What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

and Israeli state terrorism goes on, they also have threatened to "take action" again Mehmud Abbas if Palestine wins its desired status at the UN.

The day of judgement for the Zionists will come and everyone would see. Hamas is the "Elected" body ruling Gaza, they are terrorists to the zionists and zionists are terrorists to others. It doesn't explain how a state funded murder is acceptable.

Blablablah

More lame @ss excuses. At least I try to insert verifiable evidence on my posts instead of relying only on talking points and arbitrary assertions.

hehehehe!
:partay:
Captions:
Jabari: "I tell you...they'll never catch me alive!!"....BOOOOMMMM

Raad Al Ataar also killed
50a3cf31118b19f4.jpg

Rumors floating about that Haniyeh was killed in a strike on his bunker. But obviously nothing reliable until the Pali's themselves confirm it. Here's hoping though....

Guys, very Graphic images seen in the aftermath of this vid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hamas has some 20,000 force divided into territorial battalions. They are armed with light weapons, RPGs, ATGMs.

They fire into Israel:
1) Factory and own self made mortars.
2) Self made Qassam rockets.
3) 107-mm Type 63 rockets.
4) 122-mm Grad rockets.

They also have 333-mm Fajr-5 rockets, but did not use them yet.

It would be interesting to know at what extent ,the israeli deterrent strategy of killing senior officers, is used by Hamas officers themselves as a tool in the internal power play. Theoretically used by anyone with an interest in Hamas' command structure. But just looking at Hamas I think looking at the command structure could provide some insight.

For instance where does Jabari fit into these territorial battalions. In that sense their armaments is of less relevance.

'Surely we belong to God and to Him shall we return'."

May you rest in peace.. your death will be avenged one day, InshAllah!!

inna lilahe wa inna ilaihe rajium

RIP brother, the israHELLis will burn in hell and prophet moses will laugh

Hamas is a terrorist org so one less terrorist now to deal with..

hamas is terrorist but your bed buddy is not terrorist because you give the terrorist dollars and terrorist gives you american weapons

Israel respons after each rocket attack. So obviously when rocket attacks grow, Israeli counter attacks climb as well.

Its quite obvious that Israel is not interested in rocket attacks on itself and spending hundreds of millions on missiles for some stinky terrorists.

Iran still has not a bomb.

Hamas has some 20,000 force divided into territorial battalions. They are armed with light weapons, RPGs, ATGMs.

They fire into Israel:
1) Factory and own self made mortars.
2) Self made Qassam rockets.
3) 107-mm Type 63 rockets.
4) 122-mm Grad rockets.

They also have 333-mm Fajr-5 rockets, but did not use them yet.

How many civilians did Hamas kill this year and how many did Israel kill ?

Back
Top Bottom