What's new

Have asked party to start preparations for Islamabad march: Imran Khan

I see civil unrest on the horizon. Powers that be are digging in even after public’s show of support for IK.
I fear ECP will ban PTI/IK under the sham foreign funding case. That will lead to a head on conflict.

Any case elections won’t happen till November when either Bajwa gets and extension or he (or his handlers) select the new chief. All crooks will get a clean chit and we are back to square one.

What a gathering !
View attachment 837147
Such pictures are most hated by the US policymakers! They love grim faced folks in uniform trained at their war colleges....

I see civil unrest on the horizon. Powers that be are digging in even after public’s show of support for IK.
I fear ECP will ban PTI/IK under the sham foreign funding case. That will lead to a head on conflict.

Any case elections won’t happen till November when either Bajwa gets and extension or he (or his handlers) select the new chief. All crooks will get a clean chit and we are back to square one.
And, it's the gravest mistake they'll make! The Turkish mafioso, under the US tutelage, similarly felt themselves as above the LAW! Do you hear from them any longer?

The folks at the top aren't as secured as those at the bottom....

When HE intends to punish some culprits HE first takes away their intelligence, and then HE makes them as objects of ridicule. Bajwa & Co. and their masters in the DC, are fulfilling the preconditions by HIS PERMISSION. The higher is the rise (in evil vice), the harder is the fall....

Last edited:
ye admi sach main nhi chorny wala in choroon ko . hath per dho ker peechy par gya hai :enjoy:
Insha Allah ! May Allah give to victory to ‘Haq’ whosoever it be.

I just pray that he doesn’t get killed.

One can even expect an attention diversion towards LOC by a false flag to bring people to love the wardi

I suspect right after eid,
we are gonna see unrest on roads
I wouldn't take Doctor Intishaar too seriously. He has major bughz-Imran because Imran Khan didn't give him a cushy job in PTV like PPP did.

This gasbag lies through his teeth for sensationalism. He claimed he had 'credible' evidence of a terrorist attack on the New Zealand cricket team last year and it turned out to be an Indian prank. He made up tabloid claims in the Zainab case and the SC threw his gasbag azz in jail.
i respect your opinion
However,
You are in dark about the filth surrounding Zainab case.
Things are much more ugly than you can imagine on ground in Pakistan

I suggest you spend some years in Pakistan as a mediocre, and you might find wonders the poverty is doing in masses

What a gathering !
View attachment 837147
i am missing qureshi
i vomit listening his speech

1650792036594.png

A storm is brewing. It's now on never to stand up for Pakistan.

That is why it either works or self destruct.

The way I see is Pakistan crashing down completely amidst the civil wars and unrest in Pakistan.
It's Insha'Allah gonna work for I see a very meticulously planned ops being put into action against all odds .....

A storm is brewing. It's now on never to stand up for Pakistan.View attachment 837352
Strangely for Pak's case, it almost always works by HIS PERMISSION....

Last edited:
stand up as target practice for Bajwas private army!
Please elaborate on this - are you defaming the integrity of our Jawans? Because I will not stand for this, no Pakistani is against the Pakistan Army - this is just what the enemy wants you to think, and to do. To create a wedge between Pakistani citizens and it's military who are seen as the glue that hold this nation together.

It's Insha'Allah gonna work for I see a very meticulously planned ops being put into action against all odds .....

Strangely for Pak's case, it almost always works by HIS PERMISSION....
I assure you that Pakistan will come crashing down. Imran khan is opportunistic who always used every measures to destabilize the economy, political instability and beyond. From his pro-stances on TTP to himself now being face of civil war, only those who benefit from this tactical move are enemies.

And there is lingering thought on khan’s former father-in-law given his background doesn’t exactly scream confident booster for Pakistan. Those who are concerns with Israel will see Pakistan in tatters and then back to London.

Ironically, we were warned about great deception in Hadiths so majority of supporters are about to be shocked sooner or later.

I hope I am wrong, but i don’t have good feelings based on scenarios, past, future prophecy and where it is heading to. Downfall of Pakistan is inevitable so then Greater Pakistan may emerge. In that process, we will learn who are behind the downfall of Pakistan.

Enemies didn’t collapse Ottoman Empire alone as they had help inside. This won’t be any different.

Back
Top Bottom