What's new

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sometimes spent eid, sometimes summer vacations in village.

I grew up and spent my entire life in a village in potowhar apart from some time spent living in Islamabad which again is apart from my education that happened there.

I still can not live without butter and ghee. I need these things every day. Thanks to Allah SWT, my health is in very well shape even at this age and I don't wear glasses either to read.

Even though I wasn't in a very rural rural kind of setting. I still love Butter and Paratha in the morning with Chai. Good thing I found Kerrygold grassfed cows butter and I suggest you to go for only grassfed dairy in general, if you are not already.

I grew up and spent my entire life in a village in potowhar apart from some time spent living in Islamabad which again is apart from my education that happened there.

Even though I wasn't in a very rural rural kind of setting. I still love Butter and Paratha in the morning with Chai. Good thing I found Kerrygold grassfed cows butter and I suggest you to go for only grassfed dairy in general, if you are not already.
Yes. I buy Irish unsalted Kerrygold butter.

Unfortunately i have not been blessed till yet with the opportunity to live in a rural setting.

Will you count suburban Karachi as a rural area? It may qualify as a rural area too given the lack of infrastructure

Back
Top Bottom