What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

Yes, that is the start and exactly what I said. Relax is not the word while calculating the aftermath. Erasing 35A will initiate the fire... its like igniting the fire as 35A is the sole definition of Kashmir being disputed territory... Or I am reading 35A in wrong pretexts?
What is going to happen to Kashmir Cause if article 35 A is erased? Is it going to be bad for Pakistan?

It was promulgated through a Presidential order in 54 , much later after accession of the State. Highlights ;

• No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can own property in Jammu and Kashmir.
  • No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can obtain job within Jammu and Kashmir Government.
  • No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can join any professional college run by government of Jammu and Kashmir or get any form of government aid out of government funds.

All this must go either by redefining words or in toto

And to make it go, will start conflict. It is like India attempting to change IoK demography following Israeli footsteps in West Bank.

What is going to happen to Kashmir Cause if article 35 A is erased? Is it going to be bad for Pakistan?

It will change the status of Kashmir totally hence, loss for the struggle of freedom and sacrifices made by Kashmiris since independence.

This article protects rights of Kashmiris only they can live in and be citizens of Kashmir. Erasing it means that now the hindu brahmin population can now by land and move into the valley areas thus depopulating the muslims and hindus becoming majority and then say see look the vast majority of kashmiris want india not Pakistan

This article protects rights of Kashmiris only they can live in and be citizens of Kashmir. Erasing it means that now the hindu brahmin population can now by land and move into the valley areas thus depopulating the muslims and hindus becoming majority and then say see look the vast majority of kashmiris want india not Pakistan

Seriously tell me one thing. Given a chance (irrespective of your religion) will you alone with your family take the risk to relocate and settle in a volatile place like Jammu and Kashmir ??

Well I won't and I bet no one in his/her proper sense will do that.

That said I'm neither a BJP supporter nor someone happy with most of their policies (especially racist). :-)

Moreover, Kashmiris Muslims will be made vulnerable to daylight jayshreeram and beef lynching attacks that they have been protected from since 1947 because of the special demographic provisions they have in place. Modi is deluded if he thinks Kashmiris will gladly allow saffronistas dominate them numerically. And Pakistan will assist the Kashmiris in their resistance against hindutva terror and genocide.

Back
Top Bottom