What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

Thanks for the kind words people.
I understand your upset. Next time, please don't discuss about dress or something future plans or baby which will make her UNCOMFORTABLE and will disappear. Just talk in general anything related to school or anything. That's enough of flirt conversation, not dress. :lol:
I wrote about dress in the post to make a point. That was not what I complimented on. Also in the future plans I did not mention anything about kids and stuff, more like about my fantasy aspirations. But I guess you are right. I should not have gone anywhere outside the comfort zone. Sadly I don't have a second time.

... and yes she is ruby :).

Haha- the love stories are cracking me up-

If you love her tell her yaar-
now a days girls dont get emotional- slap you or beat you up with her sandal-
Its simple yes or no with some lame excuses-

Be a man and instead of cursing yourself for the rest of your life for not having the courage- just do it-

Thanks for the kind words people.

I wrote about dress in the post to make a point. That was not what I complimented on. Also in the future plans I did not mention anything about kids and stuff, more like about my fantasy aspirations. But I guess you are right. I should not have gone anywhere outside the comfort zone. Sadly I don't have a second time.

... and yes she is ruby :).

u can still try for her, if she isnt married.

Yup i fell in love with katrina kaif when i saw her pic for the first time. what happend? my dad saw me and kicked the f*** out of me.

I personally don't get why people like Katrina Kaif so much. I think she's ugly.

Not at first sight but gradually. She is my job mate.
This is how it all started:
A year back we were sent by our employer for an audit assignment together --- At that time and even after the audit completion I didn't had any feeling for her. Then I gradually started to realize that she is beautiful. I noticed something in her eyes for me but for the fear of losing a good job-mate, I started ignoring whatever I thought is for me from her. Doing so, I have just yesterday realized that may be she misunderstood me as if i am trying to avoid her, actually this is not the case. I am just confused what to do, she loves me or not or i am just misunderstanding her body language?

Just try to develop your friendship further by spending extra time with her. If she responds positively, there's a good chance she likes you and you should ask her out.

Hmm.. very complicated situation.. I have a good solution. A trick which i usually use in these situation. Ask her out. Say

WAQAS119: '' hey what are you doing tonight?''
She: ''Nothing much.''
WAQAS119: ''How about going on a ''Coffee'' tonight or any other time. The bill is on me''
SHE: ''Sure''
WAQAS119: '' But make sure it's only you and me and nobody else''
SHE: ''OK.''
WAQAS119: ''OK,Give me your number i will contact you''
SHE: ''allright.. here it is''.. (and while going if she smiles at you or that shy smile, phir beta tera kaam ban gaya. Purpose kaise karna hai wo tere pe hai Restaurant me)
But in case
She angrily says or refuses you and you are now sure she is not interested, then tell her
WAQAS119:'' What happened, well, if you think i am trying to ask you for some relation? then you are wrong, i thought we are good friends and could have some fun together but what you were thinking really surprised me. If you think i am that kind of boy, then you never understood me as a friend''.....Try.. it always works for me 100%

Works for you 100%? How many times have you tried this man? :rofl:

I personally don't get why people like Katrina Kaif so much. I think she's ugly.

Just try to develop your friendship further by spending extra time with her. If she responds positively, there's a good chance she likes you and you should ask her out.

Works for you 100%? How many times have you tried this man? :rofl:

Don't ask my friend. So far i only remember my last three bachis.. curently i am single and yeah!! doesn't mean i don't have eye on anybody.. there is one, Wanna apply same BlackenTheSky's 1st Law of Date.

Depends how well you know the girl. If you've known her for like a minute then don't expect her to be all that happy about it. If you've known her for a while and both of you seem to have a connection then tell her. Most guys are scared of rejection hence many will take years to tell the girl they like her and when they do that girl is already with another guy cuz she didn't want to wait any longer.

Be a man and instead of cursing yourself for the rest of your life for not having the courage- just do it-
Yeah I agree, the worst she could say is no.

Haha- the love stories are cracking me up-

now a days girls dont get emotional- slap you or beat you up with her sandal-
Its simple yes or no with some lame excuses-

Come On dude... now it's not that easy to say on anybody's face that you love her.. now you have to go through some steps. The way you are saying, the chances are 50-50. there is something the girl has to take quick reaction. And, usually in these situation, girls think the boy is just a flirty tharki.. If you do the way it's supposed to be, she will get time to think about that and she will understand you are not in hurry to get into relationship and you are taking time means you really like her. ;) ... It could be wrong what i said but it's my opinion.

Come On dude... now it's not that easy to say on anybody's face that you love her.. now you have to go through some steps. The way you are saying, the chances are 50-50. there is something the girl has to take quick reaction. And, usually in these situation, girls think the boy is just a flirty tharki.. If you do the way it's supposed to be, she will get time to think about that and she will understand you are not in hurry to get into relationship and you are taking time means you really like her. ;) ... I could be wrong what i said but it's my opinion.
I think in this PDF forum only Girls can give Elite suggestion.

Depends how well you know the girl. If you've known her for like a minute then don't expect her to be all that happy about it. If you've known her for a while and both of you seem to have a connection then tell her. Most guys are scared of rejection hence many will take years to tell the girl they like her and when they do that girl is already with another guy cuz she didn't want to wait any longer.

The love at first sight is true- but to make love effective or successful you have to give it some time- and i have noticed most of the guys that truly love the girl end up being too late and dumped- while the flirty types get the rewards-

This game is complicated and there is very surreal chance that a sincere lover will fail-
So its better to try tell her about your feelings as early as possible- not in minutes- 3-4 months max-

and if you are late and she gets involved with some one else- then let it go- she not worth you love any ways-

try again with some one else- instead of becoming devdas- thats they key-

Yeah I agree, the worst she could say is no.

Wallahi its better to hear a No early- then to hear it after 2-3 years-
Because once the relationship one sided or mutual- go past a year- its becomes really hard to get over it-

Come On dude... now it's not that easy to say on anybody's face that you love her.. now you have to go through some steps. The way you are saying, the chances are 50-50. there is something the girl has to take quick reaction. And, usually in these situation, girls think the boy is just a flirty tharki.. If you do the way it's supposed to be, she will get time to think about that and she will understand you are not in hurry to get into relationship and you are taking time means you really like her. ;) ... It could be wrong what i said but it's my opinion.

Well your suggestion is tried and tested not by me- but the posters of this thread who still hv not gotten over their failed love-
and i agree- too early may give you away as a flirt- but you have options and time at your side to show her your sincerity- to make her yours-
but incase of a failed late years one sided love- all you are left with are memories and pain-

ksmn1319l.jpg

The love at first sight is true- but to make love effective or successful you have to give it some time- and i have noticed most of the guys that truly love the girl end up being too late and dumped- while the flirty types get the rewards-

This game is complicated and there is very surreal chance that a sincere lover will fail-
So its better to try tell her about your feelings as early as possible- not in minutes- 3-4 months max-

and if you are late and she gets involved with some one else- then let it go- she not worth you love any ways-

try again with some one else- instead of becoming devdas- thats they key-

-

Actually when we talk about love at first sight . we suggest you see a glimpse of a girl and get fall in love without even taking to her and without even knowing her personality, character, like/dislike, attitude etc

Most of times its lust which occur upon first encounters between many peoples. Love is impossible to happen when you don’t know what their personality is like, attraction is possible or even lust

Actually when we talk about love at first sight . we suggest you see a glimpse of a girl and get fall in love without even taking to her and without even knowing her personality, character, like/dislike, attitude etc

Most of times its lust which occur upon first encounters between many peoples. Love is impossible to happen when you don’t know what their personality is like, attraction is possible or even lust

Lust is sex-
and yeah we do sex at first sight oftentimes daily- :lol:-

but Love teaches us to ctrl our lust- or at least of her- and want us to wait forever for it- thats just amazing btw- :D-

but when yo like some one- go and talk with that some one- spend some time- months or years- and you propose and succeed- the type will still be considered as Love at first sight-

Back
Top Bottom