What's new

Have asked party to start preparations for Islamabad march: Imran Khan

actually as per Dr. Shahid

I wouldn't take Doctor Intishaar too seriously. He has major bughz-Imran because Imran Khan didn't give him a cushy job in PTV like PPP did.

This gasbag lies through his teeth for sensationalism. He claimed he had 'credible' evidence of a terrorist attack on the New Zealand cricket team last year and it turned out to be an Indian prank. He made up tabloid claims in the Zainab case and the SC threw his gasbag azz in jail.

Agreed, on a side note, I think Zardari is the most clever...
Very strange why target only pmln only this whole PDM was involved in this whole game & ppp & zardari group pmln group are the biggest crimenals of Pakistan...

ye admi sach main nhi chorny wala in choroon ko . hath per dho ker peechy par gya hai :enjoy:
He told them I will be more dangerous for you guys if I am out of office. He said my hands are tied in pm office. Now he is free and he gona make them example out of them lol

Waiting for Khan sahab's call.

Karachi walay kiya khidmat karsaktay hain?
Zaradri aur bulwal ka ser

What a gathering !
1650740027718.png

Agreed, on a side note, I think Zardari is the most clever...
In the animal kingdom, foxes are the cleverest and most cunning. Yet, they're always hungry for they've to chalk out detailed "conspiracies" to "intervene" into others domains for having food at breakfast, lunch and dinner. On the other hand, fishes are the dumbest; yet, whenever they open their mouth the food is automatically fed....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom