What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

If you are able to read then you can understand that IDF delayed the action too long and UN Cease fire resolution was intacted before IDF could spin some action. But off-course you can go on an endless trolling expedition. What i posed is factual data and I am not sure what magical source you can bring of your own!
i have to say you are very funny so what you are saying the IDF could have won the war but the UN cease fire stoped them (could have ) doesnt mean they won and by the way they started the war how could they agree to cease fire before making sure they destroyed hezbolah if they could and since when isreal play by the UN rules and i didnt doubt the data i said higher looses dosent mean they won

i have to say you are very funny so what you are saying the IDF could have won the war but the UN cease fire stoped them (could have ) doesnt mean they won and by the way they started the war how could they agree to cease fire before making sure they destroyed hezbolah if they could and since when isreal play by the UN rules and i didnt doubt the data i said higher looses dosent mean they won

Where is your sources and report? that is more important now, not the argument!

what do you mean ?

He talking about himself .... by his standard , Palestinian are better to kill themselves than face Zionist mighty army ....

I think hamas right now sh** in their pants

Lets see what going to happend:

1)Israel call up for reserves and ground attack will start
2)Israel will attack the terrorist by air see and ground.
3)Most of the high value target in gaza have been eliminate
4)Hamas quantity of rokets have been decreasing dramatically
5)iron dome is a game changer
6)Hamas leaders will be hunted.

Best movie of the year *****
:guns:

and you nee your reserves troops for facing some poor trained Plastinian fighters .... well , this tell so many things ....

If you are able to read then you can understand that IDF delayed the action too long and UN Cease fire resolution was intacted before IDF could spin some action. But off-course you can go on an endless trolling expedition. What i posed is factual data and I am not sure what magical source you can bring of your own!

yeah , they didn't delay it for UN ( they don't care about that so called UN ) , they stop their attacks because they couldn't stop Hezbollah rockets and Narollah warn them to attacking Hell Aviv ...........

Where is your sources and report? that is more important now, not the argument!
from Wikipedia
Initially, in a poll by an Israeli radio station, Israelis were split on the outcome with the majority believing that no one won.[294] By 25 August 63% of Israelis polled wanted Olmert to resign due to his handling of the war.[295] The Jerusalem Post said that " if you fail to win, you lose" and that as "Hezbollah survived, it won the war."[296]

Olmert admitted to the Knesset that there were mistakes in the war in Lebanon,[297] though he framed UN Security Council resolution 1701 as an accomplishment for Israel that would bring home the captured soldiers, and said that the operations had altered the regional strategic balance vis-à-vis Hezbollah.[298] The Israeli Chief of Staff Dan Halutz admitted to failings in the conflict.[299] On 15 August, Israeli government and defense officials called for Halutz' resignation following a stock scandal in which he admitted selling stocks hours before the start of the Israeli offensive.[300] Halutz subsequently resigned on 17 January 2007.

On 21 August, a group of demobilized Israel reserve soldiers and parents of soldiers killed in the fighting started a movement calling for the resignation of Olmert and the establishment of a state commission of inquiry. They set up a protest tent opposite the Knesset and grew to over 2,000 supporters by 25 August,[301] including the influential Movement for Quality Government.[301][302] On 28 August, Olmert announced that there would be no independent state or governmental commission of inquiry, but two internal inspection probes, one to investigate the political echelon and one to examine the IDF, and likely a third commission to examine the Home Front, to be announced at a later date. These would have a more limited mandate and less authority than a single inquiry commission headed by a retired judge.[303] The political and military committees were to be headed by former director of Mossad Nahum Admoni and former Chief of Staff Amnon Lipkin-Shahak, respectively. Critics argued that these committees amount to a whitewash, due to their limited authority, limited investigatory scope, their self-appointed basis, and that neither would be headed by a retired judge.[304]

Due to these pressures, on 11 October, Admoni was replaced by retired justice Eliyahu Winograd as chair of the political probe, and the probe itself was elevated to the status of governmental commission with near-state commission mandate: the Winograd Commission. On 12 September, former defense minister Moshe Arens spoke of "the defeat of Israel" in calling for a state committee of inquiry. He said that Israel had lost "to a very small group of people, 5000 Hezbollah fighters, which should have been no match at all for the IDF", and stated that the conflict could have "some very fateful consequences for the future."[305] Disclosing his intent to shortly resign, Ilan Harari, the IDF's chief education officer, stated at a conference of senior IDF officers that Israel lost the war, becoming the first senior active duty officer to publicly state such an opinion.[306] IDF Major General Yiftah Ron Tal, on 4 October 2006 became the second and highest ranking serving officer to express his opinion that the IDF failed "to win the day in the battle against Hezbollah" as well as calling for Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz' resignation.[307] Ron-Tal was subsequently fired for making those and other critical comments.[308]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War#Reviews_of_the_conflict

Since its creation in middle of 80-es till 2006 Hezbollah attacked Israel on regular basis.
After 2006 Hezbollah did not fire a single bullet towards Israel.

Therefore I wish to Hamas and all other enemies same victory over Israel as Hezbollah in 2006.

Tayeb, you won, just dont bother us anymore. :wave:

Yet another fire from populated area:
template_anan.1353068892.jpg

Interesting that West Bank is surprisingly calm. All Friday prayers ended without any clashes. That shows that Palestinians of West Bank are happy with their situation and dont support Hamas' adventures.

Yet another fire from populated area:
template_anan.1353068892.jpg

Interesting that West Bank is surprisingly calm. All Friday prayers ended without any clashes. That shows that Palestinians of West Bank are happy with their situation and dont support Hamas' adventures.

What do you mean 'populated areas'?
Almost all of Gaza are buildings with people,it's too small and has the highest population density in the world.

And please,don't whine about their rockets hitting civilian areas,first,you are doing the same to them,second,these rockets are their only weapon and are unguided,so they may hit civilian areas.If you don't want it,stop attacking women and children with F-16s and F-15s.What a brave army IDF is,dropping bombs on buildings from the sky,claiming all of those who are killed are terrorists,even if they are 4 year old girls.

What quarrel does a Sri Lankan have in all of this, or are you just trying to antagonize things in this thread further??

Don't Drag Sri Lanka into this. This is my personal opinion. I stand for the Israel's right to exist. And by that I do not deny the Palestinians' right to exist.

What do you mean 'populated areas'?
Almost all of Gaza are buildings with people,it's too small and has the highest population density in the world.
Probably Google Earth is banned in Iran. Otherwise u would see that there are plenty of open areas in Gaza.

657657.1353071220.jpg

Pics from Gaza:

49478750.jpg

30325553.jpg

And please,don't whine about their rockets hitting civilian areas
Plz show me a single post where I am "whining". Only ones who is whining are my opponents.

first,you are doing the same to them
No, we dont shell indiscriminately unlike Hamas.

second,these rockets are their only weapon and are unguided,so they may hit civilian areas.
First of all, contrary to mullah logic, lack of weapons does not justify terror.
Secondly Hamas has guided weapons and it used to hit a yellow school bus.

809354314.jpg

If you don't want it,stop attacking women and children with F-16s and F-15s.
Contrary to Hamas we dont target women and children.

And Israel never initiates attacks. We left Gaza in 2005 just in order they will leave us alone. But instead they drastically escalated the rocket attacks.

rockets20022010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom