What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

Indian twitter accounts are reporting 15 battalions of BSF being transported to IOK, there has been heavy C17 movement from mainland India to IOK at flightradar24 today, i think BSF thing is eye wash, they r regular Indian army troops being transported towards IOK (shamshan ghaat).
Please dont post indian defence forums fan Boys tweets here... They are the idiots who claimed they bombed terbela airport & destroyed dozens of F-16s.. :lol:

Please dont post indian defence forums fan Boys tweets here... They are the idiots who claimed they bombed terbela airport & destroyed dozens of F-16s.. :lol:
No people at our side also tweeting/talking about fierce clashes at LOC plus CAPs.

The matter of sense is that every force (irrespective of India or Pakistan) will fire to the areas they suspect they are being fired upon irrespective of who or what is in the target areas. So who's responsibility is it to evacuate the civilians from the line of fire ???

IA does that. Just see one such example below.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...fire-on-loc/articleshow/58665604.cms?from=mdr

So let us stop complaining and take care of own civilians by evacuating them to safe locations.

#WARISBAD

Pakistan also evacutes its citizens too

https://reliefweb.int/report/pakistan/plan-ready-evacuating-residents-along-loc-ajk-pm

However that doesn't mean it would be enough to stop cowards of Indian army from attacking and harming innocent civilians

All is calm on this side (relatively) while Indians as usual are ready for war every Wednesday and then by Saturday its tea.
You are right according to my information every thing is normal on our side..

All is calm on this side (relatively) while Indians as usual are ready for war every Wednesday and then by Saturday its tea.

Exactly

This is what is going to happen this time too

Just like dozens of times before

War mongering bharatis would crawl back to the holes they come from waiting for another chain of excalations

Why do Pakistanis here get so worried/excited about these things ? These things happen every few months between India and Pak.

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar....Ok call me war monger but.. Let's have it...
I think yes,this time it will be serious.c-17 came from far places and landed in Kashmir.a war is a possibility.you can say that all Twitter and defence forum news are lies but you can't ignore flightradar data.it is available for all.it is clear war will start at any time.

Do you have any sources on the ground which point to this statement?
Check flightradar. All data is available.check area near Kashmir,all clear.check c-17 of iaf flying and landing in Kashmir.some came from very far places.it is clear that they want war.it will start at any time.all this reinforcement is not for article 35a.

no need to get so triggered. Simply reporting news as I see it

I am simply saying what happened

Not triggered

I think yes,this time it will be serious.c-17 came from far places and landed in Kashmir.a war is a possibility.you can say that all Twitter and defence forum news are lies but you can't ignore flightradar data.it is available for all.it is clear war will start at any time.

Nothing is going to happen

India has done this drama of war far too many times in past 5 years and you take it seriously every single time

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom