What's new

Henry Kissinger: We must destroy the Chongqing Model

I am a citizen of the city. I know few information that came from the authorities. But I know the emotional reaction from the people who living in the city.

21585273_26.jpg

21585273_5.jpg

21585273_8.jpg

Bo is personally a hypocrite, no doubt. No one in China's clean though. Ferrari crash, anyone? Probably Jia QL's kid that got crashed. No politician is clean, period. Think it's coincidence Jeb Bush, George Bush I and George Bush II are all bigtime politicians, as well as oil millionaires?

Within the hypocrites, some have better policies than others, that's all.

The Utopia website has still been reactivated, this means many CCP members agree that Bo should receive the punishment, yet the Chongqing Model should not be denied.

Thanks whats your opinion on Zhou Enlai The Last Perfect Revolutionary book ?

Going to check this out soon.

The author is a CCP-hater and a democrazy promoter, and i don't think it is a credible source to fully describe Zhou's personality.

Just like my favorite history teacher said, Mao is a shame of China, including his followers. Mao memorial hall is equal to Japanese Yasukuni Shrine.

Dont forget the so-called Chongqing model also value the Mao culture, which is a ***** .

Just like my favorite history teacher said, Mao is a shame of China, including his followers. Mao memorial hall is equal to Japanese Yasukuni Shrine.

Dont forget the so-called Chongqing model also value the Mao culture, which is a ***** .

Mao is 100 times better than Chiang, at least China still maintains a 9.6 million square km of territory, and do you think much of these lands Chiang and KMT could maintain?

Mao was very cruel to gangsters, male chauvinists, pimps, landlords and drug dealers. Under Mao, China had a higher life expectancy than South Korea (which was reversed under Deng and Jiang) and literacy increased from 10% to 90%.

If you are against Mao, then you are a supporter of low life expectancy, superstition, illiteracy, mafia gangs, sexism, and drugs.

If anyone has illusions about what the Republic of China was REALLY like, I suggest &#33831;&#32418;'s &#12298;&#21628;&#20262;&#27827;&#20256;&#12299; also found in English as <Tales of Hulun River> by Xiao Hong.

Mao is 100 times better than Chiang, at least China still maintains a 9.6 million square km of territory, and do you think much of these lands Chiang and KMT could maintain?

yeah, give some land to Mymmar and North Korea, and acknowledge the external Dongbei to Ruusia officially. Kill millions of Chinese people, this the contribution of Mao.

Mao was very cruel to gangsters, male chauvinists, pimps, landlords and drug dealers. Under Mao, China had a higher life expectancy than South Korea (which was reversed under Deng and Jiang) and literacy increased from 10% to 90%.

If you are against Mao, then you are a supporter of low life expectancy, superstition, illiteracy, mafia gangs, sexism, and drugs.

If anyone has illusions about what the Republic of China was REALLY like, I suggest &#33831;&#32418;'s &#12298;&#21628;&#20262;&#27827;&#20256;&#12299; also found in English as <Tales of Hulun River> by Xiao Hong.

so u r a supporter of Mao, u r a supporter of massacre, culture revolution, Great great leap forward and get plenty of women pregnant and then drop them(what Mao did in his life)

yeah, give some land to Mymmar and North Korea, and acknowledge the external Dongbei to Ruusia officially. Kill millions of Chinese people, this the contribution of Mao.

so u r a supporter of Mao, u r a supporter of massacre, culture revolution, Great great leap forward and get plenty of women pregnant and then drop them(what Mao did in his life)

LMAO acknowledging reality is treason! I've heard it all from these KMT lovers! :lol:

Oh, KMT after 37 years in power keeps 90% of people in illiteracy, people die earlier than dogs, and there's still arranged marriage, footbinding, torture of females, female infanticide, pimping and drug smoking.

Who cares what Mao did personally? That is nothing compared to what the KMT did through incompetence. Even if it was true, so what if Mao had sex with a few women who *wanted* to have sex with him? That's nothing compared to the millions of women who got enslaved, tortured and killed under KMT regime. That's nothing compared to the millions of men who got enslaved to drugs and mafias.

Ever wonder why KMT got killed by Japan so bad, but Mao could beat the US? Why?

some interest group in China want to keep their interests and dont want to change what they own. so they support CCP and Mao, they are against democracy, freedom and human rights. They are against the universal values of human beings. especially some guys in other countries, they are all relatives of naked offcials just like the above ones.

LMAO acknowledging reality is treason! I've heard it all from these KMT lovers! :lol:

Oh, KMT after 37 years in power keeps 90% of people in illiteracy, people die earlier than dogs, and there's still arranged marriage, footbinding, torture of females, female infanticide, pimping and drug smoking.

Who cares what Mao did personally? That is nothing compared to what the KMT did through incompetence. Even if it was true, so what if Mao had sex with a few women who *wanted* to have sex with him? That's nothing compared to the millions of women who got enslaved, tortured and killed under KMT regime. That's nothing compared to the millions of men who got enslaved to drugs and mafias.

Ever wonder why KMT got killed by Japan so bad, but Mao could beat the US? Why?

CCP and Mao never have Compassion for any chinese, they made fun of the ordinary people who were killed by Japanese. They are quite skilled and experienced in killing our own fellows.

some interest group in China want to keep their interests and dont want to change what they own. so they support CCP and Mao, they are against democracy, freedom and human rights. They are against the universal values of human beings. especially some guys in other countries, they are all relatives of naked offcials just like the above ones.

LMAO, you're in Thailand with Thai citizenship flying the Thai flag and you're talking to me about "some guys in other countries" :lol:

It is indisputable fact that Mao increased lifespan, literacy, had some of the best gender equality in all of Asia and got rid of the drug dealers and mafias.

Oh, was it Mao that told Zhang Xueliang to not resist Japan? Was it Mao that lost to Japan? Let's be honest here: KMT was totally devastated by Japan. Stillwell, the US general that assisted the KMT, was frustrated at exactly what you said about Mao, but he said that of hte KMT: the KMT believed that their soldiers were just cannon fodder, and saved their elites to fight CPC.

That is why KMT collapsed.

Back
Top Bottom