What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

No, I'm not Kermanshah1 from the other forum.

Their intelligence service is the best in the world because of their historical actions (hunting the Munich killers), discipline, knowledge, technology and experience. Even Iran have to acknowledge when Israel is assassinating Iranian nuclear scientists. No expert in the world would doubt their capabilities.

Killing Iranian nuclear scientists, missile experts and placing devices near Iran's nuclear plants doesn't sound professional to you? Tell me, could Iran do the same in Israel? No, they couldn't even succeed in Thailand, Azerbaijan or India.

I'm not an expert but i doubt their capabilities , on the 9/11 for example ; the german intelligence proved to be far superior in predicting the event ; israelis only followed suit to mimick the german intelligence like chimps

Killing Iranian nuclear scientists, missile experts and placing devices near Iran's nuclear plants doesn't sound professional to you? Tell me, could Iran do the same in Israel? No, they couldn't even succeed in Thailand, Azerbaijan or India.

The point is that the Mossad isn't doing any of this personally -- it is outsourcing the mission to Iranian dissidents and terrorist groups already infiltrated in Iran. The credit belongs entirely to the nuts of the MEK, not to the Mossad.

you son's ....
in the end showing your true color ....

well , about that , they have some aid from MI6 , CIA , Pjak , Monafeghin e Khalq , our Muslims brothers ( Turkey , Azerbaijan , Saudi Arabia ) , Iraqis's kurdistan , France and Germany intelligent services ( and some European embassies ... ) ....

so don't write this for Mossad ....

where are our so called true Muslims keyboard warriors !?

The point is that the Mossad isn't doing any of this personally -- it is outsourcing the mission to Iranian dissidents and terrorist groups already infiltrated in Iran. The credit belongs entirely to the nuts of the MEK, not to the Mossad.

How do you know that? Don't tell me because the Iranian regime is telling so.

Mossad killed Hamas' military chief, just like they killed Imad Mughniyah a couple of years ago. Mossad is the main reason why Nasrallah is hiding like a rat in tunnels.

i totally agree brother , the mossad was even given the green light by microsoft to develop their immensely complicated and vastly inefficient computer worms , which they did together with non other than the U S A

you son's ....
in the end showing your true color ....

My true color is being realistic, and don't give a damn about Palestinian terrorist organizations, who are no friend of Iran nor of Iranians. You just worry about your own people.

How do you know that? Don't tell me because the Iranian regime is telling so.

Mossad killed Hamas' military chief, just like they killed Imad Mughniyah a couple of years ago. Mossad is the main reason why Nasrallah is hiding like a rat in tunnels.

It isn't only the Iranian regime who's denouncing that. There are reports on Western media about this. Mark Perry has one on the website of the Foreign Policy magazine detailing how the Mossad -- in the words of US intelligence agents -- disguised as the CIA and funded the Jundallah so it could destabilize Iran from the inside. Reports on US/Israel aid to the MEK have already appeared in the Western press.

Gaza now:

66404102.jpg

On Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told mayors of southern Israeli cities under rocket attack that it was his responsibility to choose the right time to "exact the heaviest price" for the continual rocket fire from Gaza.

Does anyone know how the command hierarchy of Hamas looks? What capacities to fire into Israel do independent groups have?

By the way, to those who -- like that 500 user -- complain about the number of Gazan rockets landing on Israel, why not put the rockets in context and compare to the number flying in the inverse direction?

About 9000 Gaza rockets were fired at Israel in 7 years, according to Zionist sources themselves. Israel shells fired at Gaza, in the 2005-2006 period alone, exceed 15,000, according to the UN's Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)

My true color is being realistic, and don't give a damn about Palestinian terrorist organizations, who are no friend of Iran nor of Iranians. You just worry about your own people.

I know your true color , as I mention , you even ignore some obvious help from other intelligent services and cheered up for Zionist ...

Where are you Keyboard warriors .... !?

come on , Hamas isn't Shiia and they did what you want from them in Syria .... if you wouldn't support them in reallity at least support them by typing some words in web ........

to think Israelis attacking some real Muslim Mujahedin ( who fighting with Zionis ) and we can't help them freely , it is so awful .... I promise real Mujahedin can defeat Zionist in one on one war , if they have proper weapon and have support from Muslims .... to think some little Zionist laughing at Muslims ....

It is time to strike Israel. Arab Spring is going on and Syria is in battle. A large number of Mujahids are already there. So why to wait! Obama won the Election and there is potential chance to demise Israel like 1973. Britain is not in a position to keep funding Israel. What is Iran doing now! They were waiting for a chance for long time! Strike them hard. Russia is also there to strike Israel. Destroy Israel's Economy.

The missiles are a response to Israel's attacks, it's as simple as that. If missile attacks on Israel have increased in the last months, it's because Israel's attacks on Gaza themselves have climbed.
Israel respons after each rocket attack. So obviously when rocket attacks grow, Israeli counter attacks climb as well.

It's untrue that Israel attacks only after Gazans fire the missiles, and this also applies to previous conflicts, including Operation Cast Lead.
Its quite obvious that Israel is not interested in rocket attacks on itself and spending hundreds of millions on missiles for some stinky terrorists.

Bullshit. The Mossad enjoys good PR, that's all. If Mossad was really that good, it would be in Iran wreaking havoc against the nuclear program
Iran still has not a bomb.

Does anyone know how the command hierarchy of Hamas looks? What capacities to fire into Israel do independent groups have?
Hamas has some 20,000 force divided into territorial battalions. They are armed with light weapons, RPGs, ATGMs.

They fire into Israel:
1) Factory and own self made mortars.
2) Self made Qassam rockets.
3) 107-mm Type 63 rockets.
4) 122-mm Grad rockets.

They also have 333-mm Fajr-5 rockets, but did not use them yet.

Back
Top Bottom