What's new

'Headley says Ishrat was Lashkar suicide bomber'

My friend, I agree that an innocent can be framed but tell me, why is it that no neutral agency and only the messiahs of secoolarism howling?

Civil rights are even for all isn't it?

Why is Isharat Jahan's case being politically raised?

Simply because it targets Narendra Modi who has bunted out corruption and treachery out of Gujarat.

I dont know about others, but the reason I oppose it, it is wrong.
There were two cases in which businessmen were shot dead by police ( I think delhi police), because they matched the apperance of a gangster.
Later they said mistaken identity, coz they had similar color car, and facial hair.

This is the level of impunity we are talking about.

you cannot stop crime by just killing people at will. Specifically in case of terrorism, it will backfire.

These double standards should protest against Army for AFSPA in Kashmir....lols typical double standards!!!

different state , different circumstances so different laws.now don't tell me Gujarath is equally troubled by terrorists like Kashmir is.

okay so you also respect the LeT terrorist who came from Pakistan and was with Ishrat..right?? You respect your terrorists, I have no issues with that but I can't.

They were in Police Custody................In India Police can do anything............

Indian govt itself not doing that in Kahsmir and some parts of NE by forcing AFSPA...how would you justify that??

well, then it is wrong as well. BTW, AFSPA is law, which is why its not violating indian law. The fact that its bad law is another issue.

There is no AFSPA in gujrat.

I too saw that photo sessions of Sangh with NE brethens clicke from Karnataka....................Buts that didn't help them in recent polls...............

That's what you call them, photo sessions..., just because some newspaper folks took the pictures of RSS cadre helping the guys at the station and put it as an illustration to what actually was happening...

So much so that RSS took part in 1963 Republic Day Parade after even how your god of secoolarism Nehru admired and respected their hard work and selfless service along with the Army in Sino-Indian war in 1962...

Convenient for you "secoolars" eh?

Photo sessions....:rofl:

But you know what the people from my region learnt? These people who didn't even have an iota of knowledge about RSS other than what Burkha Dutt and other sell-outs say, praised their selfless efforts. They came back to their home and told their people about how the Sangh members helped them.

Oh and BTW RSS doesn't contest elections.. it is a national organization dedicated to serving the country... just a reminder. If you're talking about BJP, functionally both of them are way different than the "secoolar" brigade likes to weave nexuses of these guys all together like some band of bandits..:lol:.

About Modi cleared of Charges...................I think the Topic is about Ishrat............Better stick to topic

But I was simply citing a counter example of the same Gujarat High Court you "secoolarists" wail and bawl about when it comes to NaMo.... how standards change. :lol:

well, then it is wrong as well. BTW, AFSPA is law, which is why its not violating indian law. The fact that its bad law is another issue.

a law that prohibits the basic rights??

My apologies. Here you go:

A trial if it is simply accusation with no concrete evidence.

But let me ask you something:

What are the odds that that one person was caught and charged with terrorism?

And what does Headley get from Ishrat Jahan if he didn't know her? He could have taken any random name and put forth.

I am not believing what Headley says but there is obviously something that we don't know.

Remember Batla House Encounter?

The same way secoolarists howled, accused the Hindu community, government and what-not even though a brave police officer Mohan Chand Sharma embraced a heroic death and the fact that banned automatic weapons were used against a raiding police force including AK-47s and semi-automatic pistols.

Aligarh University students were protesting as if some innocent hero was being framed even though Inspector Sharma was carried out injured from a Kalashnikov bullet to the stomach and two pistol bullets above that.

What happened there?

Why were questions raised against the authorities even then?

Just because the suspects were Muslims and secoolarism = only Hindu community is to blame for all ills?

Does it not reflect the double standards of those who are protesting action against Isharat Jahan?

Same way you have ignored the case when I asked why was infinity supporting Kasab's example that I gave?

exactly,

the law is so weak ! guys who are supporting fair trial to these terrorists should look up what he mentioned as example ! tell the family of mohan chand sharma that he died in a fake encounter too !

In UP if you are a terrorist you might be given a state pardon based on your religion even if courts are crying foul , what do you say to that people ; why i can't see a singe condemnation to that , but just romantic affliction to ishrat ?

what about following Indian law ??

Theoretically correct but not really possible in covert operations. Have you ever heard about the sharpshooter sent by Dawood Ibrahim to eliminate Kasab and who was "dealt with" by the intelligence agencies. Did you expect them to offer him a trial for a crime he had not yet committed? Is that how counter-terrorist operations should be run? Guantanomo bay still exists for a reason. As do drone strikes.

a law that prohibits the basic rights??

yes, hence it is a bad law. But its law of land, and hence followed. I wont blame a policeman for following a bad law. That is lawmaker's fault.
Here, they broke the law.

AFPSA or not no innocent life should be wasted!!! You can't justify govt wrong doings because there is a law called AFPSA...you should condemn both...anyway for me a terrorists is a terrorist and even if he is killed in a cold blood, I am okay with it.(but before that he should be confirmed as a terrorist)

@Infinity

In their facebook pages there are even photographs of muslims showering flowers on their march with the caption "Even muslims love us"..And on that same facebook page was there are posts that attacks islam and villify muslims :omghaha:

Because even the country-loving Muslims know what kind of people are hated by patriots regardless..

You won't realize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom