What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

Its tough to be a Kashmiri these days. They are being killed on both sides of the border by India. What I have seen is that the Kashmiris are becoming similar victims to tactics originally introduced by Israel. For example India has abolished the law that prevents settlement of non Kashmiris (primarily Indian Hindus) in Kashmir. It is also deploying more troops.

This is clearly following the Israel model of subjugating locals rather than winning them over. Its not going to work and its going to cause lots of friction. If you want proof Palestinians are still against Israel as Kashmiris are against India... same as at the start of the occupation.
We are following our new partners Chinese and not some Yahudi. We need to learn from them and a lot we will learn.

This is a logic behind it why india and pakistan have heavy firing at LoC....

Well Pakistan army always have the option to evacuate the civilian population from the line of fire just like IA does on our side whenever situation gets out of hand. Now irrespective of India or Pakistan, who exactly should be blamed??

The enemy who don't give a damn about who is on the other side or the friend who is supposed to protect his own ?? :azn:
actually they did. Pak army evacuated about 60 chinese national when the dam was taking fire. I wonder why they dont evacuate civilians.

Its tough to be a Kashmiri these days. They are being killed on both sides of the border by India. What I have seen is that the Kashmiris are becoming similar victims to tactics originally introduced by Israel. For example India has abolished the law that prevents settlement of non Kashmiris (primarily Indian Hindus) in Kashmir. It is also deploying more troops.

This is clearly following the Israel model of subjugating locals rather than winning them over. Its not going to work and its going to cause lots of friction. If you want proof Palestinians are still against Israel as Kashmiris are against India... same as at the start of the occupation.

Only if you had taken pain of reading carefully or doing a two seconds search on Google, you would have saved your self from fake propaganda.
Let me tell you to ease your pain that no law has been abolished till date and over one lakh kashmiri Hindus are living outside valley from over thirty years due to persecution by Muslims.
Now be happy and say three cheers on the misery of the Kafirs.

Attacking a DAM when war is not OFFICIALLY on is an act which I would not support... until you want to fight a war... be it India or Pakistan...

As per Indian LOGIC... ENTIRE Kashmir is... so...

Answer as per your logic bro... where did that 10 days old infant was...

WAR is a cruel business... and civilian deaths are BITTER TRUTH...
Try to even make some sense

Try to even make some sense

The matter of sense is that every force (irrespective of India or Pakistan) will fire to the areas they suspect they are being fired upon irrespective of who or what is in the target areas. So who's responsibility is it to evacuate the civilians from the line of fire ???

IA does that. Just see one such example below.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...fire-on-loc/articleshow/58665604.cms?from=mdr

So let us stop complaining and take care of own civilians by evacuating them to safe locations.

#WARISBAD

Last edited:
The matter of sense is that every force (irrespective of India or Pakistan) will fire to the areas they suspect they are being fired upon irrespective of who or what is in the target areas. So who's responsibility is it to evacuate the civilians from the line of fire ???

IA does that. Just see one such example below.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...fire-on-loc/articleshow/58665604.cms?from=mdr

So let us stop complaining and take care of own civilians by evacuating them to safe locations.

#WARISBAD
And u think pak army doesnt? This is the same army that would stand on road and stop cars knowing everywell that there were bombs ready to detonate, in them. So do keep the passive aggressiveness out of here.

Indian twitter accounts are reporting 15 battalions of BSF being transported to IOK, there has been heavy C17 movement from mainland India to IOK at flightradar24 today, i think BSF thing is an eye wash, they r regular Indian army troops being transported towards IOK (shamshan ghaat).

Last edited:
Something is going to happen very soon.paf and iaf face to face on border.indian train carrying soldiers arriving.i must say it's time to fight a war.something might happen tonight.

Something is going to happen very soon.paf and iaf face to face on border.indian train carrying soldiers arriving.i must say it's time to fight a war.something might happen tonight.

Do you have any sources on the ground which point to this statement?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom