What's new

Head of Mossad hacked by Iranians, embarrassing private videos released

Thankfuly holy Quran has classified Jews with Iblis.
Jews the biggest enemies of the believers
"لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النّاسِ عَداوَةً لِلَّذینَ آمَنُوا الْیهُودَ وَ الَّذینَ أَشْرَکُوا؛مائده/82"
Jews annoyed and tortured the believers
"لَتُبْلَوُنَّ فی أَمْوالِکُمْ وَ أَنْفُسِکُمْ وَ لَتَسْمَعُنَّ مِنَ الَّذینَ أُوتُوا الْکِتابَ مِنْ قَبْلِکُمْ وَ مِنَ الَّذینَ أَشْرَکُوا أَذًی کَثیرًا وَ إِنْ تَصْبِرُوا وَ تَتَّقُوا فَإِنَّ ذلِکَ مِنْ عَزْمِ اْلأُمُور؛ِ آل عمران/186"
Jews are classified with Mushrikeen
"وَ قالَتِ الْیهُودُ وَ النَّصاری نَحْنُ أَبْناءُ اللّهِ وَ أَحِبّاؤُهُ؛ مائده/18"
When Jews insulted God/Allah, Quran directly cursed them
"وَ قالَتِ الْیهُودُ یدُ اللّهِ مَغْلُولَةٌ غُلَّتْ ایدیهِمْ وَ لُعِنُوا بِما قالُوا بَلْ یداهُ مَبْسُوطَتانِ؛ مائده/64 ."
According to Quran, Jews are the most degenerate and corrupt of humans
"وَ قَضَینا إِلی بَنی إِسْرائیلَ فِی الْکِتابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِی اْلأَرْضِ مَرَّتَینِ وَ لَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا کَبیرًا ، فَإِذا جاءَ وَعْدُ أُولاهُما بَعَثْنا عَلَیکُمْ عِبادًا لَنا أُولی بَأْسٍ شَدیدٍ فَجاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّیارِ وَ کانَ وَعْدًا مَفْعُولاً؛ اسراء4/5"
According to our holy book, they are one of the most existing cruel bunch
ثُمَّ قَسَتْ قُلُوبُکُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ ذلِکَ فَهِی کَالْحِجارَةِ أَوْ أَشَدُّ قَسْوَةً؛ بقره/74
Jews are the absolute Kuffar
"وَ إِذْ قُلْتُمْ یا مُوسی لَنْ نُؤْمِنَ لَکَ حَتّی نَرَی اللّهَ جَهْرَةً فَأَخَذَتْکُمُ الصّاعِقَةُ وَ أَنْتُمْ تَنْظُرُونَ؛ بقره/55 ."
They denied God's gifts hence Jews are Kuffar
"وَ إِذْ قُلْتُمْ یا مُوسی لَنْ نَصْبِرَ عَلی طَعامٍ واحِدٍ فَادْعُ لَنا رَبَّکَ یخْرِجْ لَنا مِمّا تُنْبِتُ اْلأَرْضُ مِنْ بَقْلِها وَ قِثّائِها وَ فُومِها وَ عَدَسِها وَ بَصَلِها؛بقره/61"
Jews killed count less prophets
"وَ ضُرِبَتْ عَلَیهِمُ الذِّلَّةُ وَ الْمَسْکَنَةُ وَ باءُو بِغَضَبٍ مِنَ اللّهِ ذلِکَ بِأَنَّهُمْ کانُوا یکْفُرُونَ بِایاتِ اللّهِ وَ یقْتُلُونَ النَّبِیینَ بِغَیرِ الْحَقِّ ذلِکَ بِما عَصَوْا وَ کانُوا یعْتَدُونَ؛ بقره/61"
They blamed prophet of God for their own failure
"وَ إِنْ تُصِبْهُمْ سَیئَةٌ یطَّیرُوا بِمُوسی وَ مَنْ مَعَهُ؛ اعراف/131"
They are Kafir even to kindness of people
"وَ إِذْ قالَ مُوسی لِقَوْمِهِ اذْکُرُوا نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ عَلَیکُمْ إِذْ أَنْجاکُمْ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ یسُومُونَکُمْ سُوءَ الْعَذابِ وَ یذَبِّحُونَ أَبْناءَکُمْ وَ یسْتَحْیونَ نِساءَکُمْ وَ فی ذلِکُمْ بَلاءٌ مِنْ رَبِّکُمْ عَظیمٌ؛ إبراهیم/6"
Annoying Allah's chosen leader
"وَ إِذْ قالَ مُوسی لِقَوْمِهِ یا قَوْمِ لِمَ تُؤْذُونَنی وَ قَدْ تَعْلَمُونَ أَنّی رَسُولُ اللّهِ إِلَیکُمْ؛ صف/5
Jews are famous to abjuration
" فَبِما نَقْضِهِمْ میثاقَهُمْ لَعَنّاهُمْ وَ جَعَلْنا قُلُوبَهُمْ قاسِیةً ؛ مائده/13"
They distort Allah's words
"یحَرِّفُونَ الْکَلِمَ عَنْ مَواضِعِهِ؛ مائده/13"
Etc etc etc.

Neither @The Eagle nor the whole World can change this solid fact that our holy book has mentioned about this filthy race.
My dear Muslim friend- your Arabic is atrocious. None of these ayats except maybe one or two march with the associated titles.

The Quran criticizes Jews sure- but it also praises them. This is clear cut. They are the only race directly addressed in the Quran - “ya bani Israel” . After a first address to all men, Allah addresses the Jewish people second in Surah Baqarah.

2:40-47 - if anything the meaning of the verses honors the Jews it does not denigrate them.

“O children of Israel!1 Remember My favours upon you. Fulfil your covenant and I will fulfil Mine, and stand in awe of Me ˹alone˺.
Believe in My revelations which confirm your Scriptures.1 Do not be the first to deny them or trade them for a fleeting gain.2 And be mindful of Me.
Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.
Establish prayer, pay alms-tax,1 and bow down with those who bow down.
Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?
And seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, it is a burden except for the humble
those who are certain that they will meet their Lord and to Him they will return.
O Children of Israel! Remember ˹all˺ the favours I granted you and how I honoured you above the others.”

The Quran criticizes Jews sure- but it also praises them. This is clear cut. They are the only race directly addressed in the Quran - “ya bani Israel” . After a first address to all men, Allah addresses the Jewish people second in Surah Baqarah.
wonder what atrocities they had done and they were going to do that God have to warn them directly

If Iran did do this amateurish fake it is both incompetent and cheap.

If IRAN regime wasn't behind this, defence.pk should have better stds and remove this thread instead of spreading such yellow journalism knowingly

My dear Muslim friend- your Arabic is atrocious. None of these ayats except maybe one or two march with the associated titles.

2:40-47 - if anything the meaning of the verses honors the Jews it does not denigrate them.

“O children of Israel!1 Remember My favours upon you. Fulfil your covenant and I will fulfil Mine, and stand in awe of Me ˹alone˺.
Believe in My revelations which confirm your Scriptures.1 Do not be the first to deny them or trade them for a fleeting gain.2 And be mindful of Me.
Do not mix truth with falsehood or hide the truth knowingly.
Establish prayer, pay alms-tax,1 and bow down with those who bow down.
Do you preach righteousness and fail to practice it yourselves, although you read the Scripture? Do you not understand?
And seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, it is a burden except for the humble
those who are certain that they will meet their Lord and to Him they will return.
O Children of Israel! Remember ˹all˺ the favours I granted you and how I honoured you above the others.”

Do u think the "bani israel" and "yahood" mentioned in Quran are both the same?? Bani israel and yahood are not the same. You need to educate urself.

Well to start off,heres a pic of him and his underage gay lover:smitten:................
media%2FFcpnCeXXkAkTpgd.jpg

............just kidding of course.:devil::azn:

what the ****, man? That most likely his son. See the other pictures. That's his family, no?

Do u think the "bani israel" and "yahood" mentioned in Quran are both the same?? Bani israel and yahood are not the same. You need to educate urself.
Correct you are. Bani Israel- children of Jacob- Yahood- religion brought by Moses many generations later.

Bani Israel is an endearing term God uses when addressing the Jews who are the children of Jacob. The point is that God is reminding them of their commitments to Him - He is not castigating them. The Jews call themselves bani Israel. The Jewish kalima is “shmaa israelo adonai ilahino adonai ahad” listen oh Israel your lord the lord is one.

The other catch-all is “ya ahlal kitab” which includes the Jews and Christians.

Correct you are. Bani Israel- children of Jacob- Yahood- religion brought by Moses many generations later.

Bani Israel is an endearing term God uses when addressing the Jews who are the children of Jacob. The point is that God is reminding them of their commitments to Him - He is not castigating them. The Jews call themselves bani Israel. The Jewish kalima is “shmaa israelo adonai ilahino adonai ahad” listen oh Israel your lord the lord is one.

The other catch-all is “ya ahlal kitab” which includes the Jews and Christians.

GOD also tells them about the severe consequences they will face. Bani israel is mentiomed where Allah talks about children of jacob, most of them had imaan. But when Allah mentions yahood, these are the jews and Allah is very clear to muslims about yahood. Ppl mix both but its actually different.

GOD also tells them about the severe consequences they will face. Bani israel is mentiomed where Allah talks about children of jacob, most of them had imaan. But when Allah mentions yahood, these are the jews and Allah is very clear to muslims about yahood. Ppl mix both but its actually different.
I find this point highly suspicious- God is addressing the bani Israel in the present tense in 2:40-47 that I posted above. Who are these people if not the Jews? Yes, there is criticism and warning too- yes there is responsibility along with the honor of being the most directly addressed / (in fact, I think maybe even the only directly addressed) race in the Quran.

I find this point highly suspicious- God is addressing the bani Israel in the present tense in 2:40-47 that I posted above. Who are these people if not the Jews? Yes, there is criticism and warning too- yes there is responsibility along with the honor of being the most directly addressed / (in fact, I think maybe even the only directly addressed) race in the Quran.

Bani israel is a broader term while yahood is a specific. Yahood are jews of the time, the ones who rejected Prophet Muhammad SAW as Prophet of God.

Back
Top Bottom