What's new

Help Kashmiris

“If India can send its troops to Afghanistan, it cannot say that Mujahideen cannot enter Kashmir to win freedom for the oppressed Muslim brothers,” That part is true and applies for, not only India. (Not saying that I support his decisions.)
India has sent troops to Afghanistan??? :woot: What shitty nonsensical tripe is this? Just goes to show that this turd General Hafiz Saeed has zero credibility because he's either spreading falsehoods or is clueless and knows squat about the reality!

Such are the dorks, who are a dime a dozen in Pakistan, who are are taking the sheeple of a jolly good ride. These hoards are falling for this crap hook, line and sinker! What a pity!

This bozo's days are numbered. The good news is not too far away.

The above posts clearly shows what you said. I do understand Punjabi & no it's not only who you knows it. I shouldn't have called you PIG, by calling you one, I disrespected Pigs.

Further, I don't have Father. For me, Waheguru, Ram and Allah is my Father. If Waheguru, Ram and Allah is PIG then Yes, Pig is my Father.

Oy akal di anni, stop tagging me. Look at the statement you just made above.

You are a stupid little girl and I realized that even talking to you was a mistake.

A. You called my country Land of the Pure in a condescending manner.

B. I suggested we can send your gurus to India via train out of sarcasm, since Pakistan is not good enough for your likes.

C. The statement you made above proves you are brainless and emotional.

D.Stop tagging me and welcome to my ignore list.

You are a stupid little girl and I realized that even talking to you was a mistake.

B. I suggested we can send your gurus to India via train out of sarcasm, since Pakistan is not good enough for your likes.

Razpak Bhai, anyone can go through the thread and read the posts, they'll know who mentioned whose Country in Condescending Manner & lolwa at your Sarcasm. By the way calling Pakistan Land of Pure is not Condescending. It's meaning of Pakistan in English. Anyway, I've already mentioned in this thread, I'll stop using it.

Bhai, when you were using Razpak Handel, I used to ignore your Posts. I wasn't aware it was you, else would have simply ignored your post.

Thanks for adding me to Ignore list, if you come up with another new User ID, please add me to it's Ignore list of that account too.

Once again, thank you so much. :tup:

err..LTTE was a Srilankan Tamil terrorist wing,It was based on hardcore Tamil nationalism,not religious..It had members from both Hindus and Christians..Moreover its leader Velupillai Prabhakaran was a Christian..
:D To do a little heart earching; to be ashamed of one's own deeds. You genious. Proved

You can expect this from a person said "Awam don't support IK's dharna":haha:

Punjabis are different , Kashmiris are different
And hindus r different too.But kashmiris and punjabis r same due to Islam cuz Islam knows no boundries.Also kashmiris have more similarities to us (pakistanis) on the basis of religion,culture,language,geography,etc.U indians have nothing to do with kashmir
Punjab's History only comprises of invaders of muslim countries and a long period under control from Delhi ,
And thats when we say that we(muslims) have ruled over u(hindus) for centuries:yahoo:

And hindus r different too.But kashmiris and punjabis r same due to Islam cuz Islam knows no boundries.Also kashmiris have more similarities to us (pakistanis) on the basis of religion,culture,language,geography,etc.U indians have nothing to do with kashmir

And thats when we say that we(muslims) have ruled over u(hindus) for centuries:yahoo:
Top Answer:yahoo::pakistan:.

India has sent troops to Afghanistan??? :woot: What shitty nonsensical tripe is this? Just goes to show that this turd General Hafiz Saeed has zero credibility because he's either spreading falsehoods or is clueless and knows squat about the reality!

Such are the dorks, who are a dime a dozen in Pakistan, who are are taking the sheeple of a jolly good ride. These hoards are falling for this crap hook, line and sinker! What a pity!

This bozo's days are numbered. The good news is not too far away.
General hafiz saeed.lol
10675627_1008425995849517_3919332456988013677_n.jpg

How cruel "Students break down in tears as they witness policemen flexing muscles on their classmates who who staged a demonstration at Press Enclave on Saturday to protest against the college authorities." :( @Sidak @pursuit of happiness
1535007_340189259487465_7414029245390225539_n.jpg

Kashmiri student wants fair markings.
---
Link please ..
same needed in JNU.. and IIT>.
idnain teacher dont give marks .
do anythng .. but marks ,,,no ..
i too protest
so i should deemad fredom from india due to my teahcer ?

Top Answer:yahoo::pakistan:.

General hafiz saeed.lol
View attachment 161798

How cruel "Students break down in tears as they witness policemen flexing muscles on their classmates who who staged a demonstration at Press Enclave on Saturday to protest against the college authorities." :( @Sidak @pursuit of happiness
View attachment 161800
--
Students, parents denied entry to IBA convocation
then karachi student shoudl deamd freedom from pak as per your logic?

I like this man he should made khalifa or sultan of pakistan..with complete islamic sharia law, the kasmir part of jammu &kasmir state must be seeded to pakistan with all the muslims currently living in india for whom the heart of pakistanis burning everyday .It is full n final settlement if pakistanis agree. to take back all there Muslim muhajir brothers.......i know all the hindu indians will definately agree.....bharat mata ki jai...jai hind..
You like him then make him Sultan or Khalifa of INDIA! Man some people just love BS :tsk:

You like him then make him Sultan or Khalifa of INDIA! Man some people just love BS :tsk:

He has to participate in elections or should be elected by Loksabha and Rajya Sabha MPs to become President or PM !!

dont mix Punjabis and Islam mate................and why do u think I am a hindu???

I am the one who ruled u:bunny::bunny::bunny: .....with a iron fist ..........now go tell ur century rule to some else mate ...........not to us...(if u still didnt got what I am ..........then u dont know the history of Punjab)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom