What's new

Hello, from America

Pretty good because there are literally few hundred pakistanis living in a huge country like russia.The less the more good our reputation is lol.

you serious?

I am not deal with TSA come to Yankeeland and see it yourself

Pretty good because there are literally few hundred pakistanis living in a huge country like russia.The less the more good our reputation is lol.

you serious?

what about Indians and Bongs in Russia historic wise USSR and RF had better ties so more students from there studied there but some of my family members have studies in the RF and ex Soviet Republics as well

what about Indians and Bongs in Russia historic wise USSR and RF had better ties so more students from there studied there but some of my family members have studies in the RF and ex Soviet Republics as well
Modern day russians put indians and pakistanis in the exact same category.Only few can differentiate

elaborate plz i cant understand
I have never been to Pakistan so I cannot compare but I would not be surprised if Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad have better airport infrastructure and services than Las Vegas.
And as for security, once again I cannot speak for Pakistan but I found Indian airport security to be far more professional than the TSA. Literally every country I have flown into(that includes several European countries) has better airport security than the US. Simply search TSA in youtube and look at the results than you will understand why. Personally, I think the TSA should be abolished and replaced with CBP. Although the US has terrible airport security, the customs and immigration services are pretty efficient.

I have never been to Pakistan so I cannot compare but I would not be surprised if Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad have better airport infrastructure and services than Las Vegas.
And as for security, once again I cannot speak for Pakistan but I found Indian airport security to be far more professional than the TSA. Literally every country I have flown into(that includes several European countries) has better airport security than the US. Simply search TSA in youtube and look at the results than you will understand why. Personally, I think the TSA should be abolished and replaced with CBP. Although the US has terrible airport security, the customs and immigration services are pretty efficient.

Well when I started visiting Pakistan in the early 2000s the Airports looked pretty crappy but they are getting better as more Airlines are starting to come here also Compared to India, the Pakistani airline industry and air travel is smaller but things are changing there as well as for security its pretty ok at least you dont have fatties checking most are pretty fit and active as well plus unlike shitty fast food there are actual cafes and resturants as for TSA get rid of it and put CBP in place or let the Airlines do the petty stuff

Welcome bro i lived in russia and i know a lot about your culture.Also have plenty of friends living over there.
Do you speak russian?
Ты говоришь па русский?
Hello! I'm most fluent in Ukrainian, I would say I'm between intermediate and advanced for russian but there's still some struggle with it sometimes and it's usual minor differences with slang and such.
Yes studied there.Russians are at first difficult people to understand as compared to other europeans and it,s hard to assimilate into their culture.But at the end they are just people and i quickly managed to adapt their culture in order to survive(when in rome live like the romans).
Yes it,s ethically diverse country apart from majority european russian slavic population there are people from Armenia,Georgia and former central asian states.
Yes this is why I wonder ehat people mean by what a Russian is. Usually they mean western European Russian though. But the Russian culture is similar to many Slavic cultires, reserved at first but once you become friends become more open and far friendlier I like it because it's not as artificial I guess you can say. Although not all Russians are the same this is usually most noticeable by outsiders when first visiting Russia

Hello all, I am an American & I'm not sure if it matters but of Ukrainian-Russian & Polish descent. I am here to discuss things about Islam, geopolitics, discussion about things, military history & modern equipment. As well to make friends & maybe learn more about others & their views.

I'm currently a college student studying for my Mechatronics associates degree in applied sciences & engineering. I'm hoping to also eventually get my bachelor's and master's for it.

Pleased to meet everyone!

Welcome mate,

If you want to discuss about Islam dont forget to tag @Slav Defence and @Dubious as I think they are the members I recommend to for any discussion on Islam. Both members are very knowledgeable on the matter. You can also tag me as I am also interested in any discussion about Islam.

You can make a new thread or discuss on whatever thread on Members Club section for any Islamic related discussion. So actually what makes you have interest on Islam ?

Welcome mate,

If you want to discuss about Islam dont forget to tag @Slav Defence and @Dubious as I think they are the members I recommend to for any discussion on Islam. Both members are very knowledgeable on the matter. You can also tag me as I am also interested in any discussion about Islam.

You can make a new thread or discuss on whatever thread on Members Club section for any Islamic related discussion. So actually what makes you have interest on Islam ?
I'm an Orthodox Christian but I've befriended many Muslim people during my stay at college and they're warm people, but I realized I don't know much about the religion and figure it would be good to learn more as people seem to sensationalize it on both sides.

Hello all, I am an American & I'm not sure if it matters but of Ukrainian-Russian & Polish descent. I am here to discuss things about Islam, geopolitics, discussion about things, military history & modern equipment. As well to make friends & maybe learn more about others & their views.

I'm currently a college student studying for my Mechatronics associates degree in applied sciences & engineering. I'm hoping to also eventually get my bachelor's and master's for it.

Pleased to meet everyone!
Well come brother

I'm an Orthodox Christian but I've befriended many Muslim people during my stay at college and they're warm people, but I realized I don't know much about the religion and figure it would be good to learn more as people seem to sensationalize it on both sides.

Yup, some of my best friend are also Christian and I have a bible as well. I think Orthodox Christian have many similarity with Islam, particularly Orthodox Christian in Egypt. I see them praying like Muslim do, not exactly the same but there is similarity. I am a Muslim with strong interest with Sufism, Sufism itself has many similarities with some Christian sect and also Budhist and Hindu sect (Yogi). I have made a Sufi thread here.

Here are what Quran said about Christian :)

". . . and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

In the Bible, in the book of the prophet Nehemiah (8:6) it describes how Christian (should) pray: "Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground".

Last edited:
Yes this is why I wonder ehat people mean by what a Russian is. Usually they mean western European Russian though. But the Russian culture is similar to many Slavic cultires, reserved at first but once you become friends become more open and far friendlier I like it because it's not as artificial I guess you can say. Although not all Russians are the same this is usually most noticeable by outsiders when first visiting Russia
I am glad finally someone can understand the true feeling of a foreigner :) Getting into a russian culture at first is really a pain in the a$$ :lol:
But after that they are really nice people as friends they will even sacrifice for you in difficult times.

I am glad finally someone can understand the true feeling of a foreigner :) Getting into a russian culture at first is really a pain in the a$$ :lol:
But after that they are really nice people as friends they will even sacrifice for you in difficult times.

Do Russians love their Vodka

No worries my family are very traditionalist Ukrainians/Russians & Poles so I know how you may feel. Many of my friends experienced same things as you, I myself am guilty of doing it to others lol

Back
Top Bottom