What's new

Henry Kissinger: We must destroy the Chongqing Model

can any Chinese guy explain what is ChongQing model.

I'm not qualify to explain the precise nature of the Chongjing model. But general it is a model of government that emphasis on the benefit of the majority populace, tough on crimes and corruptions. It is sort of a left leaning policy instilled by a populist, Bo Xilai. The other side of the spectrum are the reformists, and they want China to continue the road on economical reforms and eventual political reforms to, perhaps, China style democracy.

Now the problem is the reformists, who has the consensus, afraid Bo might becomes too powerful and extreme and bring back the era of Mao, and/or become a Mao like figure, and the culture revolutions. This scenario is dangerous and not acceptable and hence the sacking ob Bo Xilai.

^^ thanks la... what are the chances of rift within cpc because of this. I heard there is a sizeable porition in CPC that wants to bring back traditional maoist thinking

^^ thanks la... what are the chances of rift within cpc because of this. I heard there is a sizeable porition in CPC that wants to bring back traditional maoist thinking

I can only speculate, as Bo's sacking indicate, that the moderates have the consensus and the road China takes will continue as before. Any dissents of that political philosophy will have change course or be sacked as well. However I believe they are in the very minority few.

i always beleive , the Western Elite have some hidden & rather precise plans for China and New World. I think China will be contained one way or the other. I think there are dots being connected at the moment. Dots which are invisible to us.

i always beleive , the Western Elite have some hidden & rather precise plans for China and New World. I think China will be contained one way or the other. I think there are dots being connected at the moment. Dots which are invisible to us.

I second that.

Chinese should themselves be wary of any possible ambush. The west won't allow China to overtake them.

I don't know much about Bo's economic policies, but it is interesting that his police chief fled and took shelter in the US Consulate in Chengdu.

"but China's internal "software" determines the fate of the world and the US."

This line alone should tell you this is grade A 'bs'. Reports would never be phrased in such a sinophilic manner.

Probably written by some Chinese hyper-nationalist.

"but China's internal "software" determines the fate of the world and the US."

This line alone should tell you this is grade A 'bs'. Reports would never be phrased in such a sinophilic manner.

Probably written by some Chinese hyper-nationalist.

There are 500 million internet users and 300 million blogers in China, so too many fake article online.
If I want, I can write an article in my blog and say it was said by Obama, but even a child can judge the truth.
And this article just the one.

It clearly is a fake article, made up by the left wing follower in China. It is a disaster if China's turn
back to a MAO style nation.

it'll be a disaster if China turn to Latin American/African nation with Gini index of 50+.

This is real chongking model.

Bo Xilai's son Bo Guagua's playboy lifestyle has fuelled rumours of a Beijing coup | Mail Online

Mao sent his son to the Korean front, not Harrow.

Bo is personally a hypocrite, no doubt. No one in China's clean though. Ferrari crash, anyone? Probably Jia QL's kid that got crashed. No politician is clean, period. Think it's coincidence Jeb Bush, George Bush I and George Bush II are all bigtime politicians, as well as oil millionaires?

Within the hypocrites, some have better policies than others, that's all.

Bo is personally a hypocrite, no doubt. No one in China's clean though. Ferrari crash, anyone? Probably Jia QL's kid that got crashed. No politician is clean, period. Think it's coincidence Jeb Bush, George Bush I and George Bush II are all bigtime politicians, as well as oil millionaires?

Within the hypocrites, some have better policies than others, that's all.

Zhou Enlai was 100% uncorrupt, this guy was a saint, but not everyone can be a saint.

Kissinger would never write this it was written by a random chinese blog, Quit posting these things.

Back
Top Bottom