What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

I just want to know your view that what Pakistan would probably do, if articles 35A and 370 are repealed by India; because after IOK would virtually turn into hell, for Kashmiris.

For the time being, full diplomatic offensive using few cards in hand and those cards are pretty much effective in these times. In-case India succeed to do so for now; a civil war in Kashmir can't be ignored too.

I just want to know your view that what Pakistan would probably do, if articles 35A and 370 are repealed by India; because after IOK would virtually turn into hell, for Kashmiris.

Modi is going to attempt taking majority in Kashmir assembly and then Kashmir assembly passing a resolution to repeal 35A and 370.

History to repeat!

The case of both Israel and China is entirely different. Israel is a tiny place, they are dying to scale out due to limited space available to them. And in the case of China, their government precisely CCP can force anyone to relocate to any region within the country and the poor public won't have much say on that I guess.

Do you think either of the above is the case with Indian citizens??

And yes you are true, there may be few nut cases. But they won't be enough to change the demography of the region by even 0.01 percent, mark my words. :-)

What the outcome will be only time will tell what i mean it is an idea that exists in the ranks of the indian establishment especially modi types

What the outcome will be only time will tell what i mean it is an idea that exists in the ranks of the indian establishment especially modi types

Well if its ideas, there are 1000's of them available. But most of them wont be practical, and I bet the higher echelons of the government very well know that than anyone else.

@The Eagle @Oscar Check this thread by Nitin gokhale, my reading... Another false flag indeed in the making, may be they target amarnath yatris currently in Kashmir this time around.

A False flag by Indians looks more and more inevitable.

The Indian warfare is all about sabotage in the region. Pakistan US Afghanistan solution has triggered Chanakya niti. False flag is all that can do right now. JeM banned HS arrested etc so now India has no excuse for warmongering so expect them creating one as usual.

Hi you may not as you say nor will any common indian folk i agree with you however a typical bjp supporting nutcase or radical rss type people within the corporate and rich elite would do so with the help of bjp and other like minded parties to facilitate such a adventure through real estate projects land grabbing so on just to change the demographics if this article is indeed trashed.

Many have done this before the israelis the chinese and msny others
The Zionist drive to populate Palestinian lands and thus alter facts on the ground is very similar in fact. This is a nakbah in progress unless it is stopped by any means necessary.

@The Eagle @Oscar Check this thread by Nitin gokhale, my reading... Another false flag indeed in the making, may be they target amarnath yatris currently in Kashmir this time around.

A False flag by Indians looks more and more inevitable.

It wouldn’t have to be a false flag.. just like Pulwama where despite intelligence they stepped back, they’ll increase the persecution, some lad will stand up and kill the lot of them and they’ll blame us.

They want a large scale Kashmir conflict, not all out but enough so they can project their might into a limited area and distract their hapless and venomous population from impending corruption investigations and economic failures.

Its textbook for those that see enough history in it.

It wouldn’t have to be a false flag.. just like Pulwama where despite intelligence they stepped back, they’ll increase the persecution, some lad will stand up and kill the lot of them and they’ll blame us.

They want a large scale Kashmir conflict, not all out but enough so they can project their might into a limited area and distract their hapless and venomous population from impending corruption investigations and economic failures.

Its textbook for those that see enough history in it.
Is there any way for Pakistan to gain a significant victory in that conflict?

Is there any way for Pakistan to gain a significant victory in that conflict?
Procure modern SAM systems asap, and arm the rebels to the teeth, procure some new jets on lease from China on emergency basis. Then whatever Allah wills.

Plus, a well planned and coordinated diplomatic offensive in the West against India.

So yoy mean India would be the winner in that conflict?

My gut feeling is that if Kashmir issue is not resolved peacefully; it would lead to a substantial destruction of both India and Pakistan and, perhaps, no one would be winner.

But, in such circumstances, often, certain unforeseen forces and factors may come into play, and change the whole scenario, which no body could have imagined. There are so many examples in history, where something happened, which was not conceived by any body, before time. Think of establishment of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

67730572_2220983221532453_2856703570294603776_n.jpg

67421317_2220983234865785_1158539918830469120_n.jpg

68621019_2220983271532448_7617559875995828224_n.jpg

67499707_2220983284865780_7620194000913301504_n.jpg

67877058_2220983364865772_6031410169907249152_n.jpg

67702264_2220983404865768_8840250607475359744_n.jpg

67583425_2220983438199098_7217048540646735872_n.jpg

Civilian martyred and injured but pictures are too bloody to share here. Modi fascist regime is showing true colours and following the same path that Modi wanted Indian Army to idealize in regard to Ops in IoK.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom