What's new

'Headley says Ishrat was Lashkar suicide bomber'

AFPSA or not no innocent life should be wasted!!! You can't justify govt wrong doings because there is a law called AFPSA...you should condemn both...anyway for me a terrorists is a terrorist and even if he is killed in a cold blood, I am okay with it.(but before that he should be confirmed as a terrorist)
I never justified it, its bad law. But cant blame law enforcement agencies for bad law.
BTW, AFSPA does not allow you to kill or harm anybody in lockup.

yes, hence it is a bad law. But its law of land, and hence followed. I wont blame a policeman for following a bad law. That is lawmaker's fault.
Here, they broke the law.

Laws are made by humans and not divinity.

So please don't follow a faulty system and set an example of doing wrong.

Laws are made by humans and not divinity.

So please don't follow a faulty system and set an example of doing wrong.

So anybody can break the law at will, if he thinks its faulty. I think the law against rape is not working. So I will go and kill any 'accused' shown on NDTV. Will that be okey?

Law enforcement officers should abide by the law.

Because even the country-loving Muslims know what kind of people are hated by patriots regardless..

You won't realize it.

What about attacking islam??Their religious beliefs??
I know how hard RSS is working to villify christians and Muslims and spreading hate about them

Theoretically correct but not really possible in covert operations. Have you ever heard about the sharpshooter sent by Dawood Ibrahim to eliminate Kasab and who was "dealt with" by the intelligence agencies. Did you expect them to offer him a trial for a crime he had not yet committed? Is that how counter-terrorist operations should be run? Guantanomo bay still exists for a reason. As do drone strikes.

if I am not wrong case in hand is fake encounter killing of a person in police custody, covert operation is different isn't it ?
in covert operations people get killed, it's natural, nobody is complaining, I would say a covert operation is successful if all the terrorists get killed, but I would say excellent result if even if one of them get caught with out being killed.. a dead terrorist is one headache gone but a captured terrorist is a source of useful information, like here David headly.

I never justified it, its bad law. But cant blame law enforcement agencies for bad law.
BTW, AFSPA does not allow you to kill or harm anybody in lockup.

AFSPA is used to hide the excess done by the security forces.

Ee kayyilirippu vachu naatukaru padipichukollum.!!:omghaha:

There is no need to take issues of terrorism..Imagine if some one is accused of 'molesting a women' ...What will happen??For our general public and media ''accused = guilty''

ethilum valiya vargiyavadam parjnalum oru chukkum arum cheyilla ...

and am sure in his case, he will want his own lawyer to be allowed to argue his case effectively, with all evidence and defence that he could muster. Also he will expect the quantum of punishment to be according to his crime (which will require detailed arguments from both side).

Considering that, will he rather have a quick trial or a fair trial? The efficiency of judicial system is constant btw, it wont change for him.

quick trial and fair trial are not in opposite ends of the table..... both are possible

An organisation can't be judged solely on the work they do, you have to consider their basic ideology also..after all popular front, Jud etc also are doing a lot of charity and social work.It is just an example, don't take it as if I am equaling RSS to JuD.

An organisation should be judged mostly on the work they do.... JUD on the other hand has a tendency openly supporting terrorism and most possibly converting their social work to suicide bombers ... JUD is an irrelevant example...

She was in Police Custody.................. They should have produced her before Court to prove guilty..........and Indian Law doesn't permit elimination................
Do you have any proof? please do not assume for your self. Her mother is saying she was kidnapped? If she so why she do not register FIR for missing. She was shot dead and that should be done with a Suicide Bomber.

Do you have any proof? please do not assume for your self. Her mother is saying she was kidnapped? If she so why she do not register FIR for missing. She was shot dead and that should be done with a Suicide Bomber.

well the officer who killed her in encounter was arrested in another fake encounter case- so the circumstances of her death are controversial- if i am not wrong your court has also declared the encounter to be fake-

What about attacking islam??Their religious beliefs??

Care to explain how come certain verses are almost uniformly repeated by fanatic offenders who hold their holy book and say that those lines are the ones that have instigated them.

Can you tell me why a Jew or a Hindu or a Buddhist or a Jain or a Sikh or a Parsi doesn't hold his holy book, point at verses and claim to be encouraged to kill?

The best part is, all these faiths also have war-like or martial verses in their scriptures. But why is it that they understand and the ones you speak of don't?

And how is it that only a certain type of Muslims always get instigated while other Muslims remain calm and understand?

Surely you're not telling me that those who were in the pictures showering flowers at RSS karsevaks are from some other planet, right?

I know how hard RSS is working to villify christians and Muslims and spreading hate about them.

Yeah and what Christian missionaries do in the ghats of Varanasi or here in northeast to vilify Buddhism and Hinduism, is all secoolar isn't it?

Go tell this we-are-victim-of-Hindus nonsense to someone else.

If they were intolerant, they'd not have even let any other religion exist... a trait well observed just across the border in case of one organized religion and another in Philippines where Buddhism was systematically replaced by Christianity...in fact, you need not go far away. Just come here and see in states like Meghalaya and Nagaland and even Mizoram as to how non-Christians are treated...

Will tell you volumes about how tolerant Hindu society has been of organized religion that never respects their tolerance.

Your forefathers were Indians but you are not...that's the difference.

Sikkim was always affiliated to the Indian soil. We had kings who paid tribute to large Indian empires and allied with them or were in some or the other form virtually autonomous.

So please don't tell me about your forefathers as a justification for what it means to be Indian.
Bhai Do not explain yourself to such person. How can you be less Indian than other if you join India later than them. This is stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom