What's new

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Old School

Reaction score
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Rural Pakistan is real Pakistan. Rural Pakistan is the heartbeat of Pakistan. Let us see how many of PDF members have gone through first hand rural life experience.

Last edited:
When I visit my family, we live in a very rural area, but i consider it tourism, so i've voted no.

In the past living in Rural Pakistan would have been a big NO NO for me, But now I can bring solar panels and if 4G is available then no issue. :enjoy::enjoy:

I've lived in rural India. The people in rural areas are more generous in their ways, they are more likely to help people. But they also have the probability to be more narrow-minded in certain issues.

The air in rural areas is just so fresh and the people are more leisurely in their ways. No hustle and bustle. A strong sense of community and people look forward to functions, melas, festivals, etc. You just feel so peaceful and relaxed in rural areas. People observe you a lot as well in rural areas. They will observe the way you talk and interact with others. People are more likely to be friendlier.

In the past few months, I haven't visited my native place but when I found this topic and started jotting down my thoughts, I feel a strong urge to visit my native place which is a rural area but is gradually transforming itself as years go by.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Rural Pakistan is real Pakistan. Rural Pakistan is the heartbeat of Pakistan. Let us see how many of PDF members have gone through first hand rural life experience.
Born and raised there. A small village in District Hafizabad, Punjab.

I in fact took this picture from one of your posts.

That must be @ghazi52 he's the one with loads of cool pictures of village life.

In the past living in Rural Pakistan would have been a big NO NO for me, But now I can bring solar panels and if 4G is available then no issue. :enjoy::enjoy:

Go without internet for a month - it changes your life! you feel so relaxed.

I've lived in rural India. The people in rural areas are more generous in their ways, they are more likely to help people. But they also have the probability to be more narrow-minded in certain issues.

The air in rural areas is just so fresh and the people are more leisurely in their ways. No hustle and bustle. A strong sense of community and people look forward to functions, melas, festivals, etc. You just feel so peaceful and relaxed in rural areas. People observe you a lot as well in rural areas. They will observe the way you talk and interact with others. People are more likely to be friendlier.

In the past few months, I haven't visited my native place but when I found this topic and started jotting down my thoughts, I feel a strong urge to visit my native place which is a rural area but is gradually transforming itself as years go by.
I used to have my own cattles , poultry and a lot of cats. 40 years have passed since. When I look back to those days of my childhood while now sitting in Miami downtown (USA) , I shed tears. My wife always asks why I cry. I say nothing.

In childhood regularly visited for 2 months as summer vacation trips for almost 6 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom