What's new

Head of Hamas killed by Israeli strike

You must love hunting little children ?

tell me did you take your daily dose of fresh children blood today ?
Israel hit over 200 targets in super crowded Gaza so far killing 16, mostly terrorists. So spare that rubbish.

In Israel there were 3 killed. If not the alert system, Iron Dome , shelters and so on there would be hundreds of killed in Israel by now.

If you dont want Arab children to be killed you should tell Hamas to stop firing rockets from populated areas (and better stop firing at all, then no one will be killed).

What goes around comes around dear!

LOL, so you giving me a list of those who supported Bin laden in the 80s during the Soviet Afghan war which was in in a document written in the 80s ? So what is the secret here ?? the hole world know we supported Osama in the 80s and stopped supporting him when he started to Attack our country and bombing in our cities.

Also If you saying that KSA is still support Al-Qaeda after the soviet war on Afghanistan then why is Al-Qaeda attacking KSA care of an explanation Mr. sherlock holmes ? ?

LOL, so you giving me a list of those who supported Bin laden in the 80s during the Soviet Afghan war which was in in a document written in the 80s ? So what is the secret here ?? the hole world know we supported Osama in the 80s and stopped supporting him when he started to Attack our country and bombing in our cities.

Also If you saying that KSA is still support Al-Qaeda after the soviet war on Afghanistan then why is Al-Qaeda attacking KSA care of an explanation Mr. sherlock holmes ? ?

It looks like you have a habbit or arguing over nothing.

I did not say AQ is still supported by Saudi but cannot deny the fact that this terrorist outfit was heavily funded by Saudi's during the cold war to do the dirty bidding of foreign power in the name of Islam and what goes around comes around. Once Al Quaida was done with the job of finishing soviet union and the funding sources dried up, no wonder they would be looking and Saudi Arabia would be the first to become the target. The Saudi answer to this threat was more money to AQ network in order to buy protection - a strategy which heavily failed. Something speaks volume when a large rank and file of Al Quaida is made of Saudis.

I am not trying to bash anyone here and the government is desperately speeding up efforts to rectify situation - no doubt about that but still black spots of history cannot be erased easily.

Now you guys are taking sides with another terrorist outfit Hamas in the name of Arab liberation! Same game new players.

It looks like you have a habbit or arguing over nothing.

Actually i have an allergies towards stupid people

I did not say AQ is still supported by Saudi but cannot deny the fact that this terrorist outfit was heavily funded by Saudi's during the cold war

Al-qaeda was not a terrorist group during the soviet Afghan war, terrorist = deliberately attacking civilians
dont you think its a little bet strange of you calling wherever defend Muslim lands a terrorist ? Mr.Muslim ?
i guess you wanted the soviets to occupy Afghanistan then ?

to do the dirty bidding of foreign power in the name of Islam and what goes around comes around. Once Al Quaida was done with the job of finishing soviet union and the funding sources dried up

We did not stop funding Al-qaeda until they start attacking civilians and planting bombs in our country

no wonder they would be looking and Saudi Arabia would be the first to become the target. The Saudi answer to this threat was more money to AQ network in order to buy protection a strategy which heavily failed. Something speaks volume when a large rank and file of Al Quaida is made of Saudis.

lol, a proof of that funny claim will be much appreciate it

I am not trying to bash anyone here and the government is desperately speeding up efforts to rectify situation - no doubt about that but still black spots of history cannot be erased easily.

Now you guys are taking sides with another terrorist outfit Hamas in the name of Arab liberation! Same game new players.

So, now hamas is a terrorist group in your book ? for defending its land against the Israelis ? and trying to Liberate Islam's third holiest place ? Good God are even a Muslim ?

Actually i have an allergies towards stupid people
And so do it!

Al-qaeda was not a terrorist group during the soviet Afghan war, terrorist = deliberately attacking civilians
dont you think its a little bet strange of you calling wherever defend Muslim lands a terrorist ? Mr.Muslim ?
i guess you wanted the soviets to occupy Afghanistan then ?

Fighting the soviets was an American need. Why did Saudi commit them men, money and religion behind this? And what benefit did come to Muslims by liberation of Afghanistan other than entire destruction of country, million dead and millions other ruined for several generation? May the curse be upon such liberation. During the 80's Saudi Arabia was going through worst internal poverty yet it has the funds to finance a war for super power - speaks something idiotic here. The rampant poverty at home while massive spending at a useless war pushed many youth into terrorism. Couple this with mutaween education which promoted the culture of high birth rate for having more virgin brides in after life.

We did not stop funding Al-qaeda until they start attacking civilians and planting bombs in our country

Dog biting the master - all terrorist are the same.

lol, a proof of that funny claim will be much appreciate it
After the end of Afghan-soviet war, AQ served no purpose and funds stopped flowing. Hence the need to attack Saudis for blackmailing. Pay us or be doomed.

So, now hamas is a terrorist group in your book ? for defending its land against the Israelis ? and trying to Liberate Islam's third holiest place ? Good God are even a Muslim ?

First of all, shed this stupid belief of holy places based on some medieval age mentality. Secondly it is rather safe to have the places under fair Israeli control as their historical prestige will be protected than to hand them over to animals like Hamas. What would this liberation benefit the Muslims all over the world in terms of security and quality of life? Nothing? Time to end medieval age mentality and grow up. If Allah was on your side, you would have won by now. Enough proof that Allah doesn't favor any holy war against his people but Jahil mullahs like to preach otherwise.

The land Hamas claims at its own is named in Roman and was part of various foreign powers until WW2.

سوره : الانفال آیه : 17

فَلَمْ تَقْتُلُوهُمْ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ قَتَلَهُمْ وَمَا رَمَيْتَ إِذْ رَمَيْتَ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ رَمَى وَلِيُبْلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْهُ بَلاء حَسَناً إِنَّ اللّهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

شما آنان را نمی کشتيد ، خدا بود که آنها را می کشت و آنگاه که تير می ، انداختی ، تو تير نمی انداختی ، خدا بود که تير می انداخت ، تا به مؤمنان نعمتی کرامند ارزانی دارد هر آينه خدا شنوا و داناست

And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

[8:17]

فَلَمْ تَقْتُلُوهُمْ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ قَتَلَهُمْ وَمَا رَمَيْتَ إِذْ رَمَيْتَ وَلَـكِنَّ اللّهَ رَمَى وَلِيُبْلِيَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْهُ بَلاء حَسَناً إِنَّ اللّهَ سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ

شما آنان را نمی کشتيد ، خدا بود که آنها را می کشت و آنگاه که تير می ، انداختی ، تو تير نمی انداختی ، خدا بود که تير می انداخت ، تا به مؤمنان نعمتی کرامند ارزانی دارد هر آينه خدا شنوا و داناست

And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Typical mullah attitude:
If sh1t happens, it is from Allah.
No wonder 1.5 Billion Muslims around the world make up for only 4% productivity on the globe.

Well , I don't care about Zionist worshipers .... they begin a war with overwhelming military power and they can't do a damn **** , except attacking people ... and most of their targets get killed in first surprise attack ..... but what happened , Hamas targeting Tel Aviv something that most of Arab countries have no dare to even think about it !!!

and we see their anti missile and Anti rockets systems quality !!! and their so called people reaction to these attacks .....

Hamas fight like brave fighters , they aren't some foreign fighters from Pakistan and Libya and Chechen and Afghanistan who using people as their shield , they are Palestinian , and they defend their land and their beliefs against an barbaric and fake country ....

This is true Jihad ....

you Israelis and Israelis worshiper want Hamas fighters come straight to IDF to finish them easily !!! and we are in a military forum ....

in first pages of this topic , you cheered up for Zionist and admire them , but now , you complain about Hamas ( well , Hamas become a symbol in Gaza , most of fighters are free Mujahedin who defend their land in Gaza )

well , if you are so brave , go against them without Merkavas , F-16s , Drones , Apache , and etc and Hamas will come straight to you for a fair battle , so if you don't dare to goes against them without your Tanks and Aircraft fighters and Helicopter then shout up and don't complain !!!

Ok then,don't whine about Hamas,they are killing terrorists too.

then why aren't u dying, u Iranian a terrorist....don't fool urself writing ur foolish supreme leader's blah blah here....punda mone

blah blah blabdi blah bps.....Hey terrorist how u doing....may be fine but wait for some months u'll be pissing in ur pants,..... hamas is a fool, they think they're a savior but they're the one who killing its own people,...their every actions against Israel killing its own people, what did u say a they're real soldier,....then why the hell are they hiding behind women and children,why won't they come out and fight ? ha what the hell, why do I ask this to u...u r just like those cowards , they hide behind children and women and Iranians hide behind terrorist.....will u be just watching if one rocket fired from Saudi Arabia?
Well , I don't care about Zionist worshipers .... they begin a war with overwhelming military power and they can't do a damn **** , except attacking people ... and most of their targets get killed in first surprise attack ..... but what happened , Hamas targeting Tel Aviv something that most of Arab countries have no dare to even think about it !!! and we see their anti missile and Anti rockets systems quality !!! and their so called people reaction to these attacks .....Hamas fight like brave fighters , they aren't some foreign fighters from Pakistan and Libya and Chechen and Afghanistan who using people as their shield , they are Palestinian , and they defend their land and their beliefs against an barbaric and fake country .... This is true Jihad ....you Israelis and Israelis worshiper want Hamas fighters come straight to IDF to finish them easily !!! and we are in a military forum ....in first pages of this topic , you cheered up for Zionist and admire them , but now , you complain about Hamas ( well , Hamas become a symbol in Gaza , most of fighters are free Mujahedin who defend their land in Gaza ) ...........................................well , if you are so brave , go against them without Merkavas , F-16s , Drones , Apache , and etc and Hamas will come straight to you for a fair battle , so if you don't dare to goes against them without your Tanks and Aircraft fighters and Helicopter then shout up and don't complain !!!

Couldn't stop myself from his debate !!

My condolences to families of the deceased

8000 rockets is fired by Hamas.... Wow look at the number... are these cracker kind lighting the sky... what is the impact on the ground... Nothing....

Then the question why are you firing these rockets and endangering your Civilian (Kyuki Dushman ka Gola Nam Pata puch kar nahi girti.)

If IDF ground force enter Gaza will be another Libya or Syria ??

Why Egypt is beating drums globally that they support Palestinian, what they are doing in Support Arming Hamas ?

Like Arabs and EU is supporting Free Syria Rebels, what Egypt and others can do for Palestinian.

What would be an impact on Civilian after ground force enter Gaza.... I can say it gonna be deep Sh1t mess.
Last time it was more than 2000 Civilian killed by IDF.

God You said that you will bring rain of Fire to those will kill unarmed and Innocent People... we are waiting for your Justice.

Pallywoods back again ...:angel:

injured guy @ 2:11 and 2:43 ...:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom