What's new

Have asked party to start preparations for Islamabad march: Imran Khan

Please elaborate on this - are you defaming the integrity of our Jawans? Because I will not stand for this, no Pakistani is against the Pakistan Army - this is just what the enemy wants you to think, and to do. To create a wedge between Pakistani citizens and it's military who are seen as the glue that hold this nation together.
if Army jawans follow Bajwas order and murder civilians than they are Bajwas pvt army not Pakistans army!

and please before you label me something know this i am a very Pro Pakistani very Pro Army Jawans!

No Army chief would have behaved the way he is bahaving and ignoring all the saner voices, unless huge amount of money is involved. Mian Mithu may knew about it...:woot:
so where are "Patriotic" voices inside PA?

They want to eliminate/ban PTI so its aar ya paar for Imran Khan. Also PTI should first prepare well for this war. Good that IK didn't gave any ultimatum to the stooges yet. When everything is ticked and prepared than go for it.

if Army jawans follow Bajwas order and murder civilians than they are Bajwas pvt army not Pakistans army!

Defence Services Laws Amendment Ordinance, 1967 (3 of 1967), s. 2.

(ii) having committed, in relation to any work of defence, arsenal, naval, military or air force establishment or station, ship or aircraft or otherwise in relation to the naval, military or air fore affairs of Pakistan, an offence under the Official Secrets Act, 1923 1[02]

1["(iii) claiming or are known to belong to any terrorist group or organization using the name of religion or a sect; and

(a) raise arms or wage war against Pakistan, or attack the Armed Forces of Pakistan or law enforcement agencies, or attack any civil or military installations in Pakistan; or

(b) abduct any person for ransom, or cause death of any person or injury; or

(c) posses, store, fabricate or transport the explosives, fire arms, instrument, articles, suicide jackets; or

(d) use or design vehicles for terrorist acts; or

(e) provide or receive funding from any foreign or local source for the illegal activities under this clause; or

(f) act to over-awe the state or any section of the public or sect or religious minority; or

(g) create terror or insecurity in Pakistan or attempt to commit any of the said acts within or outside Pakistan, shall be punished under this Act; and

(iv) claiming or are known to belong to any terrorist group or organization using the name of religion or a sect and raise arms or wage war against Pakistan, commit an offence mentioned at serial No. (i), (ii), (iii),(v),(vi), (vii), (viii), (ix), (x), (xi), (xii), (xii), (xv), (xvi), (xvii) and (xx) in the Schedule to the Protection of Pakistan Act, 2014 (X of 2014).

Provided that any person who is alleged to have abetted, aided or conspired in the commission of any offence falling under sub-clause (iii) or sub-clause (iv) shall be tired under this Act wherever he may have committed that offences:

Provided further that no person accused of an offence falling under sub-clause (iii) or sub-clause (iv) shall be prosecuted without the prior sanction of the Federal Government.

Explanation: In this clause in the expression ‘sect’ means a sect of religion and does not include any religious or political party regulated under the Political Parties order, 2002"].

View attachment 837352

A storm is brewing. It's now on never to stand up for Pakistan.
PDF is one of the most pro-military forums in Pakistan with members from diverse backgrounds. Today, if the tide has turned against the army, it’s not the institution as a whole but the select few at the top. And it’s not some enemy conspiracy but their own doing which they have publicly admitted. The reason why they’re shocked is the level of awareness Pakistanis are portraying which is unprecedented. And when the very institution starts preaching economics, dictating politicians and explaining the difference between sazish and mudakhlat, the integrity of that whole institution is at risk. You’re better informed than I am but I’ll give you an example of Raheel Shareef. I don’t know if he was a good or bad general but his actions were directly linked with that of his institution. Which is why army enjoyed immense support in the masses during his time. Today when Bajwa’s actions are bringing bad name to the very institution that has given him this rank and popularity, you can’t simply ask the populace to delink the institution from its leadership.

Defence Services Laws Amendment Ordinance, 1967 (3 of 1967), s. 2.

(ii) having committed, in relation to any work of defence, arsenal, naval, military or air force establishment or station, ship or aircraft or otherwise in relation to the naval, military or air fore affairs of Pakistan, an offence under the Official Secrets Act, 1923 1[02]

1["(iii) claiming or are known to belong to any terrorist group or organization using the name of religion or a sect; and

(a) raise arms or wage war against Pakistan, or attack the Armed Forces of Pakistan or law enforcement agencies, or attack any civil or military installations in Pakistan; or

(b) abduct any person for ransom, or cause death of any person or injury; or

(c) posses, store, fabricate or transport the explosives, fire arms, instrument, articles, suicide jackets; or

(d) use or design vehicles for terrorist acts; or

(e) provide or receive funding from any foreign or local source for the illegal activities under this clause; or

(f) act to over-awe the state or any section of the public or sect or religious minority; or

(g) create terror or insecurity in Pakistan or attempt to commit any of the said acts within or outside Pakistan, shall be punished under this Act; and

(iv) claiming or are known to belong to any terrorist group or organization using the name of religion or a sect and raise arms or wage war against Pakistan, commit an offence mentioned at serial No. (i), (ii), (iii),(v),(vi), (vii), (viii), (ix), (x), (xi), (xii), (xii), (xv), (xvi), (xvii) and (xx) in the Schedule to the Protection of Pakistan Act, 2014 (X of 2014).

Provided that any person who is alleged to have abetted, aided or conspired in the commission of any offence falling under sub-clause (iii) or sub-clause (iv) shall be tired under this Act wherever he may have committed that offences:

Provided further that no person accused of an offence falling under sub-clause (iii) or sub-clause (iv) shall be prosecuted without the prior sanction of the Federal Government.

Explanation: In this clause in the expression ‘sect’ means a sect of religion and does not include any religious or political party regulated under the Political Parties order, 2002"].
just like corrupt Politicians hiding behind words!

PDF is one of the most pro-military forums in Pakistan with members from diverse backgrounds. Today, if the tide has turned against the army, it’s not the institution as a whole but the select few at the top. And it’s not some enemy conspiracy but their own doing which they have publicly admitted. The reason why they’re shocked is the level of awareness Pakistanis are portraying which is unprecedented. And when the very institution starts preaching economics, dictating politicians and explaining the difference between sazish and mudakhlat, the integrity of that whole institution is at risk. You’re better informed than I am but I’ll give you an example of Raheel Shareef. I don’t know if he was a good or bad general but his actions were directly linked with that of his institution. Which is why army enjoyed immense support in the masses during his time. Today when Bajwa’s actions are bringing bad name to the very institution that has given him this rank and popularity, you can’t simply ask the populace to delink the institution from its leadership.
Do you remember the speech by Maj. Asif Ghafoor? Lets leave it at that! Bigger things at play here which are not discussed on open forums.

1650793832461.png

Do you remember the speech by Maj. Asif Ghafoor? Lets leave it at that! Bigger things at play here which are not discussed on open forums.
How big things are that some individuals are risking the integrity of one of the most prestigious organisations of this country? Sounds like a gamble.

PTI ko ryasat se takraane ka pora hisaab dena hoga.

Urge the newly formed government to use full constitutional privileges to deter anarchy in the country.

I don't think so that PTI will be in the mood to wait for a long dharna. As they want to form govt in time to appoint new army chief. So for getting results in short time they may have to be much much more aggressive and violent. I fear a lot of blood.

Back
Top Bottom