What's new

Head of Sri Lankan Buddhist group calls on Modi to rule India like Ashoka

Being a Gujarati my family is from Porbandar the birthplace of Gandhiji we always respected the man but even in Gujarat people are moving on from his ideals because it is 2014 not 1940's and Modi ji is what the people want.

Looks like some folks down south got on the hype wagon.

And Ashoka was barbaric lunatic before he converted to Buddhism. He probably continued to be a barbaric lunatic after wards too.

The essence of the Ashoka's life is his barbarism and his enlightenment after seen the catastrophe he caused in Kalinga wars. He turned to Buddhism because he realized that true salvation to life is through Buddhism.

Is same happening to Modi?

The confidential memo lists out other items also. Like leveling the remnant of Babri Masjid.

Yes, we have learnt lately from Indian media that Gandhi was a gandoo / lender.
Modi the butcher of Gujarat will never have repentance for his crimes. He has successfully managed to fool Indians and rebrand himself. He had personally ordered rape and killings of innocent muslim women and children of Gujarat. I have been to Gujarat and seen with my eyes how people live there in terror

Did you know that before he became a ruler, he worked as a mercenary for Alexander the Great and after he left he assassinated all the Greek Governors in Punjab and Sindh. He was the ultimate badass.

I know the history mate. My city was a tributary state to the Mauryan empire and an ally.

Being a Gujarati my family is from Porbandar the birthplace of Gandhiji we always respected the man but even in Gujarat people are moving on from his ideals because it is 2014 not 1940's and Modi ji is what the people want.

Are you suggesting that the 1940s were peaceful, serene times?:rolleyes:

Quite possibly, that was the most violent decade in human history.

Modi the butcher of Gujarat will never have repentance for his crimes. He has successfully managed to fool Indians and rebrand himself. He had personally ordered rape and killings of innocent muslim women and children of Gujarat. I have been to Gujarat and seen with my eyes how people live there in terror
thanks for joining, we need alternative voice on this forum, too many modi-fied zombies here.. :yahoo:

Are you suggesting that the 1940s were peaceful, serene times?:rolleyes:

Quite possibly, that was the most violent decade in human history.

No I just mean that times have changed and so have people's aspirations which is why Modi was elected as they feel he can bring prosperity to the masses and also better security for the nation.

Thank you, Sir. The entire exercise of inviting SAARC leaders is aimed at obtaining an image cleansed of blood. It should worry all S Asians that BJP is led by this Butcher rather than men of the caliber of Yashwant Sinha or Jaswant Singh, my favorite politician in SA.

Thank you, Sir. The entire exercise of inviting SAARC leaders is aimed at obtaining an image cleansed of blood.
Obviously, in any civilized nation he would have been hanged by his balls, but hindutvawaadis worship him here, the breakup of India under this butcher is now a forgone conclusion

No I just mean that times have changed and so have people's aspirations which is why Modi was elected as they feel he can bring prosperity to the masses and also better security for the nation.
So how exactly is changing time relevant to whether Gandhism is right or wrong, given that the times we live in are more peaceful than the one he lived in?

Many of Gandhi's philosophies can be criticized, but not using the argument that times have changed.

Thank you, Sir. The entire exercise of inviting SAARC leaders is aimed at obtaining an image cleansed of blood.
Because SAARC leaders will bring blood cleaning solutions with them?

Obviously, in any civilized nation he would have been hanged by his balls, but hindutvawaadis worship him here, the breakup of India under this butcher is now a forgone conclusion
:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom