What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

giphy.gif

They have evacuated those areas since the last serious escalation, it's just you're trying to still flog the dead horse of the arming hiding among civilians...You've obviously also ignored the clear video evidence which also shows no military installations near where the houses were being hit.

Well how can anyone including you prove the authenticity of the aforementioned video??

I guess it's a standard rule in PDF to not use some random (non verifiable) tweet as a source in any case. I've been schooled about the same by mods here.

And on topic, the enemy doesn't care who or what they are targeting. It's again the responsibility of own forces to protect their civilians irrespective of India or Pakistan or anyone else.

India lost the Kashmir cause as per their wish hence, desperation. While can't ask openly for mediation, igniting more fire to make it sure that Trump has to jump. They may have some arrangements on their mind in regard to resolution for Kashmir conflict prior to talks but that will be most probably as whatever India occupies shall remain with Delhi.

This is not going to happen but still seems like R&AW has planned to change or try to make some favourable geographical changes in regard to LoC. Above all, Kashmir conflict is the point that once ignited carelessly, the fire will eat everyone involved. What I observe that India is not well aware of aftermath but too blind to take over and claim some victory.

Kashmiris shall prepare. Also heard that Indian Army has been attacked on two different locations within IoK, causing couple of casualties due to mine & one ambush attack.

India lost the Kashmir cause as per their wish hence, desperation. While can't ask openly for mediation, igniting more fire to make it sure that Trump has to jump. They may have some arrangements on their mind in regard to resolution for Kashmir conflict prior to talks but that will be most probably as whatever India occupies shall remain with Delhi.

This is not going to happen but still seems like R&AW has planned to change or try to make some favourable geographical changes in regard to LoC. Above all, Kashmir conflict is the point that once ignited carelessly, the fire will eat everyone involved. What I observe that India is not well aware of aftermath but too blind to take over and claim some victory.

Kashmiris shall prepare. Also heard that Indian Army has been attacked on two different locations within IoK, causing couple of casualties due to mine & one ambush attack.
Relax

Possibly 35A is about to go. That’s all for a start.

Relax

Possibly 35A is about to go. That’s all for a start.

Yes, that is the start and exactly what I said. Relax is not the word while calculating the aftermath. Erasing 35A will initiate the fire... its like igniting the fire as 35A is the sole definition of Kashmir being disputed territory... Or I am reading 35A in wrong pretexts?

We should conduct a ballistic missile test, also another MIRV test, cruise missile test. Basically test all missile types immediately.

Brother. That I don't know. I would leave it to our armed forces to decide, what is best for Pakistan under the prevailing circumstances.

May Allah help our shaheen , Airforce commanders should grant pilots liberty tp engage hostile bogies at will.
Don't tie their hands on back just like what was practiced on night of 26th feb.

Yes, that is the start and exactly what I said. Relax is not the word while calculating the aftermath. Erasing 35A will initiate the fire... its like igniting the fire as 35A is the sole definition of Kashmir being disputed territory... Or I am reading 35A in wrong pretexts?

It was promulgated through a Presidential order in 54 , much later after accession of the State. Highlights ;

• No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can own property in Jammu and Kashmir.
  • No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can obtain job within Jammu and Kashmir Government.
  • No person who is not a Permanent Resident of Jammu and Kashmir can join any professional college run by government of Jammu and Kashmir or get any form of government aid out of government funds.

All this must go either by redefining words or in toto

Back
Top Bottom