What's new

'Headley says Ishrat was Lashkar suicide bomber'

Well yes, they have earned my respect. I used to also believe all the crap that some media say in a biased way against them. But after seeing what they actually do and did in the past, I respect their dedication to the country.

The latest example was when fellow NE Indians were being subjected to false mass rumours and even beaten up really in some parts of the country, RSS didn't see what religion they belong to and came forward to help.... unlike the "messiahs of Secularism".

I do remember how several RSS workers went to the Bangalore rail way station to protect the NE people who were fleeing the city.. RSS is a heavily demonized by the media...they are not as bad as most people think... Heck..who even believes the media these days

plenty actually, if you match the criteria. In case of terrorism if you are muslim. Incase of petty crime, if you belong to specific caste, or social strata, live in specific neighbourhood/bastii that has criminals.

Our police gets it wrong quite a lot of time. And giving them free hand is just going to make sure they dont improve policing and do it on haunch, random guess, or beat a few people up to see where it leads them to.

Every police gets it wrong, not just our police.

But if you look into the case, there are a lot signs of these people not being ordinary law abiding citizens.

Ghazwa Times:-)rofl:) LeT mouth piece had owned up Ishrat Jahan and rest as their operative in 2004, only to have retracted their statement in 2007/ What took them them 3 good years to retract their statement? Once they realized that Congress can use this to further corner Modi then they retracted their statement and blamed it on "journalistic" error, whatever that means. :rolleyes:

Two of the dead bodies were never claimed, and its alleged that they were Pakistan based LeT operatives. 3rd person Javed Shaikh, had two passports and was in touch with the other two Pakistani operatives.

So was Ishrat Jahan a normal law abiding citizen? Far from it.

In 2004, a news report published in Lahore-based Ghazwa Times (considered to be a mouthpiece of the LeT) claimed that Ishrat was its operative, and was with her "husband" at the time of her death.[3] Ghazwa claimed on its website that "veil of Ishrat Jahan, a woman LeT operative, was removed by Gujarat police and her body kept with other mujahideens".[24] However, in May 2007, Jamaat ut Dawa, the political wing of the LeT retracted the earlier statement and offered an apology to Ishrat's family. It said that the earlier news report was based on Indian newspaper reports, and was a "journalistic mistake".

The latest example was when fellow NE Indians were being subjected to false mass rumours and even beaten up really in some parts of the country, RSS didn't see what religion they belong to and came forward to help.... unlike the "messiahs of Secularism".

Funny how you have so much faith in Gujarat High Court on this but cannot trust the same when it cleared Modi ji of charges....

I too saw that photo sessions of Sangh with NE brethens clicke from Karnataka....................Buts that didn't help them in recent polls...............About Modi cleared of Charges...................I think the Topic is about Ishrat............Better stick to topic

@Tshering22 , you did not reply to my question # 61

considering that question....he only wants quick justice..where does he actually claim to execute all suspected terrorists .... can you link me his post where he says that.....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marxist your user name needs an update reflecting the changes your mind/stand/ideology gone through.. do you even believe in Marxism anymore ??
what do you say ??

Every police gets it wrong, not just our police.

But if you look into the case, there are a lot signs of these people not being ordinary law abiding citizens.

Ghazwa Times:-)rofl:) LeT mouth piece had owned up Ishrat Jahan and rest as their operative in 2004, only to have retracted their statement in 2007/ What took them them 3 good years to retract their statement? Once they realized that Congress can use this to further corner Modi then they retracted their statement and blamed it on "journalistic" error, whatever that means. :rolleyes:

Two of the dead bodies were never claimed, and its alleged that they were Pakistan based LeT operatives. 3 person Javed Shaikh, had two passports and was in touch with the other two Pakistani operatives.

So was Ishrat Jahan a normal law abiding citizen? Far from it.

I am not the judge to decide what is what, and i dont want people to decide as well. Nor should police decide. Even if she is a terrorist ( now with headley confession etc), police just cant kill her.

Forget terrorism, there is finite chance that an innocent can be picked up by police.
Every police gets it wrong, but incase of our police, the mistake can be dangerous, even fatal one.

She was in Police custody..................I respect Human Life................

okay so you also respect the LeT terrorist who came from Pakistan and was with Ishrat..right?? You respect your terrorists, I have no issues with that but I can't.

@Tshering22 , you did not reply to my question # 61

My apologies. Here you go:

here is my question.. if police catch you tomorrow and lock you up accusing of any crime, would you rather given a fair trial (your lawyer presents case and other side does his) , or a trial in which police sidee is considered right by default (and your lawyer trying hard to prove your innocence)

A trial if it is simply accusation with no concrete evidence.

But let me ask you something:

What are the odds that that one person was caught and charged with terrorism?

And what does Headley get from Ishrat Jahan if he didn't know her? He could have taken any random name and put forth.

I am not believing what Headley says but there is obviously something that we don't know.

Remember Batla House Encounter?

The same way secoolarists howled, accused the Hindu community, government and what-not even though a brave police officer Mohan Chand Sharma embraced a heroic death and the fact that banned automatic weapons were used against a raiding police force including AK-47s and semi-automatic pistols.

Aligarh University students were protesting as if some innocent hero was being framed even though Inspector Sharma was carried out injured from a Kalashnikov bullet to the stomach and two pistol bullets above that.

What happened there?

Why were questions raised against the authorities even then?

Just because the suspects were Muslims and secoolarism = only Hindu community is to blame for all ills?

Does it not reflect the double standards of those who are protesting action against Isharat Jahan?

Same way you have ignored the case when I asked why was infinity supporting Kasab's example that I gave?

@Infinity

In their facebook pages there are even photographs of muslims showering flowers on their march with the caption "Even muslims love us"..And on that same facebook page was there are posts that attacks islam and villify muslims :omghaha:

I do remember how several RSS workers went to the Bangalore rail way station to protect the NE people who were fleeing the city.. RSS is a heavily demonized by the media...they are not as bad as most people think... Heck..who even believes the media these days

An organisation can't be judged solely on the work they do, you have to consider their basic ideology also..after all popular front, Jud etc also are doing a lot of charity and social work.It is just an example, don't take it as if I am equaling RSS to JuD.

@Marxist your user name needs an update reflecting the changes your mind/stand/ideology gone through.. do you even believe in Marxism anymore ??
what do you say ??

Yes of course My username dont reflect my Ideology I made name change request to Web master ,But he suggested me to continue with this username , i supports Hindu Nationlism not Marxist-Leninst ideology

considering that question....he only wants quick justice..where does he actually claim to execute all suspected terrorists .... can you link me his post where he says that.....

and am sure in his case, he will want his own lawyer to be allowed to argue his case effectively, with all evidence and defence that he could muster. Also he will expect the quantum of punishment to be according to his crime (which will require detailed arguments from both side).

Considering that, will he rather have a quick trial or a fair trial? The efficiency of judicial system is constant btw, it wont change for him.

These double standards should protest against Army for AFSPA in Kashmir....lols typical double standards!!!

Forget terrorism, there is finite chance that an innocent can be picked up by police.
Every police gets it wrong, but incase of our police, the mistake can be dangerous, even fatal one.

My friend, I agree that an innocent can be framed but tell me, why is it that no neutral agency and only the messiahs of secoolarism howling?

Civil rights are even for all isn't it?

Why is Isharat Jahan's case being politically raised?

Simply because it targets Narendra Modi who has bunted out corruption and treachery out of Gujarat.

okay so you also respect the LeT terrorist who came from Pakistan and was with Ishrat..right?? You respect your terrorists, I have no issues with that but I can't.

what about following Indian law ??

Back
Top Bottom