What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

Lust is sex-
and yeah we do sex at first sight oftentimes daily- :lol:-

but Love teaches us to ctrl our lust- or at least of her- and want us to wait forever for it- thats just amazing btw- :D-

but when yo like some one- go and talk with that some one- spend some time- months or years- and you propose and succeed- the type will still be considered as Love at first sight-

Why men do fall in love at first sight only with pretty girls :)

^^^ LOL I wish I could do sex at first sight.

the key word is "Sight"-
I hv even fought wars at sight-:D-

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Why men do fall in love at first sight only with pretty girls :)

It depends on the Man and his definition of pretty-

Hope you understand to the depth of the said sentence :D-

The love at first sight is true- but to make love effective or successful you have to give it some time- and i have noticed most of the guys that truly love the girl end up being too late and dumped- while the flirty types get the rewards-
If your mad for a girl then the chances of you getting rejected by her are high very high. Why? Because your coming of as a desperate pathetic man who needs the girl. The girl needs you, you are the trophy not her. I hate when guys get too attached to a girl.

This game is complicated and there is very surreal chance that a sincere lover will fail-
So its better to try tell her about your feelings as early as possible- not in minutes- 3-4 months max-

and if you are late and she gets involved with some one else- then let it go- she not worth you love any ways-

try again with some one else- instead of becoming devdas- thats they key-
Yeah sometimes even a couple of months is too long. After you two are flirting nicely, it's better to tell your feelings for her. And if your late then screw her, on to the next girl. It's always good to have backups.

Lust is sex-
and yeah we do sex at first sight oftentimes daily- :lol:-

but Love teaches us to ctrl our lust- or at least of her- and want us to wait forever for it- thats just amazing btw- :D-
You know jon asad i always wonder why a 18 yaer old guy never fall in love with 48 year old woman :P answer is simple because he dont has any lust for her otherwise she might have better personality than many young girls :D
but when yo like some one- go and talk with that some one- spend some time- months or years- and you propose and succeed- the type will still be considered as Love at first sight-

No that is not love at first sight. Love at first sight mean fall in love with someone at first sight/glimpse( not after second, third or four sights ) or after few dates .I think we have seen love at first sights in films where love happens instantly and sometimes hero find later that girl is either blind or dumb :D

Love at first sight is a noble idea but it don't exist in real life and its my personal opinion and others may differ. How can you love someone who you don't even know? I would say its impossible. Love is to know someone and to accept them for exactly who and what they are. How can you know the innermost details of a stranger at first sight? You canot. Love is loyalty, trust, friendship. Love is built on mutual understanding and respect.

At first sight you can have an overwhelming desire to get to know the other person and to find out everything about them. Often that initial attraction can fade quickly when we get to know the other person.

If a girl tell me that she love me after first sight then my first question will be what she love about me then and what she know about me at first sight?

Hmm I was in 11th standard when my eyes spotted this young girl in our class. she was the girl everyone 'wanted'...Couldnt get her out of my mind lol...luck had it that we were assigned as lab partners and we sat together during the labs. later we started sitting together even during class. her chuckling laughter would fill my mind with warmth...a immensely mature person, and very gorgeous as well..

5 years later now she is my girlfriend..as i look back I laugh at my covert moves and planned lines haha...we are as steady as can be and plan to get married when we are older...

You know jon asad i always wonder why a 18 yaer old guy never fall in love with 48 year old woman :P answer is simple because he dont has any lust for her otherwise she might have better personality than many young girls :D

Aunties- :smitten:-
I like aunties- :agree:-

and yeah comparable to young immature inexperienced girls- aunties got the charisma- personality and above all experience :D- plus one other thing which i am still unable to figure out-:angel:-

No that is not love at first sight. Love at first sight mean fall in love with someone at first sight/glimpse( not after second, third or four sights ) or after few dates .I think we have seen love at first sights in films where love happens instantly and sometimes hero find later that girl is either blind or dumb :D

Love at first sight is a noble idea but it don't exist in real life and its my personal opinion and others may differ. How can you love someone who you don't even know? I would say its impossible. Love is to know someone and to accept them for exactly who and what they are. How can you know the innermost details of a stranger at first sight? You canot. Love is loyalty, trust, friendship. Love is built on mutual understanding and respect.

At first sight you can have an overwhelming desire to get to know the other person and to find out everything about them. Often that initial attraction can fade quickly when we get to know the other person.

If a girl tell me that she love me after first sight then my first question will be what she love about me then and what she know about me at first sight?

Well my understanding of Love at first sight is this- and its simple and easy to understand-

In Love at first sight- it doesn't matter- she is good- bad- ugly- blind- or in short- You accept the package with all the good things and bad things- that might come later- or you know of it as time goes on- You accept she is yours whoever- whatever- she is or was- :angel:-

Some may call it impracticable- but its my opinion-

I do not get the whole idea of 'control' .

controlling will lead to perversion sooner or later. Nature has designed us for sex, sex is a big part of us. We come from sex and leave a legacy through sex.

I would rather be authentic than 'control' . Control is a tool of society, society wants to control you, your individuality.And controlling sex is an important part of controlling men.Society wants to control you because an individuality is the greatest threat to society, to religions, to politicians.

After sometime sex becomes non-important.Those who control have greater desire for sex.Their mind is filled with fantasies, and appear pious from outside. They are your priests, your politicians..

In tribal societies where some of them wear minimal clothing, there is no harassment of women, no groping, no rapes.Infact it has been scientifically recorded that some tribes in some islands had no concept of rape, no idea of murder. They were living perfectly, like humans should , not in this self-pious holier than thou lust should be controlled sham...

Part if this so called lust...is our obsession with clothing..In victorian england it was said, that men would ejaculate just by witnessing the 'naked' toe of a woman. In western countries, beautiful women will be often spread out nude on beaches and no man ever misbehaves..that is the level of maturity. here we starte fapping with faintest hint of suggestive clothing...

Hmm I was in 11th standard when my eyes spotted this young girl in our class. she was the girl everyone 'wanted'...Couldnt get her out of my mind lol...luck had it that we were assigned as lab partners and we sat together during the labs. later we started sitting together even during class. her chuckling laughter would fill my mind with warmth...a immensely mature person, and very gorgeous as well..

5 years later now she is my girlfriend..as i look back I laugh at my covert moves and planned lines haha...we are as steady as can be and plan to get married when we are older...

your's a rare successful case- wish you both happy married life-

but do share with the dil jalay's- when did you and her finally mutually succumbed-

Aunties- :smitten:-
I like aunties- :agree:-

and yeah comparable to young immature inexperienced girls- aunties got the charisma- personality and above all experience :D- plus one other thing which i am still unable to figure out-:angel:-

Hum be tu uncles hein abb tu hum to like karhein ghey he aunties koo :D:P

In Love at first sight- it doesn't matter- she is good- bad- ugly- blind- or in short- You accept the package with all the good things and bad things- that might come later-

Mere bhi how can we accept the package without knowing what is package and what is inside the package :D Its like loving/buying a wrapped gifts without knowing what's inside the packaging ..

Hum be tu uncles hein abb tu hum to like karhein ghey he aunties koo :D:P

hehe- bhai apnay sath mere kashti to na dubao- me no uncle- :angel:-

Mere bhi how can we accept the package without knowing what is package and what is inside the package :D Its like loving/buying a wrapped gifts without knowing what's inside the packaging ..

Well thats what love should be- beauty or beast- she is yours-

and its practical-
You can closely relate- arrange Marriages to this-

Back
Top Bottom