What's new

Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? What happened?

your's a rare successful case- wish you both happy married life-

but do share with the dil jalay's- when did you and her finally mutually succumbed-

haha thanks...

it happened while the 12th board vacations.All the while there was light flirting in class and she was cool with it so i didnt think much of it. and as it is she flirted with everyone, just lightly...And in those days the drainage in Mumbai was not so good and it used flood in very heavy rain. She managed to get stuck somewhere and called me(all other numbers were out of coverage..luck). I took out my car (i was just 15 lol) and went to get her. She slept the night with my sister in her room and left next morning with the promise that the day's dinner was on her.

She came in her car, picked me up.We went to some restaurant, and the way back home she stopped the car somewhere.Crept on my lap and kissed me, the shock of my life! I did not protest and cooperated..the rest one can extrapolate.

We told our parents about a year later and they are cool with everything so it is smooth riding up till now...

Its good you have used word crush instead of love :D

i think everyone has such stories of immature love in school age especially those who were in co education

RP- i think you are missing the whole point of this thread-
The OP asked specifically about Love at first sight-

which in context usually demands a paragraph of your story- not a one liner about a crush on school teacher- :azn:

must tell that I was (and am) very timid...I wouldnt have dreamt of kissing the girl even if she was drunk or drugged...

if she wouldnt have done what she did, i would let my fascination pass silently...

haha thanks...

it happened while the 12th board vacations.All the while there was light flirting in class and she was cool with it so i didnt think much of it. and as it is she flirted with everyone, just lightly...And in those days the drainage in Mumbai was not so good and it used flood in very heavy rain. She managed to get stuck somewhere and called me(all other numbers were out of coverage..luck). I took out my car (i was just 15 lol) and went to get her. She slept the night with my sister in her room and left next morning with the promise that the day's dinner was on her.

She came in her car, picked me up.We went to some restaurant, and the way back home she stopped the car somewhere.Crept on my lap and kissed me, the shock of my life! I did not protest and cooperated..the rest one can extrapolate.

We told our parents about a year later and they are cool with everything so it is smooth riding up till now...

Wallahi man- you are the luckiest man alive-:tup:-

hehe- bhai apnay sath mere kashti to na dubao- me no uncle- :angel:-
haha ok ok jon asan is not uncle :D

Well thats what love should be- beauty or beast- she is yours-
and its practical-
You can closely relate- arrange Marriages to this-

well arrange marriage is different and its not totally blind decision. Parent either know the girls/her family or they decide it after many meetings and plenty of consideration/confirmation..

In case of love at first sight you are clueless about others important things beside looks ..as birbal said you can only see the look at first sights..you cannot know about her age, religion, education , family background etc

RP- i think you are missing the whole point of this thread-
The OP asked specifically about Love at first sight-

which in context usually demands a paragraph of your story- not a one liner about a crush on school teacher- :azn:

yes but i think love at first sight is nothing but crush at first sight

he need to define love at first sight...for me its falling in love just after one sight and you are clueless about rest of informations..if you are falling in love after dating few months/weeks then that's not love at first sight

haha ok ok jon asan is not uncle :D

Thank You- although my bhanja some times do call me uncle :angry:- haha

well arrange marriage is different and its not totally blind decision. Parent either know the girls/her family or they decide it after many meetings and plenty of consideration/confirmation..

In case of love at first sightyou are clueless about others important things beside looks ..as birbal said you can only see the look at first sights..you cannot know about her age, religion, education , family background etc

Well RP- in an arrange marriage you do not personally know the girl until she is being forced on you- her habits- her choices- her preferences- etc- In most cases all you have is a photo-
Same logic can be applied in Love at first sight cases- All you see is her appearances- and you fell for it-

hmm any stories people ? an american friend of mine, (a project partner) had the craziest story ever. met on a cruise, when it returned , they came back as a committed couple. interestingly both worked for the same company (GE) and eventually sought transfers to a common city..

Well RP- in an arrange marriage you do not personally know the girl until she is being forced on you- her habits- her choices- her preferences- etc- In most cases all you have is a photo-
Same logic can be applied in Love at first sight cases- All you see is her appearances- and you fell for it-

well you are right Jonasad :D but most parent know personality of their children so they find a girl/guy which seem suitable/compatible match to their children..It takes ages to know someone completely no matter love or arrange..

ahh .. my tuition teacher .. she was such a hottie . now she has 4 kids :D

well you are right Jonasad :D but most parent know personality of their children so they find a girl/guy which seem suitable/compatible match to their children..It takes ages to know someone completely no matter love or arrange..

Hehe- still divorce in arrange marriages is not so uncommon :D-

Back
Top Bottom