What's new

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

Have you ever lived in rural Pakistan ? (Excluding tourism)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
But they all these parasites all group each other in one place to get support from USG/Deep state be it the Cubans/Venezuelans in Miami, Iranians in LA, Pakistanis in DC/Northern Virginia they all stay in one place and are traitors to their homelands
Traitors usually utter clichés like freedom, human rights, democracy, secularism etc to mask their true colors. You know about those Pakistanis in DC/Virginia area but do you see our Journos in Pakistan ever write about them ? No. They too want to be part of this lucrative tradecraft of treachery.

Traitors usually utter clichés like freedom, human rights, democracy, secularism etc to mask their true colors. You know about those Pakistanis in DC/Virginia area but do you see our Journos in Pakistan ever write about them ? No. They too want to be part of this lucrative tradecraft of treachery.

There is clear connection between fifth columns and their diaspora handlers in the States I agree on that

The most dangerous ones live in the UK through. They control the judiciary and bureaucracy in Pakistan.
I dont really like most UK "Paks" they are pseudo-nationalists and give us a bad name and I agree the fifth column bases itself mainly in the Gulf States,UK,US and Canada

Wah Baba jee Wah...
Lives in exotic place like Miami after getting citizenship of secular America and declares secular and atheist pakistanis as traitors in other threads.
He's not on his own.
There's plenty of hypocrites on this forum who prescribe a conservative, authoritarian, autocratic, Islamist system for Pakistan and Pakistanis from the safety and comfort of their secular, democratic, freethinking bolt holes in Europe and the USA.
None of them would want to personally live under such a system though.

He's not on his own.
There's plenty of hypocrites on this forum who prescribe a conservative, authoritarian, autocratic, Islamist system for Pakistan and Pakistanis from the safety and comfort of their secular, democratic, freethinking bolt holes in Europe and the USA.
None of them would want to personally live under such a system though.

What if you oppose both like the authoritarian or so called "Islamists" system and being western clone "fifth" column

I mean having your country being a puppet of the US and the western powers I meant
Are you suggesting that people who wish for a secular, democratic, tolerant Pakistan also want their country to become a vassal of another power?
Do you think it comes as an inseparable package?

Are you suggesting that people who wish for a secular, democratic, tolerant Pakistan also want their country to become a vassal of another power?
Do you think it comes as an inseparable package?

I am not actually saying all secularists are like that wanting us to be a vassal state in fact I see both psuedo liberals and so called Islamists are the same side of same coin they are used by the west to polarize societies for their geo political interests

I am not actually saying all secularists are like that wanting us to be a vassal state in fact I see both psuedo liberals and so called Islamists are the same side of same coin they are used by the west to polarize societies for their geo political interests
The label of "traitor" is too easily bandied about.
Most people aren't out to betray or enslave their country. They just want to change the system to what they see is best for their country.
How, for example, would you define traitor.
Is it someone that wants to change the system, probably for the better?

Quite often I used to spend my school holidays in a village in Sindh.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Rural Pakistan is real Pakistan. Rural Pakistan is the heartbeat of Pakistan. Let us see how many of PDF members have gone through first hand rural life experience.

The Ghee produced in Sindh villages has a distinct taste which I like. As a food fanatic, I notice the distinctions.
I have 5 kgs in my fridge in UAE right now that I brought last year when I visited.. I don't eat but my children love it.

More than that, I like the butter.. now they have electric mixers, 20 years back, the women used to separate butter with hand operated mixers in the morning. I had eaten that butter like anything.. raw like 250 grams at once.. without putting that on roti even..

The taste and aroma of fresh vegetables.. I can't forget.. I started loving ocra (bhindi) and guar ki phalli from there in my early childhood.. Also bajray ki roti and besan ki roti with asli ghee and red chili chutni paste..

We used to eat a lot of butter, ghee, desi anday etc and we were like skinny.. but now if I eat any of these things, my cholesterol shoots up.. :disagree:

I have 5 kgs in my fridge in UAE right now that I brought last year when I visited.. I don't eat but my children love it.

More than that, I like the butter.. now they have electric one, 20 years back the women used to separate butter with hand operated mixers in the morning. I had eaten that butter like anything.. raw.. without putting that on roti even..

The taste and aroma of fresh vegetables.. I can't forget.. I started loving ocra (bhindi) and guar ki phalli from there in my early childhood..

We used to eat a lot of butter, ghee, desi anday etc and we were like skinny.. but now if I eat any of these things, my cholesterol shoots up.. :disagree:
I still can not live without butter and ghee. I need these things every day. Thanks to Allah SWT, my health is in very well shape even at this age and I don't wear glasses either to read.

Back
Top Bottom