What's new

Heavy artillery fire is being exchanged between India and Pakistan

However, soon NDTV and others will report that till now, 17 Indian Army personnel lost their lives in last 24 hours and then, will see how people enjoys the human loss let alone Soldiers on duty.
Indian media and Military will never reveal their loses, bcuz then they will be under severe pressure from their disillusioned janta to hit back, and Indian military knows that hitting back will be a costly and futile approach. So most probably the casualties will be revealed in other incidents, accidents, suicides etc.

Don't be surprised in-case of Indian shelling civilians and feel proud.
Don't you read the message as what he suggests? Shell the civilian and that is same as killing Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is pretty much of desperation that Indian Army targets civilians while being helpless to face Pakistan Army. They are trying to show some balls since 27th Feb, the day when top Indian Army leadership was introduced with a shocker through bombing close to their place of high valued meeting in IoK. Bipin went off the radar and even Media and just made his return. However, soon NDTV and others will report that till now, 17 Indian Army personnel lost their lives in last 24 hours and then, will see how people enjoys the human loss let alone Soldiers on duty.
Taking pride in killing civilians is the worst thing one can do, what would be the difference between terrorists and professional armies if they started killing non combatants . Indian army commanders should be tried for war crimes against civilians of Kashmir like those of Nazis and Japanese officers. Its ironical how everyone in india from janitors to Modi were mentioning Geneva convention in every tweet/post when Abhi was captured, but when it comes to kashmiris they shred all international laws to pieces.

ok thanks for reply...

so if your are from srinagar then indeed u r real kashiri and must speak kashiri thats wht kashmiri ppl say.

Again, I don't know which Kashmiris you've been speaking to because the language is not Kashiri it is Koshur.

Although I don't see how it matters. The dispute is over the entire region of the former princely state of Kashmir. This includes Gilgitis, Baltis, Shina, Wakhi, Ladakhi, Gujjars, Paharis, Kohistanis along with Kashmiris. So what we ethnic Kashmiris have to say is only part of the answer.

also they say they want azadi but they dont pakistan also they want independence but they already killed hindu kashmiri thr so if army goes back they will be happy also they get subsidy

Incorrect again. The Hindu pandits were pushed out of the vale into Jammu. Baseless propaganda does not get us anywhere.

but violance will not solve anything war is for corrupt ppl to profit both india pakistan has kashmir and should be happy as muslims in india are almost double pakistan why fight for kashmir when u can have whole india when come in peace. i can travel u to beautiful valley in india ?

Oh come on man, no India does not have more Muslims than Pakistan and will never do so. Even the most generous of estimates puts Indian Muslim folk at around 190-200 million tops. Pakistan has a population of 215 million and a birth rate far greater than the Indian Muslim community.

but ppl of kashmir dont want pakistan I have ppl known from kashmir infact 100s I know they say they want azadi and want to live under india only as pakistan is not an option from india they get everything free and they have killed all hindus thr and in bambai they are very rich

They want Pakistan end of. Have you seen the videos? By the way you do know many people from here are from AJK or have ancestry from there like me, please do find Kashmiris from India who want to live under Indian rule.

but how do you know what we know here?
indian govt never counts all muslims everyone knows and muslims here are 40 crore that whole community knows

Ok chal, how about you show me figures from Indian Muslim organisations that count the community at over 215 million people. If the numbers you say are true why then do we see the BJP, RSS and all their affiliates in power?

ok thanks for reply but dont say angry I dont care who you are okay.. and currently only I show this post to the kashmiri old man sitting here he says you are not real kashmiri you are pahari only kashmir is kashir valley not india not pakistan.
and they want azadi but not pakistan as neighbor

Then tell that old man he's an idiot. How are Pahari people not part of Kashmir? Ok they're not ethnic Kashmiri but they've been there for hundreds of years if not more. Are farsi speaking people or Hazara not part of Afghanistan?
Utter rubbish and the reason why you dislike the Pahari people is that they were the ones who stuck the heads of the Hindu nationalists and their allies on pikes, and then drove the Indian army out of the region at the tip of a bayonet.
I can understand being hateful of what you fear.
Pahari and proud, Pakistan Zindabad!

Last edited:
Don't be surprised in-case of Indian shelling civilians and feel proud.
Don't you read the message as what he suggests? Shell the civilian and that is same as killing Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir. It is pretty much of desperation that Indian Army targets civilians while being helpless to face Pakistan Army. They are trying to show some balls since 27th Feb, the day when top Indian Army leadership was introduced with a shocker through bombing close to their place of high valued meeting in IoK. Bipin went off the radar and even Media and just made his return. However, soon NDTV and others will report that till now, 17 Indian Army personnel lost their lives in last 24 hours and then, will see how people enjoys the human loss let alone Soldiers on duty.

Did you just delete my entire post , but "conveniently" left a few words to twist my message ?

The verb 'Moderate' seems unclear to you, really.

Clearly , this has something to do with our earlier exchange.

ok but in India neither jammu ppl or ladakhi ppl concerned about azadi only kashmir valley ppl rest I have told you what I know. also kashmiri ppl that i talked to come every single year for business

You keep missing the point. Don't know if its deliberate or not.

Your (or maybe your Kashmiri friend's) original contention was that the pro-Pakistan statement by a poster here from Kashmir would not count if he was from AJK because most people there are Pahari and not ethnic Kashmiris. My argument is that the Paharis from AJK and even the Kohistanis from Chillas, for that matter, have equal say in the matter.

Last edited:
see dont be angry I am speaking plainly... i dont know much kashmiri ppl only the once that stays in our locality for business and they say they want azadi ... also they dont want pakistan also if you angry even then its true but i dont know many ppl

Ok fair enough, but where are they to be seen expressing such opinions? We actually do have several on here using proxy servers and they are anti-Indian to the core.

see i told you we never seen census although the govt school is near by but nobody ever come and there are thousand of ppl here everyone knows hindus fear and dont count

Well Kaif do your own survey. I'll be happy to accept figures from Muslim civil and welfare groups who can confirm such numbers.
Hindus don't fear my friend, they don't fear you at all.

ok I will tell thanks but i am here as your frnd so i dont want to write abuses also..
also i like all ppl pahari kashmiri as I am fond of travel to mountains and will travel soon to indian mountains

I'm not abusing you, not at all. I did write the old man is an idiot, but he's insulting my community and the irony here is that he lives under occupation.....
Feel free to travel in Kashmir you are welcome and it's cool I like Indian Muslims, just not the anti-Pakistan ones. Give my regards to Tabu the actress. :woot:

Did you just delete my entire post , but "conveniently" left a few words to twist my message ?

The verb 'Moderate' seems unclear to you, really.

Clearly , this has something to do with our earlier exchange.

Had it been about the credibility of your claim, if you can prove, I will restore and let's see if editing is being done to twist at all. Not the first time its coming from you merely blaming others for your own wrongs. I do exchange a lot and can't remember every individual which has nothing to do with moderation at all. Did I quote you here by any chance to twist your post? I am sure, it was another member.

oye kutrya ...

Lol, did you just try to abuse me or something?

No worries, I'll put it down to you either not having an argument, or not being fluent in English, or just being obtuse.

i dont care i dont fight okay.. i am here to learn english and make frnds dont care kashmir pahari... i told what i know dont want to abuse so be frnd and dont notify me i am not interested

Yeah, bud, no one was fighting you. Doesn't look like you're here to learn either because I was just teaching you the basics of the proposed Kashmir referendum.

Then tell that old man he's an idiot.

Hahaha!

but ppl of kashmir dont want pakistan I have ppl known from kashmir infact 100s I know they say they want azadi and want to live under india only as pakistan is not an option from india they get everything free and they have killed all hindus thr and in bambai they are very rich

Hi , I’m from Mehnder, poonch
Greetings .

Firstly India does not own Kashmir and secondly no one in the valley wants to associate with India .

India is an oppresser who has raped our mothers, sisters,daughters and killed thousands upon thousands of us .

We will never forget and only Pakistan dies for our cause and helps us .

You want us to forget ?

Back
Top Bottom