What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

What is up with the foolish comments??

What quarrel does a Sri Lankan have in all of this, or are you just trying to antagonize things in this thread further??

No he is trolling so as to enjoy the action thriller to see Isreal neutralizing the targets and of course most of the members who are neither Iraninan not Israeli are simply interested in satisfying their false inferiority complex...Everyone has some issue with West and they want to feel a sense of satisfaction when Israel is hit by any rocket....They feel some kind of victory in it although no one mention in the forom...But the ultimate looser in this fight is that Iran....All these by stander countries who are encouraging Iran to fight with Isreal are not really thinking about how Iran will face difficult times in case broke out between 2 nation? Because for these by stander countries....rather that watching some action thriller video in youtube...this war is more lively...But now both Iran and Isreal has to think about themselves...How long they will keep fighting the war some vested interest of other nation?

Since its creation in middle of 80-es till 2006 Hezbollah attacked Israel on regular basis.
After 2006 Hezbollah did not fire a single bullet towards Israel.

Therefore I wish to Hamas and all other enemies same victory over Israel as Hezbollah in 2006.
Who won the Israel-Hezbollah war?
It depends on the goal.
First Israel said they want to disarm Hezbollah. Then Israel said we want to make a safe area in south Lebanon.
Israel did not say they wanted to just spank them. Now honestly who won?

Based on your own argument:
US has lost the Korean was since it never shot any more rocket to NK or China.

Who won the Israel-Hezbollah war?
It depends on the goal.
First Israel said they want to disarm Hezbollah. Then Israel said we want to make a safe area in south Lebanon.
Israel did not say they wanted to just spank them. Now honestly who won?
No, Israel did not say goal of the war is to disarm Hezbollah.

Hamas just fired a rocket towards Jerusalem. Rocket landed in outskirts of Arab neighborhood.

I think there is ample reason to annihilate Israel once and for all!

No, Israel did not say goal of the war is to disarm Hezbollah.

Hamas just fired a rocket towards Jerusalem. Rocket landed in outskirts of Arab neighborhood.

Which was in retaliation to the killing of a 13 year old playing football. How cute of you to forget that!

I think there is ample reason to annihilate Israel once and for all!

Which was in retaliation to the killing of a 13 year old playing football. How cute of you to forget that!
Spare me of "retaliation". Gaza terrorists are firing hundreds rockets every day now. Before this operation they fired "only" 2-3 a day.

Spare me of retaliation. Gaza terrorists are firing hundreds rockets every day now. Before this operation they fired "only" 2-3 a day.

And Israel was a saint that did nothing........

Yes, I so believe that.

What about the 3 year old girl the month before this one?

Or the family of 3 just a few days before that?

No, let's not mention that.

There's a limit to patriotism

And Israel was a saint that did nothing........

Yes, I so believe that.

What about the 3 year old girl the month before this one?

Or the family of 3 just a few days before that?

No, let's not mention that.

There's a limit to patriotism
Stop whining for gods sake. Israel only retaliates to rocket fire. We have absolutely no any interest to do anything in Gaza thats why we left it in 2005.

There is another game Hamas uses. When someone fires rockets during truce they say that "its not Hamas, but some other fraction". But when Israel retaliates to that fire they cry "Israel broke the truce! We should now retaliate!".

Also if Israelis are so bad, why no one is killed in West Bank?

Stop whining for gods sake. Israel only retaliates to rocket fire. We have absolutely no any interest to do anything in Gaza thats why we left it in 2005.
There is another game Hamas uses. When someone fires rocket during a truce they say that its not Hamas but some other fraction. But when Israel retaliates to that fire they cry " Israel broke the truce, we should now retaliate".
Israel shouldn't have given up Gaza at the first place. It brought nothing but more resolve to Hamas.

Mind if I correct you here, you didn't choose to leave, you were pressured into leaving

There is another game Hamas uses. When someone fires rockets during truce they say that "its not Hamas, but some other fraction". But when Israel retaliates to that fire they cry "Israel broke the truce! We should now retaliate!".

West Bank has a good percentage of Israelis too.

Anyways, as for no killings.......
Jewish settler shoots dead two Palestinians in West Bank - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Israel shouldn't have given up Gaza at the first place. It brought nothing but more resolve to Hamas.

And I thought you were sensible.

I say drive them out into Egypt. Why do they congest this over populated strip. Egypt should accept there brethren or else they will die not by Israel strike but by stampede.

I say drive them out into Egypt. Why do they congest this over populated strip. Egypt should accept there brethren or else they will die not by Israel strike but by stampede.

How public spirited of you

Whole Arab worlds close their eyes and let their brother got killed right in front of their face. Why should we care about Palestinian? :coffee:

Don't bother them. Just let them killing each other. :devil:

At this moment both should stop bombing each other because it will result nothing but more complicated situation for world. When we are talking about Israeli air strikes and loss of lives then we also should consider Hamas's rocket strikes on Israeli cities, yes in general Israel is main aggressor.

Mind if I correct you here, you didn't choose to leave, you were pressured into leaving
West Bank has a good percentage of Israelis too.
Anyways, as for no killings.......
And I thought you were sensible.
Look at the scenario without being emotional. Has giving up Gaza resulted in any peace ? No.

Back
Top Bottom