What's new

Here are the 10 most fragile states in the world

Oh brother my greatgrandfather converted when Kashmir was under Hindu raj and Sheikh is not a hindu surname its reserved for converts from brahmanism only :D

How does it feel? Have you felt any earning to learn about the religion of ur anchestors? Do u still have Hindu relatives?

How does it feel? Have you felt any earning to learn about the religion of ur anchestors? Do u still have Hindu relatives?
Nope all i know of hinduism is from tv and no he was the only one who converted and he moved from his native place(a village in Srinagar(dont remember name) to present day Khari Sharif Mirpur )it was called something else back then i think never asked the nitty gritties from grandfather

Some self-proclaimed martial races around the world have this superiority complex due to inherent inner insecurity feeling. :p:

Sorry to burst your buddy, I am neither a Rajput, Jaat or Jadav. But I pure dalit for the state of Kerala, belonging to the pulaya cast, so we are not the byproducts of anyone since we are the sons of the soil. And I can assure you that I haven't faced this so called racial discrimination or anything of that sort till now(Maybe because people of Kerala are more tolerant and mature). :)
Good for you. How can you be so sure? Maybe the story of rape and plunder was lost? However do you feel for Dalits who haven't been so lucky in North? And rest of India? You have actually proved my point. Nobody was in India what it is now if we look in history and it was not only rape and plunder. There was assimilation of groups in India into bigger body without the rape and plunder provided the nation fought well and was considered equals. That is how many Ghotras and sub castes came into being. You will be surprised how two ghotra can be two different races from two different parts of world in different times in history joined together in India. Like for example in Gujjars 'thekri' sub caste came from 'Tocharian' basin while 'Chechi' came from 'Yehuchi ' basin probably as attackers who eventually ended up as part of the bigger body or did the assimilating as they were stronger but considered opponent as having similiar quality.
So bottomline is read more history before you parot propaganda lines over and over again until you start believing it as truth yourself. Many tribes in Pakistan accepted Islam at the hands of Sufis long before any muslim invader came in and was main source of conversion at this region. Read The big history project.

China is almost as Fragile as India? Seriously. And Pakistan is also almost as fragile as Afghanistan? Who compiled this load of crap and now calls it a research? Must be one dumb ***.

It gets even better, Pakistan and India are more fragile than Ukraine. :rofl:

This list is a joke.

Some of our ancestors were also converted in the fifteenth century. We reverted during the Khalsa rule, if the stories by grandparents are true. :D But very few were ALLOWED to reconvert, by Hindus. They considered those once converted out of the tribe! We were lucky, I guess.

As if anyone ever wanted to date you.8-)o_O
You would. :) :smitten:

Nope all i know of hinduism is from tv and no he was the only one who converted and he moved from his native place(a village in Srinagar(dont remember name) to present day Khari Sharif Mirpur )it was called something else back then i think never asked the nitty gritties from grandfather
You can check these out -
http://saeedbookbank.com/prod.asp?bstslrid=32294

http://www.libertybooks.com/index.p...ct&product_id=18641&search=Gita&category_id=0

If you are about to post the Qura'an, Sahi Hadis (Bukhari et al), Al-Sira etc - I have read them. :)

It gets even better, Pakistan and India are more fragile than Ukraine. :rofl:

This list is a joke.
Hope that one day they'll rate us (India and Pakistan) both worse than Chad or Burundi or Central African Republic.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom