What's new

Help Kashmiris

A few minutes before u did`nt even know who were punjabis and now u know our history too.o_O

your history??? hhhmmmm thats strange .

Punjab's History only comprises of invaders of muslim countries and a long period under control from Delhi , ................the only period Punjab was ruled by a Punjabi was under Sikhs ...........which Pakistan does not agrees with ....nor they acknowledge anything before the arrival of Bin qasim .

what history man??......

why help kashmiris ?? what has kashmir got to do with punjabis??? they are different ....Punjabis are different .....make Punjab haven first ,then move out.

Mr. Hafeez saeed said they will send "mujahedden" to kashmir to fight against India .....that person is giving bad name to mujahedeens ...............mujaheedens was supposed to be warriors of holy war ................there is nothing nothing holy about these acts which authoritheises killing of a particular religion , that they had to leave kashmir all together .

mitii pa 22, thread is about Kashmir.

where did Punjabis came into this discussion ?? ....Punjabis are different , Kashmiris are different

your history??? hhhmmmm thats strange .

Punjab's History only comprises of invaders of muslim countries and a long period under control from Delhi , ................the only period Punjab was ruled by a Punjabi was under Sikhs ...........which Pakistan does not agrees with ....nor they acknowledge anything before the arrival of Bin qasim .

what history man??......

why help kashmiris ?? what has kashmir got to do with punjabis??? they are different ....Punjabis are different .....make Punjab haven first ,then move out.

Mr. Hafeez saeed said they will send "mujahedden" to kashmir to fight against India .....that person is giving bad name to mujahedeens ...............mujaheedens was supposed to be warriors of holy war ................there is nothing nothing holy about these acts which authoritheises killing of a particular religion , that they had to leave kashmir all together .

where did Punjabis came into this discussion ?? ....Punjabis are different , Kashmiris are different
I mentioned that LeT is sending Punjabis to fight in Kashmir and from there on things went down south and that dude was like you don't know Punjabis and blah blah.

no thank you .................Pakistanis think they are arabs ........there is nothing left in them what can be regarded as a true punjabi .........starting with tolerance to others

NO... idiots across the border think that... we are proud of our ethnicities...

World plunge Pakistan in this war to kill those who are crossing all lines of humanity, and Pakistan started this war, war is hell and there will be killings of those who oppose but in doing so innocent will get killed and many families and people will suffer, but if Pakistan who is fighting this war does not agree to they choose than they start calling insults on Pakistan, not right, let us see how they fought this war and what were the results out of it.

So dude stop your claims. And do not make Pakistan guilty because it did not want to kill every one you call it. To kill, killings of humans is not right and is against human rights, Pskistan has to collect all facts before Pak army go after those who are killed, so stop your and that of any other so called world media, look for the facts and not execgeteration and twisting of the facts. Dude.

It is very serious matter to kill humans, so those who are must be made sure that they are what is blamed. On them, Pakistan will not kill at random for the whims by anti Pakistani media.they are not reporting truth about Kashmir, about palistine and about Chechnya and are totally ignoring killings in Burma.

Then first give the rights to Pakistan control kasmiris, balochistan, sindhudesh who are demanding independence from pakistan.

And you know this and yet all Pakistanis do not know this. Dude you are a spin master just like other Indusns on this forum.

So stop your twisting of the facts and go to Indian forums wher no Pakistani is allowed and where spins are the facts of life of Indians.

Kaki, gaal sun.

Teray Nankana saab di kaabar putt ke India pej de train te. Fer tussi ganday aande na kaadi ayeo Pakistan. Khabardar je tussi Pakistan da naa vi lya.

@waz, the above means, that he is going to dig grave of Nankana Sahib and send it to India via Train.

Chalo darwar saab toh kabar putt ke jaali di uton sit dawan ge.

Bus Pakistan na ayeo.

Twade Sikh jadon train ton utar de te inni mashak aundi, kuttay vi train station de lagay nei nangde.

In above Post he wishes to do same thing at Amritsar. Further, he says Dogs can't pass by when Sikhs get down from trains because of Foul Smell - Body Order.

Nobody insulted your religion. It's not my problem you cannot understand Punjabi.

And don't call me a pig as I am not your father.

Learn some manners.

The above posts clearly shows what you said. I do understand Punjabi & no it's not only who you knows it. I shouldn't have called you PIG, by calling you one, I disrespected Pigs.

Further, I don't have Father. For me, Waheguru, Ram and Allah is my Father. If Waheguru, Ram and Allah is PIG then Yes, Pig is my Father.

Before preaching me to learn manners you better do it. You've been permantely banned from forum, as you have none and now back with a Duplicate ID. I again won't blame your parents or foul mouth them nor disrespect your Religion for this, as fault lies in you; not your Parents nor Religon.:tdown:

Sidak jee, have no fiqer. I respect the Sikh faith greatly and no one will talk ill of it on my watch. It was after all the Gurus who were the friends of Hazart Mian Mir, Hazrat Baba Farid-ud-Din Masood Ganj Shakar pir baddhu shah and so on.

Politics came after.

@Jaggu

I appreciate that. I've Tagged you in the post and translated some lines of it. You can replace the places with places of your faith. You can tag any Punjabi member and confirm whether Razpak's posts were derogatory or not.

In Sikhsim there ain't a Concept of Graves. ISIS digged plenty of Shia Muslim's Religious places in Iraq. He should visit there and help them in digging graves. He wishes to do similar things at Nankana Sahib and Golden Temple etc, yet telling others to learn manners. Height of Hypocrisy.:lol:

Last edited:
Unfortunately for Kashmiris they have themselves made their lives difficult
by their desire to join Pakistan

The moment they give up this desire ; their lives will be happy and peaceful

What gives you the impression that Kashmiris want to join Pakistan? Their demand from the beginning has been an separate country. It's never been to join Pakistan.

The whole point is that those who seek independence or joining Pakistan or what ever must be given thier birth right to choose, but India rather kill innocents that allow democratic process so Indians spin everything and fire go the truth to oppress and kill innocents.

They are most welcome to be independent or join Pakistan. The land stays :D

@waz, the above means, that he is going to dig grave of Nankana Sahib and send it to India via Train.

In above Post he wishes to do same thing at Amritsar. Further, he says Dogs can't pass by when Sikhs get down from trains because of Foul Smell - Body Order.

The above posts clearly shows what you said. I do understand Punjabi & no it's not only who you knows it. I shouldn't have called you PIG, by calling you one, I disrespected Pigs.

Further, I don't have Father. For me, Waheguru, Ram and Allah is my Father. If Waheguru, Ram and Allah is PIG then Yes, Pig is my Father.

Before preaching me to learn manners you better do it. You've been permantely banned from forum, as you have none and now back with a Duplicate ID. I again won't blame your parents or foul mouth them nor disrespect your Religion for this, as fault lies in you; not your Parents nor Religon.:tdown:

I appreciate that. I've Tagged you in the post and translated some lines of it. You can replace the places with places of your faith. You can tag any Punjabi member and confirm whether Razpak's posts were derogatory or not.

In Sikhsim there ain't a Concept of Graves. ISIS digged plenty of Shia Muslim's Religious places in Iraq. He should visit there and help them in digging graves. He wishes to do similar things at Nankana Sahib and Golden Temple etc, yet telling others to learn manners. Height of Hypocrisy.:lol:
Isis are mosad agents. :D

I mentioned that LeT is sending Punjabis to fight in Kashmir and from there on things went down south and that dude was like you don't know Punjabis and blah blah.
LeT consists of Punjabis,Pathans,Arabs,Balochs,Kashmiris,Indians,Sindhis,AFghans etc Please visit training camp you will find Pashtoon speakers in majority. So please don't blame Punjabis . :D

Twade Sikh jadon train ton utar de te inni mashak aundi, kuttay vi train station de lagay nei nangde.

Bro this post was hilarious hahnahahaha

Anyway Kashmiris do not need anybody help, this attack on Indian army was done by Kashmiris.

Tamil tigers you will find them more brutal compared to Mujahideen.
err..LTTE was a Srilankan Tamil terrorist wing,It was based on hardcore Tamil nationalism,not religious..It had members from both Hindus and Christians..Moreover its leader Velupillai Prabhakaran was a Christian..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom