What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

Seriously tell me one thing. Given a chance (irrespective of your religion) will you alone with your family take the risk to relocate and settle in a volatile place like Jammu and Kashmir ??

Well I won't and I bet no one in his/her proper sense will do that.

That said I'm neither a BJP supporter nor someone happy with most of their policies (especially racist). :-)

Exhibit A: Demilitarization will occur in IOK over time which would reduce conflict.
Exhibit B: State will establish national owned businesses and force population there.
Exhibit C: Since it is India who majority of the time, engages in LOC attacks FIRST. They won't get a response from Pakistan.

InshaAllah

The defeat of filth and evil is near
Kashmir is going to be graveyard of word biggest democratic terrorist state of india... Come on u yindus we are waiting for this day since decades

Exhibit A: Demilitarization will occur in IOK over time which would reduce conflict.
Exhibit B: State will establish national owned businesses and force population there.
Exhibit C: Since it is India who majority of the time, engages in LOC attacks FIRST. They won't get a response from Pakistan.

What??

@The Eagle How trifurcation of Kashmir will be disastrous for India? i mean what are its implications for Pakistan & India.

He means that Kashmir will be divided between muslims, hindus, sikhs.

There will be constant riot and civil war. Pakistan can easily take advantage of this situation by supplying arms etc.

This civil war will spread across to India itself.

No! …. not really.

What has protected India inside Kashmir in the last 70-years is the so called "nationalist" ideology overpowering the religious one (meaning, I am a Hindustani it doesn't matter what my religion is).

With the rise of Hindu Nationalism, this Nationalist ideology has been replaced by the Hindu one - which is extremist by its nature.

Now! if the two articles are removed, there will be no other way for Kashmiris other than to protect what they have. This will lead to Kashmiri pro-Indian elements (like Ms Mufti, Abdullah and others) to become Kashmiris only and renounce their "Indian Nationalism".
This will start a civil war which will have no end.

35A is attached with that so-called succession so once it is gone, there goes the succession as well. If India partially does it; will see what comes next in IoK for India. While for Pakistan side, we wouldn't left any stone un-turned in this regard.

I just want to know your view that what Pakistan would probably do, if articles 35A and 370 are repealed by India; because after IOK would virtually turn into hell, for Kashmiris.

Last edited:
Seriously tell me one thing. Given a chance (irrespective of your religion) will you alone with your family take the risk to relocate and settle in a volatile place like Jammu and Kashmir ??

Well I won't and I bet no one in his/her proper sense will do that.

That said I'm neither a BJP supporter nor someone happy with most of their policies (especially racist). :-)

Hi you may not as you say nor will any common indian folk i agree with you however a typical bjp supporting nutcase or radical rss type people within the corporate and rich elite would do so with the help of bjp and other like minded parties to facilitate such a adventure through real estate projects land grabbing so on just to change the demographics if this article is indeed trashed.

Many have done this before the israelis the chinese and msny others

And to make it go, will start conflict. It is like India attempting to change IoK demography following Israeli footsteps in West Bank.

It will change the status of Kashmir totally hence, loss for the struggle of freedom and sacrifices made by Kashmiris since independence.
That is exactly what they are doing, the only problem is that Kashmir is a very different paradigm game and changing demographics will not be that easy.

Hi you may not as you say nor will any common indian folk i agree with you however a typical bjp supporting nutcase or radical rss type people within the corporate and rich elite would do so with the help of bjp and other like minded parties to facilitate such a adventure through real estate projects land grabbing so on just to change the demographics if this article is indeed trashed.

Many have done this before the israelis the chinese and msny others

The case of both Israel and China is entirely different. Israel is a tiny place, they are dying to scale out due to limited space available to them. And in the case of China, their government precisely CCP can force anyone to relocate to any region within the country and the poor public won't have much say on that I guess.

Do you think either of the above is the case with Indian citizens??

And yes you are true, there may be few nut cases. But they won't be enough to change the demography of the region by even 0.01 percent, mark my words. :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom