png

pakistan ranks 14th this in that glorious list, the author didn't mentioned that. congrats from India where sale of Burnol has skyrocketed since the list is published. Hope you guys reach the top position in that list very soon.

Just to correct you..it is called Superiority Complex..!:lol:

Superiority complex is the inferiority complex. A person feels the need to be superior when down in his guts he has some sort of inferiority complex so basically either way it is a psychological disorder.

History has a lot of records regarding the loot, murder, rapes and forced conversion by Muslim invaders, your forefathers might be some unfortunate victims. So you don't have any other way other than to be proud of your surname and very well you should be, because even after conversion your ancestors choose to keep at-least the surname to keep the future generations informed that who actually you were. :)
History is full of conquests dear, does not limit to Pakistan area. Read the complete history. How Syncithians, White huns, Hapthalites, tocharians, Mongols etc established different empires in different times in whole of India. Even Hinduism has evolved over a period of time. It was never a homogenous religion. How the dravidic races were supressed by Aryans speak of todays India treatment of Dalits and other low castes. Times of Parthia , Gupta dynasties etc had their own Gods that they worshipped. Next time you call yourself Rajput or Jaat or Jadav etc remember you too are a product of Syncithians and white huns raping the then locals i.e your forefathers.

Oh brother my greatgrandfather converted when Kashmir was under Hindu raj and Sheikh is not a hindu surname its reserved for converts from brahmanism only :D

You will hardly find many higher caste hindus in India anymore. Most of them either died, polluted by intermix with dalit or converted to great religion Islam.

History is full of conquests dear, does not limit to Pakistan area. Read the complete history. How Syncithians, White huns, Hapthalites, tocharians, Mongols etc established different empires in different times in whole of India. Even Hinduism has evolved over a period of time. It was never a homogenous religion. How the dravidic races were supressed by Aryans speak of todays India treatment of Dalits and other low castes. Times of Parthia , Gupta dynasties etc had their own Gods that they worshipped. Next time you call yourself Rajput or Jaat or Jadav etc remember you too are a product of Syncithians and white huns raping the then locals i.e your forefathers.

A lot of Hindus even promoted to higher caste by just touching the feet of a Han for example Jaat. Very interesting tribes they were.

Superiority complex is the inferiority complex. A person feels the need to be superior when down in his guts he has some sort of inferiority complex so basically either way it is a psychological disorder.

Some self-proclaimed martial races around the world have this superiority complex due to inherent inner insecurity feeling. :p:

Sorry to burst your buddy, I am neither a Rajput, Jaat or Jadav. But I pure dalit for the state of Kerala, belonging to the pulaya cast, so we are not the byproducts of anyone since we are the sons of the soil. And I can assure you that I haven't faced this so called racial discrimination or anything of that sort till now(Maybe because people of Kerala are more tolerant and mature). :)

Some self-proclaimed martial races around the world have this superiority complex due to inherent inner insecurity feeling. :p:
Then again the martial race doesn't go on foreign forums to lay their claims unlike some supa powa residents who start chest thumping every time they manage to put a bolt to the nut.

I think that is what i said unless i wrote in it in french or German. Superiority complex is in itself is a psychological disorder which like i said before originates from inner insecurities such as being subservient to occupiers for long period of time.

lol...lets not discuss the history now dear....we have long long history....i am talking about present and foreseeable future...We are superior to one un-named country in my original post..and that country has the Inferiority complex..which is right in every aspect!

What long history are you doing about? Ruled by British and before that Mughals. India not long ago was just a bunch of princely states.

I dont think an american wish list is something credible. American organisations have a habbits of portraying their foes as villains through such rants. That is also exactly the reason china and Russia still packed in same league as india.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom