What's new

'Headley says Ishrat was Lashkar suicide bomber'

Birds of same feathers are flocking together ....two are active rest will come soon

What about CCTV footage? What about the dead bodies that were strewn across the railway station and the blood? What about live images from the station's camera where he and his cronies were caught with AK-47s in their hands shooting?

Then there is something wrong with the system simply.

What else are CCTVs meant for? Watching people blow snorts?

Don't put words in my mouth mate. NDTV was just an example and every Mumbaikar knows what happened that day.

I would like to see what you'd have said if your near and dear ones had undergone that pain..

Most people talk and justify the system only when their own haven't suffered the terrible fate. But all that changes when their own are involved.

Emotions or not, if cold and hard evidence of live details whether by media or by CCTV footage cannot be considered as evidence apart from 150+ dead bodies of those whom the 10 terrorists shot, then the law is flawed.
you are telling as if he was set free inspite of evidence. Everybody 'knows' most ministers are corrupt, so why not just jail them. why bother with any evidence and prosecution.

It took 4 years because prosecution takes time. Our judicial system is slow, dont make it a conspiracy. There are murder cases that take much longer.

4 years is a record for Indian level of efficiency.

How long do you think would have been proper duration then?(keeping in account our level of efficiency in everything)

This democracy is disappointing me more and more...There is no way to tell truth from lie. These politicians mold the facts as they suit them. Democracy which was supposed to be our greatest strength has become our weakness. One again we are letting others rule us with divide and rule policy! Such incidents are meant to create a divide between the communities :'(

Your forefathers were Indians but you are not...that's the difference.

Sikkim was always affiliated to the Indian soil. We had kings who paid tribute to large Indian empires and allied with them or were in some or the other form virtually autonomous.

So please don't tell me about your forefathers as a justification for what it means to be Indian.

No. Then what caused 4 effing years for a judge to pronounce a death sentence to a terrorist who had tons of proven evidence against him?

You tell me.

They believe their forefathers were syrians and you dont have to prove your nationality to these ML****S

Your forefathers were Indians but you are not...that's the difference.

Sikkim was always affiliated to the Indian soil. We had kings who paid tribute to large Indian empires and allied with them or were in some or the other form virtually autonomous.

So please don't tell me about your forefathers as a justification for what it means to be Indian.

No. Then what caused 4 effing years for a judge to pronounce a death sentence to a terrorist who had tons of proven evidence against him?

You tell me.

And you the follower of RSS ideology will decide who is Indian............Now stop this personnel attack on me and stick to topic..................

They believe their forefathers were syrians and you dont have to prove your nationality to these ML****S
Aya Gaya b***c***d apni aukaad me...............Tume logo ko yahi sekay jata hai..............

And you the follower of RSS ideology will decide who is Indian............Now stop this personnel attack on me and stick to topic..................

How about introspect yourself for supporting anti-Indian elements and stick to the topic?

RSS again...:lol:

Your types really fear their dedication and ferocity don't you? :P

Who is off topic now, genius?

Aya Gaya b***c***d apni aukaad me...............Tume logo ko yahi sekay jata hai..............

How civilized... now abusing a Marxist.

Dude, stop supporting terrorists seriously.

We have enough problems in the country already.

RSS conspiracy theories really need to get out of your head.

why you guys being abusive, I might have to report you guys.

Yes, stop spreading RSS conspiracy theories, starting with you. The earth is not flat. India is not going to be taken over by scheming christians.

You are nothing else but an idiot,a traitor who is trying to divide this country on religious basis.We doesnt have anything to prove to communalist biggots like you

My community have contributed more to nation building than a bunch of traitors working very hard to incite commual violence in Indian society..So STFU and GTFO

melal ithu polathe '' th nthayillarika parayaruthu!!padavalam mulacho,payaru kilirthoo ennu nokki jeevichal poredo thanikku...

@Tshering22 Haha abusing marxist...haha.he deserves more..Just check out the links he posted yesterday and you ll find out how much he hates christian minority.

Just check out the posts of these 'patriotic' posters like marxist..hahaha..these guys are only intrested in Religion based topics,they start dragging minority communities to every discussion and start doubting their patriotism...They are not even intrested in issues of national intrest..

You can even look at who started name calling here....

Last edited by a moderator:

Thats what i said a ML**ha is always ML**HA ,

why you guys being abusive, I might have to report you guys.

Who is abusive?

I simply highlighted that he should stop ranting anti-national nonsense against the country and stick to the topic.

He called me an RSS agent (the typical dread of secoolar dodos :D), abused Marxist.

Ishrat Jahan got killed in 2004, Headley was caught in 2010? The encounter couldn't have been based on FBI input. :undecided:

How about introspect yourself for supporting anti-Indian elements and stick to the topic?

RSS again...:lol:

Your types really fear their dedication and ferocity don't you? :P

Assume her to be terrorist, How can police kill her in Fake encounter..............So asking this question is anti national ,since it doesn't suite BJP.....Read this....................Ishrat Jahan case: No one has license to kill, says Gujarat High Court; raps CBI for delay | NDTV.com .............. So the Judge who asked Gujarat State this question should also be anti national

I am a Leftist and i Know whom he follows so leave that...................

You are nothing else but an idiot,a traitor who is trying to divide this country on religious basis.We doesnt have anything to prove to communalist biggots like you

Lol! Man calm down

My community have contributed more to nation building than a bunch of traitors working very hard to incite commual violence in Indian society..So STFU and GTFO

Like? Care to highlight?

And what is wrong with you? He's not even fighting you.

@Tshering22 Haha abusing marxist...haha.he deserves more..Just check out the links he posted yesterday and you ll find out how much he hates christian minority

First of, stop this victimization thing. No one is against anyone without a reason.

We are talking about a threat to India who was snuffed and this guy infinity is simply defending terrorists.

I presented the example of Kasab (you surely know what happened), and he's still singing hymns about him.

If this is not treachery, what is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom