What's new

Head of Sri Lankan Buddhist group calls on Modi to rule India like Ashoka

All Dharmic religions must come together we are one family, I respect his words and hope we can build bridges for all our people.

1.Asoka ascended the throne after killing 99 brothers and a huge bloodbath he ordered. Thence he became a pacifist. Let us see if Butcher Modi also embraces pacifism.

2.Btw, there are already talks among RSS/VHP cadre to replace Aska's chakra on the tiranga with BJP's lotus which has religious association to the Hindus.

1.Asoka ascended the throne after killing 99 brothers and a huge bloodbath he ordered. Thence he became a pacifist. Let us see if Butcher Modi also embraces pacifism.

2.Btw, there are already talks among RSS/VHP cadre to replace Aska's chakra on the tiranga with BJP's lotus which has religious association to the Hindus.

RSS is non-political they do not interfere in these things and there is no talk about that lol just some bullshit you chose to type.

Ashoka's Chakra is based on the dharmacakra which also is significant to Hindus and we proud of it why would we want to replace it?

I've also read that he renounced violence and war after he became a buddhist, is it true?
Before he became a Buddhist, he was a vicious guy who killed his own brothers for the throne. The guy had special torture chambers for his enemies. It was the scale of destruction and death his armies caused in Kalinga i.e modern day Orrisa that probably awakened his conscience.

Before he became a Buddhist, he was a vicious guy who killed his own brothers for the throne. The guy had special torture chambers for his enemies. It was the scale of destruction and death his armies caused in Kalinga i.e modern day Orrisa that probably awakened his conscience.

His sons probably could conquer kingdoms.

A convenient loophole.

Hindus regard Buddha as an avatar of Vishnu

Buddha was a normal person. He was Human just like us.

I guess you received a confidential memo from the RSS regarding this :rofl:

His sons probably could conquer kingdoms.

A convenient loophole.

Buddha was a normal person. He was Human just like us.
I know dude, but try telling this to the faithful :p:. By the way have you seen the movie "The Man from Earth", gives an alternate perspective about the great human historical/religious figures.

No way!!! Ashoka's pacifism, saintliness and self-imposed guilt made him so weak that his empire collapsed.

Not in hell.

He should rule like Chandragupta Maurya. The conqueror. The bringer of justice. The leader of the people. The destroyer of those who invaded India then.

All kings had war as state policy... Ashoka was the only king in recorded history to preach peace..

India is an awesome special country we dont need run of the mill conquerors we need greatest of the great that is Asoka...

All kings had war as state policy... Ashoka was the only king in recorded history to preach peace..

India is an awesome special country we dont need run of the mill conquerors we need greatest of the great that is Asoka...

Just like Ashoka civilized Sri Lnaka then .. I hope Modi does it again now and peach humanity and peaceful coexistence to them again...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom