What's new

HAVE A HEART PTI SUPPORTERS - NO PESSIMISM

India is Pakistan's neighbor and Imran Khan has repeatedly said that his first Priority would be to improve Pakistan's relationship with all of its neighbors. So yes, you are correct in your stance. But just as I am sure that it takes two hands to clap for applause, so I am certain that he is aware that for relations to improve between Pakistan and India, both countries would have to come out of their comfort zones and work hard to make compromises to resolve outstanding issues.

Whether you agree or disagree with me but we have long pending issue with Pakistan and that is Single and Coherent voice. Your govt says something else, your ISI/Army says something else and then non state actors something else. This makes the thing complicated and make environment non-trustworthy. We want a vocal voice who can resolve issues and guide the people of Pakistan unlike Mr 10% govt. Apart from Kashmir, Which in my opinion is hard to resolve in next few years, we can resolve some of the issues like water, dams, Siachen, Rann of Kutch etc when Army, Govt and Non state actors are aligned.

In my opinion, Imran Khan was the man who could do that and I am not pretty hopeful for Mr Sharif. Mr Sharif is like our Congress, They dont want to take big action, want to remain low profile, loot money of people and enjoy.

Whether you agree or disagree with me but we have long pending issue with Pakistan and that is Single and Coherent voice. Your govt says something else, your ISI/Army says something else and then non state actors something else. This makes the thing complicated and make environment non-trustworthy. We want a vocal voice who can resolve issues and guide the people of Pakistan unlike Mr 10% govt. Apart from Kashmir, Which in my opinion is hard to resolve in next few years, we can resolve some of the issues like water, dams, Siachen, Rann of Kutch etc when Army, Govt and Non state actors are aligned.

In my opinion, Imran Khan was the man who could do that and I am not pretty hopeful for Mr Sharif. Mr Sharif is like our Congress, They dont want to take big action, want to remain low profile, loot money of people and enjoy.

I think both India and Pakistan have reached a point of no return and by no return I mean a return to status quo. The current relationship has to be repaired because the hostility cannot be maintained as it will continue to have a negative effect on both countries Economy.

I know and I agree, we cant give up. We also don't really appreciate the freedom we have. But having said that, people of Pakistan should know better not to take on 5 more years of downfall. Its their own crime against their children.

Lets see how it goes
NS have't take any oath and U put your judgement of "better not to take on 5 more years of downfall" Can u tell me on what basis . for economy take a past tour of GDP growth from 97 till 99, b4 NS it was 1.4 and b4 coup it jumped to 4.3. i think u r smart enough to research b4 replying.

Back
Top Bottom